• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hope to be cuckold

• Thread starterwannabecuckold
  • Start date
ref wife

guys have also told me to my face they want to fuck my wife and she is now black bred and nearly 8 months preg

pic

another picture

Attachments

• img094.jpg
    img094.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 429
What would you do?

Would love to know what anyone (maybe some black stud) would want to do with my wife, while humilating me!

First thing what happens between a man and his wife is no ones business, be sure that you and your wife are ready before you invite some one into your bed. Did you enjoy watching them on the sofa ask her about see what her thoughts are she may be ready. good luck cuck

Enjoyed

Hitop said:
First thing what happens between a man and his wife is no ones business, be sure that you and your wife are ready before you invite some one into your bed. Did you enjoy watching them on the sofa ask her about see what her thoughts are she may be ready. good luck cuck

Yes I enjoyed watching them go at it on the sofa VERY MUCH!! She told me later I was boring, and said I wasn't manly, and has always laughed at my little dick. I KNOW she is VERY attracted to the guy. I've got to think he had a hardon, and my wife's pussy was wet when they were messing around on the sofa!

I agree with simjim100 sounds like the deals in the bag, you haven't answered simjim100 question are you ready to eat a creampie or even have to suck his cock. She may find these things incredibly erotic or maybe replusive.

yes

Hitop said:
I agree with simjim100 sounds like the deals in the bag, you haven't answered simjim100 question are you ready to eat a creampie or even have to suck his cock. She may find these things incredibly erotic or maybe replusive.

I am submissive, so yes, if he were to fuck my wife, and she wanted me to eat her creampie from him because it turns her on, I have no doubt I would eat my wife's cum filled cunt. I also figure that as long as I knew my wife liked to watch me, and was excited by it, I would suck his cock. I would very much enjoy being humiliated!:)

masturbate?

I don't know if this is a proper question, but I just wonder, looking at the number of "views" of my wife's picture, if anyone has printed it, and/or masturbated over my wife's pic. I just think it would be humiliatingly sexy if men were "getting off" over my wife's face!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I copied the first picture and sent it to another wannabe. I thought it’s a picture of his wife, but he informed me that your wife is a lookalike.
Did you ever discuss with your wife your fantasy? Does she know that you would like to hear or see her spreading for another guy?

No I haven't downloaded or printed the pic but I have masturbated while looking at her and imagining all sorts of lewd things happening while you sit there all hot and bothered watching her getting fucked. Of course we all would like to see nude pics of her in action but truthfully the ones you submitted can be quite arousing with just a bit of imagination. She is so innocent looking. Thats just the kind of face I love to see drenched in a black man's cum. hmmmmm Again, good luck and please keep us posted. And please if you haven't confessed your wannabe fantasies, you need to get cracking. If you fuck up the communication she may end up fucking other men anyway but sad to say, you won't get to be around when it happens. I know you say you are submissive but you really need to spill your guts to her if you ever want this to go your way. You could do what I did, never say it and spend a lifetime regretting not bringing it up when there was a chance. I missed mine, don't you miss yours

Lewed things with my wife!!

simjim100 said:
No I haven't downloaded or printed the pic but I have masturbated while looking at her and imagining all sorts of lewd things happening while you sit there all hot and bothered watching her getting fucked.
I would love to hear about all the lewd things you would like to do with my wife, while I sat there "all hot and bothered watching her getting fucked"!!

Other men fucking wife.

I think I understand what you are feeling. I've been there myself. I know the mixed feelings of knowing that another guy is having fantasies about fucking my wife. It is at the same time both the most frightening and exciting thing you can imagine.

Any guy who is really "into" his wife, and who is really attached to her pussy has to constantly worry that some other guy will come along who will "steal" her away. The only way a husband can survive such fears is to tell himself that no matter what happens, he will still want to fuck his wife and that her pussy will still be the center of his sexual universe.

As for another man saying "I'd like to fuck your wife!", you can either take it is an insult to you, or a compliment to her. As a husband who has heard these exact words several times, I can tell you that it excites the hell out of me to know that some other guy is wanting to stick his dick in MY pussy!

I'll tell you one that is even hotter. That is to say to some guy "How would you like to fuck my wife?" The look on the other guy's face is priceless as he hears you even suggest the remote possibility of him getting to fuck YOUR wife!

Most guys will think you are joking and will ask "Are you serious? Would you let me fuck your wife?" That leaves you to say the words that any wife-sharing husband loves to say to another man, "Sure, you can fuck my wife! She's a great little cunt! You'll love sticking your dick up her hot hole!"

Those are the "three little words" that will excite any husband, once he has the balls to say them: "Fuck My Wife!"

Other men

My wife often tells me about other men hitting on her. Men at her office, (the one who told me he wanted to fuck my wife works where I do) and on the commuter train. She once over heard some of the men at her office talking about how they would like to "lay her"!!

Another pic

Another picture of my(hope soon to be)hot wife!!

Attachments

• img098.jpg
    img098.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 237
Looks good for a fuck by huge giant blk bull like me

Users who are viewing this thread