• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot indian wife now a slut

• Thread starterhotwifecouple
  • Start date
Great update, and wonderful new photos. That first one with her soft brown body draped backwards - being stimulated at nipple and clit - is beautiful. I can almost hear her moaning under my (sorry - his) hands and feel her soft weight against my hardening cock.

Nice to know that she is expanding the group of men that can use her and fulfill her to their own styles and pleasures, and that YOU are being firmly kept in your place.

Does she know that you're sharing her with us on this forum? Does she (or possibly you) like to see the effect she's having on Bull cocks around the world?? We would love to hear from her about how good she feels filled up with a hard, white cock.

What a nice ass! She's really hot that's for sure.

Fantastic; she's made to be fucked endlessly! Love to see her with another cock.
Panos
P.S. Would like to talk to you on yahoo or msn; I'm panos_yogi on both

cuckindie said:
Your posts are lovely. WONDERFUL when an Indian cuckoldress has unprotected sex with white studs. The color contrast is indeed stunning. Am I right in supposing that you are are an Indian cuckold one of many. The world is full of Asian cuckolds, & long may it continue. Indian women love white studs, as they can & do provide so much more than their Indian husbands ever can. I too am an Indian cuckold, but my wife is white, & she tends to go for men who are blond n blue eyed!
I guess that secretly both of you want one of her white lovers to breed her, to inseminate that lovely womb of hers!
Pls keep the messages coming!

i agree there must be loads of asian/indian cuckolds as i dont think indian/asian men are particularly well endowed. neither of us is interested at all in her getting pregnant though

greymaster said:
Great update, and wonderful new photos. That first one with her soft brown body draped backwards - being stimulated at nipple and clit - is beautiful. I can almost hear her moaning under my (sorry - his) hands and feel her soft weight against my hardening cock.

Nice to know that she is expanding the group of men that can use her and fulfill her to their own styles and pleasures, and that YOU are being firmly kept in your place.

Does she know that you're sharing her with us on this forum? Does she (or possibly you) like to see the effect she's having on Bull cocks around the world?? We would love to hear from her about how good she feels filled up with a hard, white cock.

Thanks greymaster! i agree regarding that first pic - watching her live in that position with her stretched backwards was really hot!

One of her two bulls is now having her and another one of his married sluts together later this week at his place. i am not invited, but i cant wait for this evening! i'll post an update afterwards.

She does know i'm sharing her pics & experiences in this forum. she's not much into contributing in these forums, but absolutely loves to read responses from others, as do i!

she is very exotic and beautiful, no wonder why the men want her, glad you decided to share! hehe

just dropped her off at one of her bull's apartment. he and her other regular bull are getting together for the first time and are going to spend the next many hours using her together. one of them has also called another one of his regular slutwives he uses to join them. i have no idea she will be back! she's promised me i will get to lick her well fucked pussy after she's back

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like we've got a nice big update coming to us :) Maybe even with photographs???

With a second slutwife involved I've got to ask - has your wife been involved in any girl/girl action in the past? I wonder what she'll do for her Bulls that she may never do for you.

How is that anal training of your going? It's been 2 or 3 weeks since that started. Are you enjoying being on the receiving end of the penetration these days?

If she's reading this I'll address her: You are a beautiful, sexy, exotic girl and I wish I had you under my hands and riding astride my big white cock. I hope you're enjoying your Bull friends, and content myself with the fantasy of you being 'delivered' to me for a long weekend's "training"!!!

Definitely want to hear the details of what happened the other night. Maybe you can convince them to let you be their photographer, I'm sure they'd all love pictures of their foursome.

greymaster said:
Sounds like we've got a nice big update coming to us :) Maybe even with photographs???

With a second slutwife involved I've got to ask - has your wife been involved in any girl/girl action in the past? I wonder what she'll do for her Bulls that she may never do for you.

They didn't let me join them, so unfortunately no photographs. i have attached a pic of hers just before we left (i dropped her off at one of the bull's apartment and came back home). hope you all like her dressed up like a *****, with no knickers under that tiny skirt - as always, i helped her select what she should wear before meeting her bulls.

Greymaster: yes, she has had some girl/girl action before but not much. in general she behaves like a complete slut for her bulls - something i've never experienced from her.

she came back home after about three hours (didn't go for too long as the next day was a working day) and had me go down on her well used pussy while she gave me details.

the two guys started out having a drink on the couch, while the two slutwives got down on their knees and sucked their cocks for a while (the bulls were kind enough to give them cushions for their knees :) ). i particularly loved this bit, my wife on her knees alongside another woman pleasuring a bull's nine inch cock.

the girls then had a bit of fun with each other briefly, kissing deep and feeling each other after which they all moved to the bed. this was followed by a lot of fucking in various positions. both women next to each other getting fucked hard.

oh there was also this one point where the other slut was sucking on of the bulls, my wife was going down on her pussy while the second bull was fucking my wife doggy.

Attachments

• DSC00024-1.jpg
    DSC00024-1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,563
Wow

The two of you are just so HOT! Thank you for sharing, literally! Keep us posted.

Damn she is very HOT!!! Thanks for the update

Nice update. She looks lovely - and so 'available'. Mouth, pussy, and ass on hand, with a single cord protecting the boobs :)

I'd love to have her available along with a second sexy hotwife. The thought of laying her on her back and working my way in while another girl spreads her pussy lips and sits on your wife's face is getting me very hot at the moment.

Hope she enjoyed herself, and will share herself with us more often.

wow...what a sexy fantastic ass! WOW WOW WOW! Thanks for sharing! Hope you continue sharing! WHere are you both at?

she is so beautiful has me hard every time i read this thread

She needs to take a camera with her.

good very good my wife age 26 and 100% same fantasi many thanks for shear her beauti i like cuckolding

Where in india are u from Cucky boy of that hot sexy wife?

u got an yahoo ID? if so add me on wifebanger30@yahoo.. i would love to know abt u more

Been a while since i posted pics of her, but here are a few with black bulls. she does both black and white bulls, but does prefer black men

Attachments

• DSC00988.jpg
    DSC00988.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,385
  • DSC00976.jpg
    DSC00976.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2,197
  • DSC00970.jpg
    DSC00970.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,240
  • DSC00505.jpg
    DSC00505.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,191
Reactions: Dangdaddy
Really hot story and pics hotwifecouple... Where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread