• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wives Gone Black

• Thread startermmm2
  • Start date
Please Tell!

knoxmandingo said:
Comments, comments, hmmm, let's see...

I've had the privilege of blacking this one a couple times and man, oh man, does she have an ass that'd make a grown man cry.

Great example of a woman being blacked!!!

Tell us about it, Stud.

knoxmandingo said:
You mean the attached photo...

That would be the individual formerly known as "Las Vegas" Ed. He's since moved to Indianapolis, so I guess you could call him "Indianapolis" Ed. Although I don't know him (or have ever met him), since you live in Middle TN and it's not far to Indy, if you're interested, I can put you in touch with him.

Actually I was referring to the first photo in post #12. But your suggestion stirs my libido about as much. What a MAN !!!!!

like2wacher66 said:
Tell us about it, Stud.

We hooked up several years ago at a party her and her husband and a couple other guys were hosting at a cabin in the Smoky Mountains. Can't remember if I just met her at the first party (because it turned into an annual thing for the next couple of years) or I blacked her that night and again several times at the party the following year in anticipation of not having seen her in so long. For privacy sake and because I respect them as a couple and that I hope to see her again one day, I won't mention any names, but would glad to put you in tough with them if you're living in or are passing through the upstate SC region.

I will say that the first time I blacked her she was a little on the thick side and although I bit was apprehensive (she's since lost it), after she put my cock in her mouth, got me nice and hard and wanted me to hit it from behind, it was shear heaven. The only thing that tops something like that is a woman like her begging not to stop (which she didn't until several other guys jumped in) and being able to shoot your load deep in a woman's womb as she's begging you to give her a black baby. Sadly the later wasn't the case with her, but had she asked, I would've been more than happy to oblige.

I did it too...

I loved it and will always do it again.

kisses Petra

Attachments

• mnax16.jpg
    mnax16.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 734
KnoxMandingo, great story. Better since it is true.

Jafwo said:
KnoxMandingo, great story. Better since it is true.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It's nice to know someone doesn't have to go to great lengths to prove that they're real and that there are others just as informed about "interracially" oriented events or persons as you are.

Btw, I responded to your introduction thread. ...It's too bad we live as far apart as we do or that I don't forsee making another trip to Chicago anytime in the near future. Would love to get together to make some pics of our own to post for everyone to see.

mmm2 said:
seem to like it

I like the brunette in the pic, she reminds me of a woman I banged on vacation.

These r the hottest pics I've seen on here in awhile. Most of these PICS look authentic. Keep them cumming.

Users who are viewing this thread