• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot or not?

Logan007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Saturday night my slut wife went to an all black guy gang-bang, she was pounded for 2 hours straight cocks in her mouth and pussy all night long. After all was over she had over 10 big black cocks all using condoms. It was a great night, we came home and I licked her and fucked her till I came in her.

2 days later, Monday morning, after I had gone to work I get a text message from her saying that she just got off the toilet and found a condom full of cum floating there. She had a full used condom inside her for over a day! I LOVE IT! This turned me on so much I almost ripped her clothes off when I got home from work.

So is this true story hot or not?

I've had a condom stuck in me, and know women that have had condoms stuck in them, ... usually you know it is there, and I try to account for all condoms, but in a gang bang it sure is possible to have one in there.

We were with this couple once and when the fun was over we could only account for 3 of the 4 condoms ... we got a call a few hours after they left telling us the missing one was located. We all had a good laugh, but my husband was the most relieved. He thought we all didn't believe him when he said he was wearing a condom ....

I have lost a condom when fucking an old girlfriend. After I came, I pulled out and didn't see it. We dug up in her pussy for a long long time. We fucked in her sisters bed and it wasn't in the sheets... Talk about worried. We never found it. Her sister never said anything about it. Lost condom.

if i were you i would be calling for STD test because there is no way all that cum stayed in that condom.Just think how hot that will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back