• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Asian slut

• Thread starterIndianslutforyou
  • Start date

Indianslutforyou

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hello, my husband wants me to be a black mans slut. Do you think it could work for me?
xxx

Attachments

• 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,368
I've never had a bbc and I'm a bit nervous about being slut trained

Attachments

• need bbc.jpg
    need bbc.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 781
I imagine you servicing two rather large black cocks at the same time. No, make that three. I see you squating over one enormous cock that is sliding up your rear and you grasping the other two cocks in each and and taking turns with you mouth. Saliva is all over your mouth and chin and saliva is trailing from your lower lip to the tip of one of the cocks and you're smiling in delite. Can you do that?

I personally love the idea of hot, petite girl fucking a huge BBC and him seeding her, filling her pussy and womb full of rich, babymaking sperm. her cuck hubby should cum in and clean it all up and add his load to the mess :)

yum!

Last edited by a moderator:
DO IT !!!!!!
You will have no regrets, believe me.

You are very hot and as a black man that is into Asian women, believe me any BBC would love to wreak that.

Getting used to BBC

Indianslutforyou said:
The idea is getting more and more appealing!

You can let your husband bring you to dance club and he have you try dance with sexy black guy, you will feel his body and be able to touch him. Step by step get used to black and you will like. No need to be scared...

Good luck and let us know how you are progressing...

Users who are viewing this thread