Hot Ohio Wife for BBC

• Thread startercsosxid
  • Start date

csosxid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2007
Hi, central ohio professional couple. Looking for
that special well endowed, educated, clean, and very discrete gentlemen to spice up the occasional weekend. Only she plays, with husbands approval and or video/pics. We've done this a couple times before and it's been great fun. No drama, low key. Date, drinks & fun... Send us a private message..

Attachments

• IMG_1341.jpg
    IMG_1341.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 2,312
  • IMG_2723.jpg
    IMG_2723.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 2,344
you should join Don's yahoo group. It revolves around ohio. You'll get alot of responses.

Yahoo! Groups

Very nice pics. Show us more of her.

wow hope u get blacked

Here's a couple more. Anyone up for some fun this weekend?

Attachments

• IMG_3814.jpg
    IMG_3814.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,806
  • IMGA0375_2.jpg
    IMGA0375_2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,563
csos great pics hope u find a black beast and take pics for us all :)

Mmmmmm...more lovely pics......sent you an email....you look yummy...smile

Wish I was in the Buckeye State..very sexy pics fine lady

Sexy Feet

She is Super Hot Lookin!! I would love to see pics with Her Sexy Bare Feet Showing!! She has Great Long Toes!!:yumyum:

shes hot....

Again, very nice pics

csosxid said:
Here's a couple more. Anyone up for some fun this weekend?
You are just...SEXY AS FUCK!! MAYBE ONE DAY...ONE CAN DREAM CAN'T ONE...:clap::clap:VERY SEXY INDEED

very sweet and sexy pictures

Im 28 5'9" 125 36dd long brown hair looking 4 first big black cock in ohio im very fit aerobics instructor beautifull face italian i likr sexy dress sexy talk.i am married my hubby is str8t and watches.any takers 4 first experience no strings attached?i have pics id like 9" or bigger thick 2 see if its true that id never go back.(lookn4blacksex@hotmail.com) thanks lisa

Gorgeous woman there! I would love to give it to her

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see that lovely thing get some BBC...show us what she likes. Possibly build for DP?

She is very hot. Hope you guys get lucky in find a lot of BBCs to please her. Post some pics of her with a BBC as soon as you get that. Thanks for share such beauty with us.

Love Your Lady, Ohio

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, IS IT WORTH THE TRIP TORONTO FOR A WEEKEND?

ONYXTMG- very attractive toronto SBM- 6'4/235/fit VWE (9.5" thk/cut) D/D free CLEAN toronto black man (baltimore native) for sexy minded, attractive & socially upscale SWF, MWF & Hot Wife couples living in the 416/905 area of southern ontario OR Traveling for Interracial play. I am a sensual passion dom/lover and i am the founder of the "Toronto Mandingo Group" for black and interracial swingers and couples here in the Greater Toronto Area. We host dances and upscale play parties.... (I prefer to play 1-1) onyxtmg@rogers.com

Attachments

• image3009.jpg
    image3009.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 385
Wow! What a great female body umm