HOT PAST

• Thread starterkinkyguyb
  • Start date

kinkyguyb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2024
Tell your hot past stories here, tell us all about your wife being fucked by men from her past.

I remember an old GF went on a night out in a very revealing dress and came back really ***** and really late! She was extremely horny when she got home!

I went down on her and noticed she was very swollen! Tasted a bit different too and she was cumming at the slightest touch! Then I saw cum I was a mix of shocked but was hard as hell! I kept licking them fucked her! Slipping my cock into her cum filled pussy felt amazing! I came very quick after that! Best sex I ever had!

• Love
Reactions: kinkyguyb
My wife's ex fuck buddy had a 10 inch cock, she says the first time she saw it she said "There's no way I can take that" she then bent over and took it doggy style lol.

Reactions: IWantToCumInYourWife
kinkyguyb said:
Tell your hot past stories here, tell us all about your wife being fucked by men from her past.
The thing is even though a lot of them are in the past now most of them were when we were/are together, that's what makes the stories so hot my wife getting fucked while we were together sharing her

My wife was a huge slut in college…she “dated” a player for the buckeyes and was frequently passed around and had trains ran on her. Her best friend told me before we got married that she saw her suck 8 cocks in one night at a party after bowl game….and there could have been more but she left earlier than my now wife. I told her friend that I thought that was sexy as hell 😎

Reactions: IWantToCumInYourWife and ckc
Ohiocuckwannabe said:
My wife was a huge slut in college…she “dated” a player for the buckeyes and was frequently passed around and had trains ran on her. Her best friend told me before we got married that she saw her suck 8 cocks in one night at a party after bowl game….and there could have been more but she left earlier than my now wife. I told her friend that I thought that was sexy as hell 😎
I love hearign about my wife's men before me

Reactions: kinkyguyb, IWantToCumInYourWife and UntamedHotwife
ckc said:
I love hearign about my wife's men before me
Same! I live vicariously through my wife’s stories. She’s always got a story I have never heard. Makes me hard as a rock to listen to her talk about her past.

Reactions: kinkyguyb, IWantToCumInYourWife, ckc and 1 other person
UntamedHotwife said:
Same! I live vicariously through my wife’s stories. She’s always got a story I have never heard. Makes me hard as a rock to listen to her talk about her past.
I love this

Reactions: ckc and UntamedHotwife
UntamedHotwife said:
I even like hearing about her ex husband. He was more dominate than I am, but he was abusive too. Why she left him, but I think she like a lot of the sex. I see him and think of of his dick in her, and in her mouth.

Reactions: IWantToCumInYourWife and UntamedHotwife
mailkme said:
I love this
My wife fucked around so much before she met me I’ll bet she could tell me a different story every week for twenty years and never repeat one. Just thinking of all the crazy shit she got up to makes me hard. One thing I like is that with different guys she played different roles so a lot of times it seems like she’s talking about someone I don’t even know. A couple stories recently she told me was that her boyfriend used to drive over where she worked at lunch and she would blow him in his car in the parking lot every day for weeks. No reciprocation at all. Normally my wife would not go for that, but for a few weeks she was giving blowjobs at work for free.

Another one was she was fucking the maintenance guy at the same place and she was telling me about all the crazy places he knew about in the building and they would fuck all over the place all the time. She said her favorite spot was under the stairway of the emergency exit. I have been in the place she’s talking about and that spot is super *******. My wife has always liked risqué type stuff, but it’s a miracle she never got caught. I love public shit as much as anyone but I don’t want to be on a sex offender list for indecent ********. My wife is not nearly as concerned.

I was jerking off while she told me that story. She loved it. She loves to watch guys jerk off. I’m thinking of starting a podcast that’s just me interviewing my wife telling a new bad girl slut story every week. In some ways she’s wilder now, but thinking of her acting like that in her late teens and early 20’s blows my mind.

Reactions: ckc and mailkme
ckc said:
I even like hearing about her ex husband. He was more dominate than I am, but he was abusive too. Why she left him, but I think she like a lot of the sex. I see him and think of of his dick in her, and in her mouth.
My wife had a boyfriend for a few years that was probably a more serious relationship than her first husband. That guy had a massive cock and I love her to tell me about getting fucked with his giant cock and how much she loved it. Normally she will say size doesn’t matter that much, but when she starts talking about fucking Pete her eyes kind of light up.

Reactions: mailkme and ckc
UntamedHotwife said:
My wife had a boyfriend for a few years that was probably a more serious relationship than her first husband. That guy had a massive cock and I love her to tell me about getting fucked with his giant cock and how much she loved it. Normally she will say size doesn’t matter that much, but when she starts talking about fucking Pete her eyes kind of light up.
My wife didn’t understand why I got arioused and masturbated to her telling me his dickis bigger and things that other men did to her. But once she realized it, she liked telling me…She even asked once, since was mastrubating to him, would I suck him

Reactions: UntamedHotwife
UntamedHotwife said:

I use to pretty much regularly have 3some with a buddy with a 9” dick and the look in their eyes when he’d pull it out. Is definitely a turn on.

ckc said:
My wife didn’t understand why I got arioused and masturbated to her telling me his dickis bigger and things that other men did to her. But once she realized it, she liked telling me…She even asked once, since was mastrubating to him, would I suck him
It’s weird because as sexually liberal as my wife is she really avoids telling me that another guy’s cock was bigger or better than mine unless I really push her about it. I got over the fact that there are millions of men walking around with better dicks than mine. It does not bother me at all. I just love her telling me about different facets of her experiences that she enjoyed the most. If a big dick stretched her out just right so her orgasms were so intense she was afraid she was going to bite her tongue off I could not be happier for her. I just love to hear about it. I have a pretty profound sense of pride in my wife’s sexual appetite so the better she got fuck the happier I am.

Reactions: mailkme and ckc
mailkme said:
I use to pretty much regularly have 3some with a buddy with a 9” dick and the look in their eyes when he’d pull it out. Is definitely a turn on.
Yeah, Pete had a 9” cock too. Biggest cock she’s ever had. Other than our marriage it was the longest relationship she’s ever had. Pretty easy to figure out why it lasted so long

ckc said:
That’s going to a whole other level. How did that go?

Haha kinda cracks me up when I think about it. We would do this pretty often. I would talk the game, flirt etc etc get them to go out my buddy be kinda a third wheel we’d joke about a threesome and if she was somewhat receptive, we’d keep it light until an opportunity arose where she might not feel uncomfortable and he’d pull it out once she’d see it she’d be down for both of us. It was several times this happened.

I guess I was better looking and charismatic but 7 compare to 9 was a thing 😂

mailkme said:
Haha kinda cracks me up when I think about it. We would do this pretty often. I would talk the game, flirt etc etc get them to go out my buddy be kinda a third wheel we’d joke about a threesome and if she was somewhat receptive, we’d keep it light until an opportunity arose where she might not feel uncomfortable and he’d pull it out once she’d see it she’d be down for both of us. It was several times this happened.

I guess I was better looking and charismatic but 7 compare to 9 was a thing 😂
I have have very close to a 7” cock and my wife has a 9” dildo. When I put my cock next to that dildo it looks like it’s 5” long. A nine inch cock will dwarf every cock in the room. Hopefully your buddy managed to find a woman who could take it regularly because most can’t. It took her a very long time to be able to take her old BF’s cock, and once they broke up she lost the ability to take 9” pretty quick. When she gets real horny and wants to play with her 9” dildo it takes a good hour of foreplay to loosen her up enough to take it and we have to be pretty gentle with it. Nowhere near the type of pounding she would take if it was a real cock.

Reactions: mailkme
UntamedHotwife said:
I have have very close to a 7” cock and my wife has a 9” dildo. When I put my cock next to that dildo it looks like it’s 5” long. A nine inch cock will dwarf every cock in the room. Hopefully your buddy managed to find a woman who could take it regularly because most can’t. It took her a very long time to be able to take her old BF’s cock, and once they broke up she lost the ability to take 9” pretty quick. When she gets real horny and wants to play with her 9” dildo it takes a good hour of foreplay to loosen her up enough to take it and we have to be pretty gentle with it. Nowhere near the type of pounding she would take if it was a real cock.

Yes later in life he found one, although not as attractive as the ones we used to fish for. But I think despite packing that much cock he was still very like self conscious or lacking confidence to some degree.

mailkme said:
Yes later in life he found one, although not as attractive as the ones we used to fish for. But I think despite packing that much cock he was still very like self conscious or lacking confidence to some degree.
I’m always amazed at how some women are built to take huge cocks. Most women you could hurt with a 6” cock if you’re not careful. Seems like a few, maybe 1/4, can take a hard pounding with a 7” cock. Then it jumps to like 1% of women who can’t feel anything smaller than 8-9”. My wife and I have met a couple of women like that and we always talk about how crazy it is because chances are those women have an absolutely miserable sex life because cocks that big are so rare. It’s almost like a magic show to watch a woman get fucked by an 8” or 9” cock in real life because no pussy ever looks like it’s big enough for a dick that big and to watch it disappear like it’s nothing looks like some crazy optical illusion. Before he puts it in it looks like the tip of his cock is going to be between her nipples

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and mailkme