• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot wife loves bbc

• Thread starterwhitemale107
  • Start date
whitemale107 said:
Here you go Tee. My wife has a bigger black dildo, but I have no pictures available.

Now thats HOT! She's a babe. Looks like she's ready for the real deal! Wish mine was. :( Thanks for posting. AAA+++

Amazing pics!

The rear view

My wife really appreciates all your comments! Here is a picture from the back view. What do you think a BBC would do with this?

Attachments

• wife4.jpg
    wife4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 3,523
pretty lame...

HAving some fun with a sharpie

My wife would also like to get a nice tatoo on her backside in honor of BBC...

Attachments

• wife5 (2).jpg
    wife5 (2).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 2,173
  • wife6 (2).jpg
    wife6 (2).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 871
Hmmmm SNIFF SNIFF...."What would you do with her?" 99.99% of these type requests ARE from STROKERS seeking STROKE material. Experience is that FEW...DARN few...have wives who have ANY knowledge of Hubby's activities here....research and the use of a good data base will reveal that MANY of the Photos shared ARE directly OFF Newsgroups and other sites...:) Sniff...Sniff...if it LOOKS Like....and SMELLS..Like...Hmmmmmm

Sorry it's the real deal.

blksperm4you said:
Hmmmm SNIFF SNIFF...."What would you do with her?" 99.99% of these type requests ARE from STROKERS seeking STROKE material. Experience is that FEW...DARN few...have wives who have ANY knowledge of Hubby's activities here....research and the use of a good data base will reveal that MANY of the Photos shared ARE directly OFF Newsgroups and other sites...:) Sniff...Sniff...if it LOOKS Like....and SMELLS..Like...Hmmmmmm

You are dead wrong, it's the real deal...

Reactions: toolman2c
and for the few real ones

Yes I agree, many many many fakes and newsgroup posts, but there are a few of us real ones here, although we do not post pics for the reason they show up everywhere.

TOTAL BABE! I would love to see a BBC tear up that tight little white pussy. I'm sure she will have no problem finding herself plenty of volunteers to assist with that! Thanks for posting and keep us updated!

Yummy!!!!

great ass

You've got one hot wife

if only you were in Alabama......

Thanks, again!

Everyone:

We greatly appreciate the comments. My wife loves it! Attached is another photo. Do you think if a BBC walked into the room he would get the picture?
Notice the little note on her back and the initials on her ass...

Attachments

• wife-7.jpg
    wife-7.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 2,448
Your wife has a great body. I hope she goes for the real thing. She deserves it and so do the black men that she ends up giving that sweet ass to. Thanks for sharing.

What should we write on my wife's ass?

My wife really appreciates all your comments. However, we are now out of photos!
We thought we would ask the Dark Cavern Community what you would like to see written on her ass. We will take the best suggestion and do it and put on this site.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

"black cock bred!"

Love the high-heeled chicks!

Write on my wife's ass

tee said:
"black cock bred!"

Not a bad suggestion Tee. Does anyone have any other things they would like to see written on my wife's ass? We will take the best suggestion and post here shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread