• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot asian wife

• Thread starterjcanuck
  • Start date
damn u guys got a video?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont understand ? who is taking the pictures? I see no remote.........Very nice though, very horny lady

you guys are hot. would love to meet.

Almost a year since he's been on :( but I've got to say that she is one lovely looking lady. Doesn't look anywhere near her age, and obviously enjoys her sex life.

If you look in again - thanks for sharing :)

ty all will have some new pics up soon love the nice comments

here are a couple

Attachments

• home a2 017rs.jpg
    home a2 017rs.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 391
  • home a2 019rs.jpg
    home a2 019rs.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 668
I would love to walk into the room and see you naked and tied to a chair in the corner with a hard on dripping as she is on the bed spread wide and masturbating. I will walk in and undress and take several lengths of rope and tie her wrists and ankles to the bed posts, and then take out the vasaline. I will make you watch as I coat my throbbing dick with gobs of it as I kneel between her legs and with no protection, slide quickly and deeply into her tight asshole as you watch intently. This might take several hours and I might let her up after the first few orgasms, to lick your straining dick but not let you cum. Then it will be pounding her again as she pleads and screams that it is tooo big and it hurts...unlike you.

I would love to fuck her

fernando

Wow she really is amazing! What a body, what an ass, what a pussy and mouth! She deserves all the cum she can get. Love your pics, and some of my cock soon, maybe some fake shots too. Do you ever travel to the west coast, SF or Bay Area? WOuld love to contribute.

if you are in New York, i wish i can be her foot slave for a day, licking her feet while you are having sex, or let her stand on my face and make out with you.

When you said a beautiful Asian Wife u weren't kidding. I really appreciate this post. Good Luck in your endeavors and I will check back here quite often to keep my appetite Wet for Asian.

a beautiful Asian Wife

How long took you to make her a slut...Did she like black cock.?

she is very very nice. where in canada are you situated?

She is perfect. Love Asians! That is all I date now and have for the last 3 years!

Users who are viewing this thread