• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot indian wife now a slut

• Thread starterhotwifecouple
  • Start date
Oh yeah! *(Kool-Aid Voice)* She is sexy as hell. And seeing her with that black bull was amazing. She's mega sexy!

Very very hot , nice body , she looks gorgeous . Thanks for sharing !

i wish my indian wife learn something from your wife. I would love to seee my wife like ur wife in the pictures :)

i am trying slowly and we might get there in a while

Lovely pics

Great stuff!

hotwifecouple1 said:
Been a while since i posted pics of her, but here are a few with black bulls. she does both black and white bulls, but does prefer black men

Terrific to see your hotwife with black men buddy,and to hear that she prefers them :) Have you been 'cleaning up' their sperm? And how did the butt plug/large vibrator training go?

Attachments

• Huge Black cock 19.jpg
    Huge Black cock 19.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 259
You are both new to cuckold and hot wife life style, the important is for you to ensure that she makes at least 5 or 6 boyfreinds, so that she does not get attached emotionally too much with anyone of them. By having one or 2 lovers, she will become emotionally attached this will make her painfull when breaking the relation ship. You and she must keep always in mind that the marriage is important and that her love to you must not become less but should become more intense.

do you clean up after?She is so sexy And hot seeing her with that black bull was amazing. u are luky husband Thanks for sharing..

Well said!

lingam said:
You are both new to cuckold and hot wife life style, the important is for you to ensure that she makes at least 5 or 6 boyfreinds, so that she does not get attached emotionally too much with anyone of them. By having one or 2 lovers, she will become emotionally attached this will make her painfull when breaking the relation ship. You and she must keep always in mind that the marriage is important and that her love to you must not become less but should become more intense.

I agree completely.

dam she is a beauty !! i so wish i could fuck her with my 9" Cock !! its super Hard for u !

You should include some pictures after her sends her home. Nothing better than to record the evidence of her use by her Bull. Alexander

Very good story and pictures. You have found a real slut. Congratulations. :)

Hooray, Im not alone

lingam said:

Thank you so much..I have been harping on this very issue. Marriage first, lover boys a distant second. I have even said they should be looked at as little more than animated dildos attached to a human body. No need to abuse them but certainly use, then discard for next months model. Not all but most of these guys don't have their own wife. That tells me inability to make a commitment. They can and will ruin your marriage and then dump your wife later. Always reverse the old 4F approach. Find em, Feel em, Fuck em, Forget em

Users who are viewing this thread