• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hottest wife ever posted on the cavern

• Thread starterlisa_looks_great
  • Start date

lisa_looks_great

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2009
I would argue that she is the hottest wife ever posted on the dark cavern. Best i've seen, thats for sure! her body also knocks any others out of the water. No other wives stand a chance, and she has gotten alot of good feedback on the cavern before. maybe u have seen her before?

i disagree, there is a few on here that r much better & sexier.

She's nice, but not awe-inspiring.

seen better

As the old saying goes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. She is hot in my opinion.

Maybe

lisa_looks_great said:
I would argue that she is the hottest wife ever posted on the dark cavern. Best i've seen, thats for sure! her body also knocks any others out of the water. No other wives stand a chance, and she has gotten alot of good feedback on the cavern before. maybe u have seen her before?

Has anyone seen her with a BBC in the picture?

thanks for the pics, definitely hot

Very sexy lady but I have seen sexier, not to say that she doesn't rank near the top.

I will have to remain silent but biased...

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, I don't think this thread went the way the OP wanted it to...

Have to AGREE!

lisa_looks_great said:

Have to agree! She IS ONE of the nicest I've seen posted here! Exceptionally beautiful!

electricsecks said:
Boy, I don't think this thread went the way the OP wanted it to...

So were we looking for something more like this ? Then again, like I said, I am biased. However all that said, its not necessary to say this one rates more than another. There is a lot of candy here for the taking.

P.S. To OP... be wary of making boastful statements.

Hot

pjcopper said:
So were we looking for something more like this ? Then again, like I said, I am biased. However all that said, its not necessary to say this one rates more than another. There is a lot of candy here for the taking.

P.S. To OP... be wary of making boastful statements.

pjcopper....now thats a hot wife! Lisa needs to show a picture like the second one to look great. Your wife looks great.

Still the Hottest wife on the cavern!

maybe these ones will change your minds, or be your wake-up call to how stunning she really is. She is younger and more youthful, and exotic looking. Perfection from head to toe.

"Originally Posted by pjcopper View Post

P.S. To OP... be wary of making boastful statements."

whats wrong with making boastful statements?? Lisa wins, hands down!

lisa_looks_great said:
maybe these ones will change your minds, or be your wake-up call to how stunning she really is. She is younger and more youthful, and exotic looking. Perfection from head to toe.

lisa dose win

lisa_looks_great said:

wow shes is pretty hot id fuck her where is she from??

her first bbc

lisa wanted to try now she has

Attachments

• lisa and bbc.jpg
    lisa and bbc.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 809
Last edited by a moderator:
so sexy

1 wonder said:
lisa dose win

GentleBlkBreeder said:
Have to agree! She IS ONE of the nicest I've seen posted here! Exceptionally beautiful!

these guys see it, some don't. I wonder why myself and other guys totally think shes at the top, while others could care less. Not sure what it is about her..:hitit:

Genius

lisa_looks_great said:
these guys see it, some don't. I wonder why myself and other guys totally think shes at the top, while others could care less.

Because not every one have the same taste?

Yeah, I know that is a shocker...

For my part, she's got a cute next-door-girl thing going, definitely doable. If she gained 20 pounds (in all the right places), she'd be kicking ass!

For sure - Lisa does look great...the question is....is she available for black use?
So tell us as that greatly affects her rating!

Oh and where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread