Hotwife Ginger

• Thread starterPalmdalecuckhub
  • Start date
Palmdalecuckhub said:
DO NOT call her a pig. Above all, she is my wife and deserves more respect than that

Well said - if the guy knew the pair of you and this was your mode of 'dirty talk' then all well and good, but as an opening line it lakes a certain.... style?

I'm enjoying these photos of your sexy and open-minded wife. I would love to be the guy in the 4th photo as that looks a very natural position for enjoyment all round - then we could use the style of the 5th photo for her to encourage a follow-on session ;)

Need my help?

She needs a bigger cock def.... I'd love to help...

^ nice fuck-pig.

Just meant to be a tribute to Ginger [not the "fp"] ...

... btw ... that is me nursing on her big ol left tittie while she grabs my hard cock :D

Attachments

• Ginger-big-boobs-gangbang-slut-03.jpg
    Ginger-big-boobs-gangbang-slut-03.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 391
Very sexy wife
Whish i could fuck her some day as u whatch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gilligan's Island

Dude. Late to the game but she looks like a cumer.

I would be proud to walk into any event (maybe not church) with her as my date. Ah screw it I'd love to walk into church with her. She could maybe have a new sign that said, "What happens in church stays in church."

Gilligan never had it so good with his Ginger.

She's a lush hottie, and I'm jealous.

Oh yeah, the wedding ring? Looks fucking huge.

I'm a 22 YO bull in Santa Clarita. I'm hung with a 8" fat cock that she would die for! i can send you pics if ud like.

i agree

NCStorm said:
AGREED !!! Comments like that do not belong here ... and frankly seeing her pics gave me instant wood ...

... would love to see more of her ... and she seems to be showing off her key ... and pics of you caged :D

i agree
she is ur wife!!!

WOW! Man she is smoking HOT!! Your a very lucky man. She lets you watch and that is awesome. Hold on to her man.