Glad they didn't. Enjoy

Attachments

• f083.jpg
    f083.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 335
  • 77c5.jpg
    77c5.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 498
glad to see ur back...do u got any more hot pics of the action above?

I can't imagine anyone abandoning your. You are without question the hottest wife here and it's always a pleasure to see you in action.

Truly sad revelation

blkn2white said:
I can't imagine anyone abandoning your. You are without question the hottest wife here and it's always a pleasure to see you in action.

I have an announceent to make and it really makes me sad but also pissed. Please pay attention...

On Sunday a very close riend of mine who is a professional photographer, works with digital imaging as well as just about every other facet of picture taking, did an examination of this specific thread. He spent two hours on it making sure he was correct in what he found.

Guys (and interested girls) whoever is posting he pics labeled 'ProfnPiggie' is NOT the woman in the photos. A total of FOUR different females were identified beyond any shade of doubt - breast size and curvature, general body symmetry, etc. I know on the surface they all LOOK good but, guys, you're thinking with your dicks, notyour brains - these photos are NOT all the ame woman. At lest one person on this thread recognized a stolen photo. Someone else recognized a couple different women. Give this 'ProfnPiggie' credit - they managed to completely fool everyone (including me) for a LONG time.

See for yourself - compare side by side images of "her" bobs...her ass, etc. They may seem REAL similar in single shots but when compared toether - NO..

I got taken in also - more than you can possibly know.

What you do now is up to you and if you want to continue the fantasy - okay. But please remember you are NOT dealing with someone who is who they say they are - it has all be a HUGE fake...

Sorry

Bull________ like anyone would go to that much trouble.

Karen or her purported doctor husband are the posers.
KarenLynn4blk said:
I have an announceent to make and it really makes me sad but also pissed. Please pay attention...

On Sunday a very close riend of mine who is a professional photographer, works with digital imaging as well as just about every other facet of picture taking, did an examination of this specific thread. He spent two hours on it making sure he was correct in what he found.

Guys (and interested girls) whoever is posting he pics labeled 'ProfnPiggie' is NOT the woman in the photos. A total of FOUR different females were identified beyond any shade of doubt - breast size and curvature, general body symmetry, etc. I know on the surface they all LOOK good but, guys, you're thinking with your dicks, notyour brains - these photos are NOT all the ame woman. At lest one person on this thread recognized a stolen photo. Someone else recognized a couple different women. Give this 'ProfnPiggie' credit - they managed to completely fool everyone (including me) for a LONG time.

See for yourself - compare side by side images of "her" bobs...her ass, etc. They may seem REAL similar in single shots but when compared toether - NO..

What you do now is up to you and if you want to continue the fantasy - okay. But please remember you are NOT dealing with someone who is who they say they are - it has all be a HUGE fake...

Sorry

It's hard to tell from the pics just how attractive she is but I suspect she looks good. I know one thing for sure, her asshole definitely looks good with a big black cock in it. Not to mention her hot mouth. Great pics, would love to see wider angle shots. Thanks for sharing

Get a life

If you have such a problem with this thread then stay off of it.
Anyone spending that much time obsessing over these photos has a serious problem. I plan on enjoying the posts for as long as profnpiggie contribute to this forum.

KarenLynn4blk said:

Sorry

profnpiggie said:
Karen or her purported doctor husband are the posers.

Karen is correct! If you compare the pictures on page 9 the 1st and 3rd sets middle pictures you
can see the difference. Also, on page 10, the single picture of the vagina with the cum and the next set the picture on the left has 2 moles on left side that aren't in 1st picture. And there is no way the pictures on pages 23 and 25 are of the same woman!

Wow! That is one of the most erotic photos I have ever seen. I can't believe that monster black cock was in your ass. Do you have anymore photos of him gaping your lovely ass?

thanks for the ass fucking pics. need more like them

tenn ...

magicstikforu said:
hello friend - good to see that we have many of the same interests. stay in touch.

smiles..interesting..