• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Tennessee wife...

• Thread starterprofnpiggie
  • Start date

Where would you like to cum in Tennessee wife?

• Total voters
So gorgeous

There is just nothing in the world more beautiful than another man's long strong rigid cock entering your wife. Well maybe there is one thing more beautiful ... being with your wife while she makes love to her man and witnessing how a real man can possess your wife by the virtue of his totally superior cock.

Congratulations folks on discovering true marital magic. I hope you never allow a single droplet of real men's sperm to fall from her gorgeous ass, pussy or mouth except your tongue is there to catch it.

Mark & Carol

:cool: She is a hot pretty looking slut...I have a 9 1/2 inch black cock to fuck her with...I would love to see her sucking me and gagging on my cock.
Does she like to get ass fucked by a big black bull? Do you want to watch? I will let you if you eat my cum out of her well fucked cunt...Then you will have to lick my cock clean and suck the rest of my cum out...Send me a message if you would like to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Willing & Able

profnpiggie said:
This hot Middle Tennessee wife loves cucking her pathetic hubby. Treat her right and she will do anything, anytime, any place. Tell her what you think about her hot ass and 44D tits.

I'm married, so I'm safe. I'd love to have your wife suck my dick while you watch, but only as a warm up! With all 3 of us in your bed, I'd love to slide my dick into your wife as she spread those inviting thights.
If you're interested, let's talk...I live in TN.

whow

Yes whow what great pictures the most gorgeous ass and fanny I have seen in a long time, What a lucky man you are just to be allowed to view her gorgeous body,
More pics PLEASE,
Wallbike

Damn! You can almost smell the cum dripping out of her pussy in those shots! Wish that was my little *****!

now thats more like it,nothing better than a tn. wife getting fucked by big black cocks,did she let you watch-my wife ussually doesnt :( she does let me clean her up real good though

Great pussy

Fantastic pussy-I would love to blow my load and let your cuckold hubby clean you up. I'll be thinking of that pussy while I fuck my wife tonight.

WOW...Very Nice

Sent you an e-mail...from TN and would love for you to share her with another southerner

WOW...to think that is right here in TN...what direction do I point my hard-on?

Nice

I'll fill her deep in her ass and then try her soft pussy lips. You can suck up my load after I fill her holes

Looks good

profnpiggie said:
I'm not getting much feedback, so here's something to make you think.:p

That black cock going in against her white skin looks good

great pics

awsome pics looks like she really put a boner on him with her cunt. Lucky girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice

She would look good with me...sent you a private message

mmmmmm that big black cock going in her i bet it made u hard

Nashville

Am in Nashville and would stand in line to see some of that action. Great shots too. Good job and thanks.

3 rules of engagement:

Go ugly early.

If she doesn't meet your standards, lower your standards.

No woman is ugly w/ your dick in her mouth.

Rule 3 applies here!

Users who are viewing this thread