• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hope to be cuckold

• Thread starterwannabecuckold
  • Start date

wannabecuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 28, 2006
A guy at work actually said right to my face "I want to fuck your wife!" (would you want to fuck my wife?) I know she finds him attractive.:)

Attachments

• img093.jpg
    img093.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,698
Your wife

Psss Dccccccccccccccc Psssssssssssss

Your response

Its one thing for a guy to want to see his wife fucked. But its quite another for someone to just say that to you. I also am a cuck wannabe. But I would punch that guy in the face as hard as I could the second those words came out of his mouth. If you did not do anything your wife has lost all respect for you.

I think some guys sense it

JeffSmith988 said:
Its one thing for a guy to want to see his wife fucked. But its quite another for someone to just say that to you. I also am a cuck wannabe. But I would punch that guy in the face as hard as I could the second those words came out of his mouth. If you did not do anything your wife has lost all respect for you.

I had a guy walk up to me a number of years ago and suggest that he and I fuck my wife together. He was someone whose name I knew and he knew mine but we really had no relationship.

I believe that just like there's "gaydar", there's probably something that a real dominant type guy can sense with a guy he can cuckold. Maybe one of you guys who are the "bull" might expound on this.

The only reason we didn't was because my wife didn't like him. If she had, we would have. Also she hadn't been giving him any signals because she didn't like him. So I don't think she did anything to lead him on.

Also, if done in private, there's no way a real cuckold or wannabe would punch him. He might if the guy did it publicly and the cuck felt he had to keep up appearances. In private a real cuckold would, depending on whether or not he thought his wife would like the guy, would either be real quiet, offer to present it to the wife, or tell him that they weren't interested.

meek

JeffSmith988 said:

Except I'm very much a meek, nonagressive, submissive man.:eek:

I hope that you told him to go ahead, and asked what you could do to help him.:)

Its insulting and Disrespectful

If you or your wife gave no indication you were interested in such activity he was WAY out of place. I am also a submissive cuck wannabee. But no stranger is going to talk to my wife in that manner until WE show him we are interested. Your probably correct and he sensed your position and personality. But what he did was just obnoxious.

JeffSmith988 said:
If you or your wife gave no indication you were interested in such activity he was WAY out of place. I am also a submissive cuck wannabee. But no stranger is going to talk to my wife in that manner until WE show him we are interested. Your probably correct and he sensed your position and personality. But what he did was just obnoxious.

He did not do it in public. He did it in private. He did not approach her, just me. He was not disrespectful in voice, demeanor, or the way he asked.

I was a bit shocked, not because he asked but because I thought, "Is it that obvious?"

If she was not there

I understand..I guess I don't appreciate obnoxious people. I would have told you "your wife is hot and I would like to make love to her". I would not have said I want to FUCK HER. I'll now shut my mouth.

good advice Jeff - a thresome would certainly not be boring and you're putting the ball on her court.. you should also be clear on what turns you on more.. the threesome w/ your involvement or to simply watch and be humiliated... come to Miami w/ your wife in that slutty skirt, so I can show her how to be a good little slut in front of you... MASTERslutTrainer@yahoo.com

You're standing at the threshold of a great opportunity. Don't let it pass...

Wannabecuck,

Your wife is exceptionally attractive; her low-cut dress and facial expression also suggest sensuality. Given developments at the party, I'd say the subsequent statement to you by the guy she was fondling was entirely reasonable.

Since your wife is obviously attracted to him and he to her, and since your adopted name and thread title indicate you want her to make you her cuckold husband, I suggest initiating plans with her active involvement to make it happen. Your wife and her soon-to-be lover have already solved the most difficult aspects of this problem for you, which are (i) her letting you know, in effect, that she wants to expand her sexual horizons, and finding a man she wants to fuck, and making it clear to him she wants that, and (ii) him recognizing your wife's desire for him and making it clear to you he wants to act on it.

His surprisingly blunt statement was actually a courtesy to you, in my opinion. He has made it possible for you to attain something many husbands with cuckold personalities plan and scheme for years to bring about. Also, you can consider it a plus that instead of initiating an affair with your wife (who, in effect, told him she wants him) behind your back, he has told you in a straightforward way that he wants to fuck her.

Since both you and your wife apparently want that too, I'd say go for it. There are uncertainties (of course), but you are standing at the threshold of an opportunity that has potential for greatly increasing your wife's sexual satisfaction, as well as your own as her faithful cuckold husband whose enlightened views have increased her happiness. Encouraging your wife to forge ahead has potential for increasing the erotic quality of your marriage for many years to come.

Best wishes to both of you—
Custer

I am not an expert at this. But looking back, it sounds as if she wants more than what yo are giving her. There was a time when I would have abhorred that idea, now I embrace it. I watch and love seeing her fucked by a real man.

jc

She is gorgeous. There isn't a man alive who wouldn't want her. When you hear and see her under the cock of another you will understand. I think it is hideous until we have the experience.

jc

I also find it fascinating that she looks so sweet and innocent. M wife did and does too. don't be shocked if you get to see her in action with another man. You may hear and see things and see things that you couldn't imagine. i think there is an element, every woman wants to be a *****. In the bed of another man, they can. that is not to say anything negative toward your wife. I am in the same position. She does things with her lovers that she wouldn't do with me. It is almost a dual personality that want out form all the expectations of normality. At this point, I think all women want to ***** around. That is why I am here.

jc

wannabecuckold said:
A guy at work actually said right to my face "I want to fuck your wife!" (would you?) I know she finds him attractive.:)

Not only fuck , but a blowjob from her would be so fucking horny.

joyscuck said:
She is gorgeous. There isn't a man alive who wouldn't want her.

jc

Thanks!! I love knowing that other men lust for her, and that there are several different men she is attracted to!!:)

Man asking to fuck your wife.

I don't think you should be insulted if another guy asked to fuck your wife. I have been in that situation myself a few times. In most cases, I have told her what he said, and even if she didn't want him to fuck her, she was pleased that he lusted for her. Very women are truly offended to know that a particular guy finds them attractive enough to want to fuck.

I have a friend locally who has asked if he can fuck my wife and I always tell him that it is her decision. I do not tell her that he has asked directly, but I tell her that I know he would like to have a go at her, and she always smiles. She asks how I would feel about him "having her" and I tell her, as I do in all such cases, that I want her to have pleasure, and if this guy can give it to her, I would be okay with it.

Not many guys are bold enough to say to a friend "I would like to fuck your wife!", and sometimes it is taken as a joke, which gives them both a way to save face. I have known guys in the past who treated it that way. They would say to me, or another guy, "Why don't I come over tonight, and you can watch me fuck your wife?" Everyone would laugh, but I was always sure that the guy asking the question really did want to fuck the wife in question.

It is quite natural for other men to want to fuck your wife. Few of them know how to ask in a way that will not be offensive.

I read all the posts with intention of seeing what others had in the way of advice. Your subsequent admission to watching her flirt with this man "cuddling on the sofa" "her hand in his shirt", all sheds new light on your original question. YES of course she is lovely, in fact exceptionally so and any man would love to fuck her. Now that there seems to be definite leaning on her part in that direction and a certain acknowledgement from the man in question it sounds to me too that the deal is almost in the bag. You just need to bring it up in a non threatening manner and let her know you true inner desires. I would say at this point the most important thing is to communicate with your wife if you ever hope her to be the slut of your dreams. Custer had some excellent comments. I don't share the notion you should be upset with the guy, since you indicated no belligerence on his part, merely a statement of fact. It's obvious you are submissive and that can be a wonderful thing for you both. Have you considered what you want to do if her lover whoever it turns out to be wants you to lick her cummy pussy after or even have you suck his cock. She may find these things incredibly erotic or maybe replusive. You need to talk with your wife, be honest and straightforward. If she rejects you completely, then perhaps it is better to discover this now. On the other hand, doesn't sound to me like that is in the cards. I hope nothing but success for you. xxxx jamie

well she is hot - maybe she will feed you some cream pie real soon

Would you want her?

What would you like to do to my wife?;)

Users who are viewing this thread