• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot wife in MI

• Thread starterdaddyurbs
  • Start date

daddyurbs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2011
Hellos we are new here im not tiny in the cock department but dont feel hung by any means.The thought of sharing her with a bigger thicker stud makes us both hit and bothered.Im bi curious as well and would love to try a dp or dv with an attractive 3rd...

Attachments

• 2011-08-24_13-32-43_136.jpg
    2011-08-24_13-32-43_136.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 413
That's a fine view - I'd slip in there given a chance.

I must admit I needed to look twice to see if she had stylish weights dangling from clipped pussy-lips - but realized they were the handles on the furniture she's in front of :)

Nice to see someone else in MI. It would be hot to watch her and my girl take a big one.

imagine how it looks once its been broke in ...
:D

daddyurbs said:
imagine how it looks once its been broke in ...
:D

I bet! Hopefully I'll have some of my own broken in to post.

comments

thanks man glad i can share the visuals as of now that is ...Any hot latino bulls in here?

heres another before abuse pussy pic

Attachments

• 2011-07-04_15-25-08_62.jpg
    2011-07-04_15-25-08_62.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 336
She has a fantastic ass. Love how round it is. Would love to see more.

sloppy

seconds after its been stretched good would be hot or take turns..tag your it!

Attachments

• Photo0065.jpg
    Photo0065.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 252
cum lover

She has her tubes tied now and when i cum in her she just gets more horny..And i can get off multiple heavy loads during a fuck session.Would love to get to fuck after a new freind leaves his cum in her!

I love the thought of those soft legs opening for me so I could leave such a 'deposit' for you - then you could slide into her slick, filled pussy.

Any studs in Niles MI

kenev said:
your mrs looks divine before a bull gets to grips with her good luck

We are seeking a stud in our area for some nsa fun

Users who are viewing this thread