Hotwife Ginger

• Thread starterPalmdalecuckhub
  • Start date

Palmdalecuckhub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2011
Here's my wife Ginger. We've only been in the lifestyle since Dec 2011 but she's already had 7 different men. Reluctant at first, she's now actively hunting new cock. I get to watch her with every man she fucks. Aren't I lucky?

Attachments

• IMG_2726.jpg
    IMG_2726.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,198
  • IMG_2689.jpg
    IMG_2689.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 906
  • IMG_2684.jpg
    IMG_2684.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_2596.jpg
    IMG_2596.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,170
  • IMG_2658.jpg
    IMG_2658.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,141
you are very lucky, my x wife fucked many guys but all behind my back, she never let me watch, hope this new girl im with will let me watch her, i would love to fuck your wife and eat her pussy after you cumed in it.

Wow...Wow.. Wow..! She is a REAL hot wife...amazing is the word.

Nice fuck-pig. Like them titties. that kinda sag is meant for doggy style palming and for a jizz hosing.

DO NOT call her a pig. Above all, she is my wife and deserves more respect than that

Palmdalecuckhub said:
Here's my wife Ginger. We've only been in the lifestyle since Dec 2011 but she's already had 7 different men. Reluctant at first, she's now actively hunting new cock. I get to watch her with every man she fucks. Aren't I lucky?

Congrats. Is that key for your cage?
I also don't stand for anyone putting down my wife.
Welcome to the forum by the way.
Hank

Palmdalecuckhub said:
DO NOT call her a pig. Above all, she is my wife and deserves more respect than that

Calm down tough guy. I wrote "fuck-pig" not "Pig" and if she was an obese PIG I wouldn't make comments about fucking her. Her is a fun point of reference for "fuck pig": Urban Dictionary: fuck pig

Your wife is insanely hot. OMG those tits are amazing. I die for saggy breasts. I'm a 27 YO italian bull in SoCal. I'm 9" and she would love it. I'm going to email you pics if you're interested...

Palmdalecuckhub said:
Here's my wife Ginger.

What a hot looking woman. "What happens in the pool stays in the pool" is pretty good...

And, as Hank Jones said, welcome to the forum! BTW, I agree with your objection to your gorgeous wife being referred to as a "fuck pig" or in any other way that seems even slightly derogatory.

Palmdalecuckhub said:
We've only been in the lifestyle since Dec 2011, but she's already had 7 different men. Reluctant at first, she's now actively hunting new cock.

More power to her! Your wife is on her way, and obviously doing well...

Palmdalecuckhub said:
I get to watch her with every man she fucks. Aren't I lucky?

Yes, you're a fortunate man.

Does the key your wife is showing off imply she keeps you in a male chastity device and is your sole key holder? If so, she's a wise woman. How about a pic confessing, in effect, by showing us that your wife has imprisoned and thereby taken charge of your former, but now humbled, pride and joy...?

Rodney1 said:
Nice fuck-pig. Like them titties. that kinda sag is meant for doggy style palming and for a jizz hosing.

Palmdalecuckhub said:

AGREED !!! Comments like that do not belong here ... and frankly seeing her pics gave me instant wood ...

... would love to see more of her ... and she seems to be showing off her key ... and pics of you caged :D

r.lance27 said:
Your wife is insanely hot. OMG those tits are amazing. I die for saggy breasts. I'm a 27 YO italian bull in SoCal. I'm 9" and she would love it. I'm going to email you pics if you're interested...

Tie a red bow around you 9-inches, so it is gift wrapped for HER.

Those comments are rude, inappropriate and out of place, regardless of what urbandictionary says. And Palmdalecuckhub, you are a lucky guy. I'm jealous!

Thanks for the comments. I don't care what the "urban dictionary" says, my wife, or any woman for that matter should be treated with respect. With that said, let me try to answer your questions

Yes, that is the key to my cage. She wears it everywhere and in plain sight.

Yes, she is my sole keyholder and yes, she takes on other lovers in my presence.

I am not kept constantly caged, but when she does tell me to put it on I know exactly what it means. She's hunting and it won't come off until she has a new conquest. Sometimes it's only a day or 2, sometimes it's a couple weeks.

i also agree with that, it dosent matter who the woman is they all need to be treated with respect, if i married an x ********** id still treat her with respect and like a princess.
plus i truly love a slut wife.

Palmdalecuckhub said:
Yes, that is the key to my cage. She wears it everywhere in plain sight. She is my sole keyholder.

Good for your wife. Presumably this means all her woman friends (and coworkers, if she works) know she keeps you locked up in a chastity device? If so, she has the right idea...

Palmdalecuckhub said:
...And yes, she takes on other lovers in my presence.

Excellent. That may restrict your wife's access to lovers slightly, since some men are reluctant (apparently) to be fucked by a married woman in the presence of her cuckold, but in my view she's doing the right thing...

Palmdalecuckhub said:
I am not kept constantly caged...

Again, you're a fortunate cuckold...

Palmdalecuckhub said:
...but, when she does tell me to put it on I know exactly what that means. She's hunting and it won't come off until she has a new conquest. Sometimes it's only a day or 2, sometimes it's a couple weeks.

Sounds like your wife is quite effective at finding new lovers. What is her rationale for letting you out of your chastity device while she's fucking a new lover...? Many hotwives (evidently) would consider those the most important times to keep their cuckolds locked up...

How does calling someone a fuck-pig mean they are not being treated with respect? It is dirty talk and nothing more. It isn't like telling a kid that just got an F on an essay, "Billy, you are a failure. You are dumb." And it most definitely is not a racist slur. By further comparison, I've called numerous women far worse things than "fuck-pig" in bed and I've never heard a complaint even as I jizz their faces and say, "Take it you cunt-tramp cause your pussy husband doesn't have the cock or balls to spray your face like you fuckin' deserve." I find it incredibly hypocritical that a cuckold can see his wife used as a cum dumpster, but their little overly sensitive feelings are hurt if she's called a fuck-pig. Take it how you will, but I know what I see.

Please post more new pics of Ginger ... and in the Wife Pix forum ... as I know a lot of us don't check this forum regularly ... she is a hotty for sure.

Saraha said:
Tie a red bow around you 9-inches, so it is gift wrapped for HER.

I would, indeed.

Rodney1 said:
How does calling someone a fuck-pig mean they are not being treated with respect? It is dirty talk and nothing more. It isn't like telling a kid that just got an F on an essay, "Billy, you are a failure. You are dumb." And it most definitely is not a racist slur. By further comparison, I've called numerous women far worse things than "fuck-pig" in bed and I've never heard a complaint even as I jizz their faces and say, "Take it you cunt-tramp cause your pussy husband doesn't have the cock or balls to spray your face like you fuckin' deserve." I find it incredibly hypocritical that a cuckold can see his wife used as a cum dumpster, but their little overly sensitive feelings are hurt if she's called a fuck-pig. Take it how you will, but I know what I see.

"horny sexy slut who does exactly what her genetics are demanding of her".

I would love to hear what the other things that ar worse than "fuck-pig" as I am sure my education is far from complete.

A slut is a woman who loves sex with men - and chooses to enjoy the pleasure being offered. If she is single, no problem. If she is married, she needs to discuss an "adjustment" to her wedding vows.

If hubby gives her permission, it is not sin or adultery. Some hubbies are looking for ways to brighten their wife's life, particularly if he works too hard and his penis needs more rest days than it used to.

awife4u.jpg................ 4 u