Hot 35 year old MILF

• Thread starterfreakyhptcpl
  • Start date
Hi T & C,
I just love what you wrote. I haven't had a gang bang ( although I have fantasized about it ) but have had a few black lovers. We're also not into the whole cuckold thing or humiliation. I just like black guys in bed! I can especially relate to the picture with you wrapping your legs around your lover with him on top.

Wow, Wow, and WOW!! What a gorgeous woman!!

Hot pictures.....just what I want my wife to be doing..

Really hot pics,would love to see her with pussy full of cum......have any ? please post.

excellent pics...wish I was the brother inside of you...

Damn, your wife has a nice body . I would love to fill her with some black meat!

Hey Freaky Hot Couple, very, very hot. It is evident she loves black cock from her smile when she has it in her mouth. Thanks for sharing, I get to Hampton Roads on business every once in a while, would love to have your email so we can chat and possibly set something up! My email is nicewild1@yahoo.com. Keep up the good fun!

love to

where are you located love to please your wife in every way leaving nothing out kennethsuff@yahoo.com

Can I have you wrap your legs around me?

i'd fuck her

nice pic look like u like dick

Hot MILF 4 sure

I was too busy checking out her hot photo today to send a reply...Im near Fredricksburg Va... And I would love to strech her wide and deep.... I play ocassionallly.. not that hot into GB scene.. But love the IR play. Hit me on my email I would love to keep in contact to see what we can work out... Those tits are made for wrapping around a thick blk cock...

Lexxx

Great pics, pity about the opaque face detracts from great pics

Your wife's hot, I'd do her!

She looks like she is ready to be filled

very nice pics, wish I could fuck her myself!!

man I know hubby enjoyed getting those sloppy seconds of her juicy cum-filled nigger fucked good pussy

Charlie Parker, give it a break, DAMN!