Hot Wife

• Thread startersubmariner
  • Start date
Very nice. Keep em' coming! Any more of her in the pink leopard lingerie?

DAMNNATION!!!! WHAT A HOT WOMAN! I think I fucked her in my dreams the other night!

She is TRULY ready for some bulls to put a grateful smile on her pretty face.

i would recommend at least two lovers to date her every week, so as to "draw out her full potential for BBC mating". Her photos are very suggestive and well-received on this web-site.

You probably won't see her very much once she submits to her first bull. It will be hard for the bulls to keep their hands off her delightful body.

Expect an orgy frenzy and a sperm bath from heavy cum loads shot over your sexy wife..

she needs sum good blk breeding party to get her truely BBC slut

Damn, she's really HOT!!! She'd look good with blk man inside her for sure.

Just AWESOME!!! More please :)

Submariner, we know how she looks... great!!! But we haven't seen her working on BBC. This is what this formum is all about... So hubby come on please her and please us, find her some BBC to work on ^)_(^

You have a spectacular wife. Would love to see her on her back with a BBC. Good luck.

Hey there Submariner, I hope you made sure your wife had a good time while you were out to sea. I spent several years in the Navy and my wife had one hell of a good time in So Cal while I was deployed. Your honey is a real hot lookin chick, how long has she been doing black guys?

You are so fucking hot! I love to bury my black cock in you while you wrap your legs around my body.

uuummmmm. what a very hot lady, yes she would look good with a BBC replacing that dildo, just show us the pics, later

Super pics!!

This lady, needs, wants, deserves BBC! She should get some, ASAP.

Man She's Hot, You Need To Line Her Up With A Big Black Monster Cock , So She Will Know The Real Deal, And Want To Fuck All The Bbc You Can Get For Her, Post Pics Of Her Black Master Fucking Her.

what a hot wife you have love the arse pic tongue hanging out

An outstanding series of photos of a beautiful and stunning hot wife. That tight body of hers makes me weak.

I wont repeat what everyone else has said, we know she is beautiful but let me ask you and lets get an answer out of you Submariner.. does she want bbc? And where r u located?

Damm

What a hot sexy wife. She must be a great fuck...

i wish i was black so i could get inside her she has the best body i have seen, and boy is so sexy she gets my cock so hard, even my wife lisa would fuck her

Yup she is Mrs 2007 so far!!! Very HoT. If u ski in denver look me up.