• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot indian wife now a slut

• Thread starterhotwifecouple
  • Start date
This is especially for Custer. Why do you keep encouraging behavior which can only lead to disaster for a marriage. I am not against wifes fucking other men if the husband is encouraging her. What I object to is the so called bull just moving in and taking over. Shame on you for thinking that is OK. When the bull starts making the rules it is all over for the husband. Its time to kick his ass out and if wifey doesn't like it kick her out too. This works long term only when there is 100% mutual accord between the husband and wife...Fuck the bull...he's just a dildo. If either one, wife or husband, gets the upper hand someone is gonna get smacked down. You are wrong in your statement that any woman has some sort of inalienable right to fuck any man she chooses. Hubby is totally in the loop or no fucking deal, and don't give me that shit about different strokes. Something profound happened between two people during a marriage ceremony. You don't forget that when you as a couple decide to alter your perceptions of fidelity. Its still supposed to be a two way deal.

good going... fantasic pictures as well

Wow Her pix are awesome.

Show more pix please!

mmmmmmi wanna cream pie her

hi cpl wanna try a army guy loves to be a bull and fuck her infront of y buddy

hotwifecouple said:
Hi all, thanks a lot for your comments! Some more pics of her attached.

cute browny red juicy cherry

This is a great thread... hope to see more of your good wife

Nice..

Hot and naughty wife........ Lucky guy huuhhh.

Nice revival by hard bull and guns… very nice.

She is DAMN HOT ...

[

Dude
Ur wife is hot....
Insanely my cock is getting harder

ur PM is fulll
can we chat and i cud shre my side as well

QUOTE=hotwifecouple;348075]Hi all

My 35 year old wife experienced her very first big cock a couple of months back and is now transformed into a big cock slut. She's only been fucking this one white bull so far and having a great time, but would love to try other big cocks too (ideally black).

She's since been getting increasingly slutty - dresses hotter than ever all the time and loves attention from others (even if she's like at the supermarket). In the last two months he's used her some 10 times. He's now started fucking her bareback and she's given him an open invitation to use her anytime - like if he feels horny in the afternoon, he's welcome to come home during lunch to fuck her and then get back to work.

Pics of my wife attached - all of these pics are just before she meets her bull. We usually start at a bar where we get together (she hasn't got panties on in any of these pics). He then decides whether I'm allowed to watch - if not, I leave her with him and leave.

Hope you like her pics![/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread