• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot wife loves bbc

• Thread starterwhitemale107
  • Start date
whitemale107 said:
My wife really appreciates all your comments! Here is a picture from the back view. What do you think a BBC would do with this?

Man, I would fuck her deep and hard for days. Lovely and so inviting

What would I do with her ass?
First I would require her to drape it in the tightest mini skirt she can find.
Second. I would make her walk around town with me wearing a shirt that says, "I BELONG TO HIM"
Third. I would let her know just how hard my dick is from watching her swiveling asscheeks as she walks.
Fourth. I would let her know throughout the day that I am going to be EATING, AND FUCKING that white slut asshole of hers. I hope she is a professional woman. I would love to send her a text during an important meeting letting her know what I am going to be doing to her ass which is now MY PERSONAL PROPERTY! Would make her wear a butt plug all day at work. When she meets up with me whether at her place or mine she is not to say a word. What she does is look at me with lustful, almost pleading eyes and then ASSumes the position. I want her face down ass up with her hands spreading her asscheeks. I want to see that BLACK BUTT PLUG BURIED DEEP IN HER ASSHOLE! She is to remain in that position until I decide when I will start working on her ass and body. I may sit in YOUR favorite chair and watch a television show. While I am doing that she si to constantly let me know just how much she NEEDS my black dick inside her ass! Just keep talking bitch! Tell me how you first found out you loved and craved ass sex when you were a young teenaged girl. Let me know how wet your pussy gets all day long as you sometimes daydream of being ROUGH FUCKED IN YOUR WHITE HO ASS! Let me know that you would NEVER let a white penis in your butt because of the size........TOO FUCKING SMALL! She would tell me to fuck her asshole hard, long, balls deep! Before I do that I would take all the time in the world just eating that puckered ring between her butt cheeks. I would let her know that EVERY GOOD SLUT WILL TAKE STRANGE BLACK DICK IN HER ASS AT TWICE A WEEK MINIMUM! Yeah, I would fuck your wife in her ass untl she howls, screams,cries, pleades, and begs me to stop because she is CUMING SO DAMNED HARD and it HURTS like hell at first. After she gets used to having her asshole gaped I would continue to fuck her in her butt and all I want to hear from her is............"I'm and niggah butt ho!"......I'm a niggah butt ho!"........I'm a niggah butt ho!"

THAT is what I would DO to your wife's ass!......................YOu DID ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply to Gimmie

Wow Gimmie, you put a lot of thought into that!

Hi. Sorry I have not posted a pic of the wife in quite some time. But here is one from just this morning. photo (10).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread