• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot indian wife now a slut

• Thread starterhotwifecouple
  • Start date

hotwifecouple

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2009
Hi all

My 35 year old wife experienced her very first big cock a couple of months back and is now transformed into a big cock slut. She's only been fucking this one white bull so far and having a great time, but would love to try other big cocks too (ideally black).

She's since been getting increasingly slutty - dresses hotter than ever all the time and loves attention from others (even if she's like at the supermarket). In the last two months he's used her some 10 times. He's now started fucking her bareback and she's given him an open invitation to use her anytime - like if he feels horny in the afternoon, he's welcome to come home during lunch to fuck her and then get back to work.

Pics of my wife attached - all of these pics are just before she meets her bull. We usually start at a bar where we get together (she hasn't got panties on in any of these pics). He then decides whether I'm allowed to watch - if not, I leave her with him and leave.

Hope you like her pics!

DSC00224-1.jpg DSC00307-1.jpg DSC00337-1.jpg DSC00378-1.jpg

Reactions: Useyourwife and (deleted member)
Is this YET ANOTHER exotic beauty, or one of the recent ones returned with a new name?

She's beautiful, and looks like she has a great figure. The 3rd photo gives a good hint of her bustline, and her legs look lovely.

Are you Indian too? We've heard a bit from submissive Indian guys who's wives head out for 'bigger and better things'. What's you take on the whole affair? How does she treat you after she's been filled by her big white Bull?

Look forward to hearing more about the pair of you, and seeing lots more of her :)

Hotwifecouple,

hotwifecouple1 said:
Hi all — my 35 year-old wife experienced her very first big cock a couple of months back. She is now transformed into a big cock slut. She's only been fucking this one white bull so far and having a great time....

Cool! Congratulations to your sexy Indian wife, and to you also for accepting the desirability of her making you her cuckold and fucking whomever she pleases.... and for accepting that, indeed, it is her right and prerogative as a married woman to do so.

hotwifecouple1 said:
She's since been getting increasingly slutty - dresses hotter than ever all the time and loves attention from others (even if she's like at the supermarket).

Excellent! She's showing increasing confidence in her own sexuality, and conveying the message to other men (even in supermarkets) that she's available.

hotwifecouple1 said:
In the last two months [her bull has fucked] her some 10 times. He's now started fucking her bareback and she's given him an open invitation to use her anytime - like if he feels horny in the afternoon, he's welcome to come home during lunch to fuck her and then get back to work.

*Very* good. Do you have an agreement with your hotwife that as her cuckold, you will accept into your household and fully assist her in raising any children that may result from her bareback fucking of her lovers? If not, you should, of course, come to agreement with her on this point. Indeed, you should make it clear to your sexy wife that you will play the lead role in caring for, babysitting, and raising her children so she will have sufficient time and energy to pursue hot sex with her lovers.

hotwifecouple1 said:
Pics of my wife are attached - all of these pics are just before she meets her bull. We usually start at a bar where we get together (she hasn't got panties on in any of these pics).

Thanks for the pics! Your sexy wife is a *very* attractive woman. Gorgeous, in fact.

hotwifecouple1 said:
[My wife's lover] then decides whether I'm allowed to watch - if not, I leave her with him and depart.

You might consider encouraging your wife to take more of a lead role as your cuckoldress, and make that decision herself. For instance, she and her lover might decide in advance, between the two of them, whether you will be allowed to watch while they fuck on any given occasion, but it should be your wife (I suggest) who informs you of that decision.

In other words, I suggest your wife/cuckoldress should be in charge of all interactions involving you. This is something you and she might begin thinking about....

hotwifecouple1 said:
Hope you like her pics!

Yes, very much so. Thanks again.

Best regards to you and your sexy Indian wife—

Custer

she very sexy see if her bull will do some pictures of her with him and some after pictures

Very sexy looking wife.....show us more of her sexy pussy!

Hi all, thanks a lot for your comments! Some more pics of her attached.

Attachments

• 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,991
  • DSC01488.JPG
    DSC01488.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 3,599
  • DSC01494.jpg
    DSC01494.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3,961
  • DSC02261.JPG
    DSC02261.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 3,946
Reactions: Useyourwife
Wow!

hotwifecouple1 said:
Hi all

My 35 year old wife experienced her very first big cock a couple of months back and is now transformed into a big cock slut. She's only been fucking this one white bull so far and having a great time, but would love to try other big cocks too (ideally black).

She's since been getting increasingly slutty - dresses hotter than ever all the time and loves attention from others (even if she's like at the supermarket). In the last two months he's used her some 10 times. He's now started fucking her bareback and she's given him an open invitation to use her anytime - like if he feels horny in the afternoon, he's welcome to come home during lunch to fuck her and then get back to work.

Pics of my wife attached - all of these pics are just before she meets her bull. We usually start at a bar where we get together (she hasn't got panties on in any of these pics). He then decides whether I'm allowed to watch - if not, I leave her with him and leave.

Hope you like her pics!

What a hot story. It is great

How did she fuck him the first time? Did you have a hard time convincing her?
How did you start the idea?

Wow what a beautiful woman!! I just recently let my wife have her first new cock and she loved it as well. would love to see more maybe some of him fucking her!!

Damn, all these exotic, fuckable women coming onto this board recently. I love it. Where is this perfectly fuckable woman located?

where's this HOTT Indian slut?

Although a cuckoldress and her Bull lover intend to have only casual sex, they may fall in love because the increasing levels of hormones connected with the sex, trigger the release of chemicals associated with romance.

Oxytocin and vasopressin - cuddle chemicals - released during ORGASM, are involved in the "stabilising stage" of love, often referred to "love attachment".

A wife who gets high quality sex from her Bull, can literally be swept off her feet and become addicted emotionally to him as he "satisfies her primal needs" in ways her husband could never do.

It does not mean she loves her husband less (he keeps a roof over her head, food in the cupboard, clothes on her back, and helps with kids and chores).

But when a husband "insists he she needs extra cock", a wife can quickly find herself on an emotional roller coaster and many of her most secret fantasies can begin to happen.

A husband must give her the space to live her fantasies spontaneously without putting time limits or curfews.

The Bull will pushing her buttons in different ways to the husband, and some of the sex may be taboo that she always wished (but did not dare ask) her husband for.

The Bull can therefore make the wife more adventurous on the nights she is with her husband - much to cucky's surprise and delight and (hopefully) he will feel immense grattitude for the sex bonus the Bull has given to the marriage. All the years he hoped she would try taboo stuff, and the Bull has got her to do them with his powerful cock and awesome confidence.

By encouraging his wife to max her opportunities to be with her lover, a cucky proves he loves his wife.

It is essential she has an excellent wardrobe of clothes, and that the cuckold will have made a commitment to his wife to not seek a divorce if she has her lover's baby by either accident or intention.

Contraception can go out the window when a wife is "having fun" and is full of alcohol.

A cuckold can't blame his wife for getting pregnant if he has wished for her to take lovers as a gift for being such a wonderful wife to him. Talking about the "what if's" is recommended to avoid shocks cucky may not be ready for.

She's now settling into her cuckoldress really well. She bought a small butt plug to start training me, and used it on my ass for the first time yesterday. She's really keen on rapidly building that up to large sized vibrators.

Later today, we're meeting up another potential bull - her current bull travels a fair bit, and also has a couple of other hotwives he fucks. So my wife doesn't get his cock as often as she'd like. Hence the search now for additional men. Ideally, she'd like 2-3 men who use her like a slut regularly rather than loads of one night stands. Unlikely anything's going to happen today with the new bull though. Her preference is for us to meet up with the guy just socially over drinks the first time, and without any pressure of doing anything more.

Custer Laststand/Saraha - thanks for your detailed views, really appreciate it. I am giving her all the space she requires and she's really enjoying exploring & pushing her limits as a slutwife. One thing that is totally off limits for both of us is her getting pregnant. All of what we're currently doing is great fun, but a pregnancy would really complicate things and takes the fun out of this. She's on the pill, and is fine to fuck her men bareback after she's got to know them well

She is really hot and those are great pix! Thanks for sharing!! Love hearing about her exploits, please keep us updated on her search for a few good men to freely fuck her whenever they want. Would love to see some action pix too!

Wonderful new photos - the last one is very 'inviting'. I'd love to feel her wrapped around me, and get to suck and lick those dark sexy nipples. :)

My wife's continued transformation into a cuckoldress is most exciting. Today she let me fuck her (kept commenting on how my cock didn't feel anything like her bull's), but then said she wanted me to start going down on her and cleaning her up anytime her pussy was filled with cum, mine or others.

so i went down on her and it was the most fantastic scent & taste. loved cleaning her just fucked pussy even though it was just my own cum. she kept pushing my head into her pussy, asking me to clean her up well. After i was done swallowing every bit of cum i could find, and she had cum again, she told me she found it really sexy that i enjoyed cleaning up a cum filled pussy and that perhaps i should next move on to sucking cock with her.

i am now looking forward to her next fuck-date with her bull, so that she comes home with a cum filled pussy for me to clean up!

more more more please

Hot thread and a smokin' hot wife. Keep it up!

thanks for your comments, glad you liked my slutwife! she's now got a second 'regular' bull - he's now got an open invite to use her anytime (as does the first guy).

He fucked her for the first time two nights ago. Used her like a ***** for about three hours on our bed. i was allowed to watch most of it and they had me serving them drinks while they'd take a break and cuddle. The last 45 minutes, i was asked to leave them and wait in the living room. i could hear her screaming in pleasure, but couldn't see her - sweet torture! they wrapped up by taking a sexy shower together (i peeked in a few times as the bathroom door was left partly open)

attached a few pics of the two of them

Attachments

• DSC02742.jpg
    DSC02742.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3,064
  • DSC02745.jpg
    DSC02745.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3,154
  • DSC02763.jpg
    DSC02763.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2,758
  • DSC02770.jpg
    DSC02770.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2,940
  • DSC02796.jpg
    DSC02796.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3,187
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Useyourwife
'pregnancy will complicate things" - yes, I agree, but if she had a contraceptive failure, you must accept that as part of the risk.

I am incredibly pleased that she has chosen bare-backing and can create cream pies for you; because sex with a condom is "not true physical touching" - the rubber seperates the bull from the cuck. Flesh should touch flesh for true intimacy.

Users who are viewing this thread