• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Horse Cock for your hot wife

• Thread startermklowe99
  • Start date

mklowe99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2012
If you are in Toronto area... get in touch!

I'll post a few more soon

mklowe99-albums-horse-cock-picture14994-cl.jpg

MacNfries said:
Ya know, over 30% of the reasons women have complaints about having sex is because of the pain & discomfort they experience while having it. That would most definitely be painful to the average woman, I'm sure, plus you'd be ruining that pussy for everyone else. :p

However, a couple things come to mind here, seeing something like this. When you're 80-90 years old, that's gonna be a lot of dead meat to be dragging around between your legs. You'd probably be able to make a stable full of mares happy with that one. ;)

I can't top your comment Mac, so but you gave me mind pictures of him lurking around some stables and staying there for a couple of days, and some strange sounds in the night air.

obligatory toilet paper roll pic

also i got some questions about the actual size its 9 inches (more when super hard)

mklowe99-albums-horse-cock-picture15162-a.jpg

Big cock

Heres how we compare

Attachments

• mklowe99 copy.jpg
    mklowe99 copy.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: Bubbacum
love to see it comes on my wife's pics.

Wow!!!

I would love to clean my Wifes cum from that MONSTER. And if you used that on Her, there would be cum.

Users who are viewing this thread