• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife scenarios I'd like to find myself in

• Thread starterbubbalapagos
  • Start date

bubbalapagos

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2006
Hi, I've been reading on here for quite some time, trying to understand myself and find food for my hunger. I DO NOT have the same hardcore interests of cream pie eating, panty wearing, or humiliation as a lot of people express on this site. I've discovered that "Hot Wifing" is what I'm really into (based on Wikipedia's definition of "Hot Wife").

Earlier I read a post (I can't remember whose) where the guy's wife had finally decided that she wanted to date the dad of a student she was tutoring. At the onset she asked her husband, "What do you want from this?" but her husband didn't know how to answer his wife. Well this got me thinking about how I would answer this question myself - What do I want from this? So I have decided that I would like to use this forum to help me decide what it is I really want, at least in terms of hot wife scenarios that I would like to find myself in...therapeautic fantasy if you will. Then, from all these scenarios I might be able to induce a general understanding of what it is I want from this.

Scenario 1: A Typical Friday Night
When I get home from work, my wife informs me that she has a dinner date later on that evening. She gets herself all shaved and beautied up, and leaves about 8pm. She calls me about 11pm to let me know that she's alright, she's at his place, she's laying on her stomach right now with him screwing her superman style. She then has a hard time talking because he's doing such a fantastic job of making her feel good. She starts moaning over the phone and lets me listen to her enjoying him for a few minutes. Then she tells me that she'll be home in the morning. She gets home at around 7am tired, but was able to get in a few hours of sleep to be functional. She has no panties on and has not cleaned the three times he came in her last night and the one time this morning right before she came home. I take her into the bedroom and enjoy making love to her while she tells me all about last night's events. Afterwards, we lay in each others arms for a little bit and bask in the afterglow before we get ourselves cleaned up and head out to get some Saturday morning breakfast at our favorite diner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scenario 2: Dropping Her Off At His Place
After she's all shaved and beautied up, I drop her off at his apartment/condo at about 9pm. I kiss her, tell her to enjoy herself, and watch her walk away from the car to spend a couple of hours with him. I go find something to do for the next hour or so while I wait for her to text me that she's ready to be picked up. Maybe I go get some dinner by myself or catch a movie. When I'm done with that I get ansy and drive back to his apartment/condo and walk by his room to see if I might get lucky and catch an earfull of her moans and cries of pleasure, and then use that to feed my imagination of what position she could be in at that moment. After getting an earfull, I leave again and try to find something to do to kill the time while I wait. She finally calls me at 12 midnight, 3 hours after I dropped her off. She comes out to the car with no panties on and his cum is slowly oozing down her leg. On the way home she tells me what they did and how much she enjoyed her shag. Then when we get home I make love to her and we fall asleep in each other's arms while his cum drips out of her pussy onto my leg and bedsheets.

Scenario 3: Coming Home From Work and Walking In on Them
I come home from work and walk through the front door. I hear her moaning in the bedroom. I slowly walk to the bedroom and peek in to see her riding him with her back to the door. She's riding slow, strong and deliberately, sliding herself front to back building building up an orgasm. I could see his thick long dick reappear and disappear into her pussy. As I'm standing there, still unbeknownst to her, she starts riding faster and faster sliding her pussy forward and back on his dick, making her clit rub against him. She's starting to cum and starts screaming, telling him that she's cumming all over his dick. She shudders in climax and collapses on top of him where they start to passionately french kiss while his hard dick is still inside of her. Then by chance she somehow notices that I was standing by the door. She looks over at me with his thick, long dick still in her. With a glowing smile, looking at me in the eyes she says, "Hi honey! How long have you been there?" I walk over and kiss her on the lips and tell her "not long enough". She smiles and says, "That's too bad. But it's okay because I'm not finished yet." She tells me to have a seat on the recliner next to the bed and enjoy. So I sit and watch while she continues to make love to her lover. Every now and then she'll look at me in the eye, smile and tell me how good she's getting fucked. She also makes sure that she positions herself in different ways and angles that give me a clear view of her pussy getting filled by her fantastic lover. They'll go for another 30 minutes or so. Her lover cums in her and they lay around for just a few minutes while his cum slowly drips out of her pussy. Then, her lover excuses himself and gets dressed because he has some errands that he needs to get done and was only stopping in for about an hour. She stays laying on the bed with her legs spread while I walk her lover out the front door. When I come back to the bedroom, she tells me that it's my turn. So, I get undressed and make love to her. When we're done, we get cleaned up and lounge around a little bit before we head out of the house to get dinner somewhere.

Hi Saraha, thank you. Over the course of time, I hope to be able to put into words all the different scenarios I would like to find myself in.

Scenario 4: Her Lover Spends the Night in My Bed
My wife plans a cozy Saturday evening at home for her, myself, and her lover. She spends the afternoon preparing for dinner. I help her with prepping the food and getting the table ready. By about 5:30 pm everything is all set and we head to the shower to get ready. She gets herself all shaved and beautied up. She wears something simple and comfortable, like lounge shorts and a matching tank top with no panties and no bra. At about 7pm the door bell rings. I go to greet her lover and invite him in. We chit chat a little bit and head to the dining room where my wife is starting to lay the food out on the table. She puts the plates down and greets her lover with a hug and a deep kiss. Then her lover and I sit down at the table and continue to shoot the breeze while my wife finishes laying the food out. She joins us and we have a wonderful dinner with some easy listening and smooth jazz playing in the background. Throughout dinner we have good conversation and good laughs. When we're done, all three of us help out to clean up and get the dishes put away.

Then, we all settle in the living room to watch a dvd movie. My wife sits on the three person couch with her lover and I sit in the single person couch. The lights are off. While we're watching the movie, my wife gets more and more comfortable by snuggling up against her lover. He puts his arm around her and every now and then they look at each other, smile, and kiss. I'm sitting at a 90 degree angle to them so I get a nice view of the two of them. They look like love birds. At the end of the movie, my wife tells me that she and her lover are going to make love now. I smile and tell her okay. She gets up and comes over to me while holding her lovers hand and pulling him to follow her. She bends over and kisses me, says "I love you," and tells me to try to get some rest and not to stay up too long. Then she walks with her lover to our bedroom, still holding his hand, and closes the door part way.

I stay sitting in front of the TV flipping channels and watching anything that catches my interest. About 15 minutes later, I start hearing my wife moaning. I lower the TV down so that I can enjoy hearing her. Then after a while I go back to watching TV. Soon after, I start hearing her moaning louder and louder. I start hearing her scream, "Fuck me! Faster! Don't Stop! I'm cumming!" As I hear this, I sit and imagine all the different positions he could have her in. I particularly enjoy how she looks when she's riding cock in a frenzy. I hold that image in my mind and start to stroke off. But I'm careful not to make myself cum. This goes on for the next hour or so. Eventually, I fall asleep on the couch. For the next hour or so, I'm woken by her cries of pleasure and her moaning, but am able to fall back asleep as I smile to myself like a kid, thinking about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful, loving wife.

I wake up at about 6:30 am the following morning. I walk by our bedroom and see her still in his arms sleeping. The sheets are down and I can see both of them naked with her pussy all a mess with his dried cum. I stand there for a moment enjoying the view of her naked body against his. I soak it all up and head to the shower with a big grin on my face. Though I'm tempted to relieve myself and jack off, I restrain myself. As I'm showering they both start waking up. My wife comes in the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, then goes to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. I get out of the shower and start to get dress. Her lover gets out of bed and jumps in the shower. While I'm getting dressed I see all the cum stains and the places where my wife squirted all over the sheets. I smile to myself again and head to the kitchen.

Breakfast is just about cooked. My wife prepares me a plate. As she she does I just stare at her in admiration. She had put on the same lounge shorts and tank top she was wearing last night. But underneath, her pussy is still covered in her lover's dried cum. She puts my plate in front of me, sits on my lap, and puts her arms around me. I hug her, kiss her, and ask her how she enjoyed her evening. She smiles and tells me a few joys about last night. She kisses me again and gets up to prepare another plate for herself and her lover. Soon after, her lover comes in all dressed and we enjoy breakfast together.

After breakfast, my wife and I walk her lover to the door. He hugs my wife and gives her a deep, passionate kiss. Then, he gives me a firm hand shake and says thank you. We close the door behind him and my wife grabs my hand and pulls me to the bedroom. As I follow her, with her still holding my hand, she says, "It's your turn honey." As soon as she gets into the bedroom, she takes off her clothes, lays on the bed, and spreads her legs for me showing me the mess that is still there. She smiles at me and gives me a naughty look. I get undressed and climb onto the bed, which is covered with their lovemaking juices from last night. We kiss and she starts telling me how much she loves me. We spend the rest of the early morning making love.

I'd like to come home one evening to a quiet house.
As I walk upstairs to the living room I notice wine glasses on the coffee table and the pillows on the couch all astray.
Heading up to the bedrooms I find various clothing items on the stairs and in the hallway.
Opening the door to the bedroom reveals my wife, unconscious in the middle of the bed. Her naked body splayed on the bed spread-eagle - with a thick ribbon of cum unashamedly dribbling from her swollen pussy.

or...

Opening the door to the bedroom reveals my wife - spread-eagle on our bed - with her hands and feet restrained. Her breasts and nipples swollen and reddened obviously having been sucked on. Her body taut with a sheen of sweat. Her bare pussy glistening in the dim light - swollen from earlier abuse and now slowly draining.

or....

Adding to Saraha's comment. It might be quite erotic to walk in on them - mid-fuck. Sue lying there on the couch - one leg propped up on the rear of the couch - the other being held back by Brad. Her panties dangling from one ankle as she looks back at me and says "It's your turn honey, just as soon as Brad finishes".

Nice SoonToBe!

Scenario 5: Going Out To a Club
My wife and I haven't been out in a while. Work has been keeping us busy. So this one Friday evening we decide to get out of the house and be around people. Not sure where to go, since we don't go out much, we decided that we will hit a jazz bar first to get warmed up and then we'll head to popular club to see what's going on.

We hit the jazz bar and meet up with some old friends. After hanging out a bit and drinking just enough alcohol to feel tipsy, my wife is ready to hit the night club. So we say our goodbyes and head out.

It's packed at the night club. Once we get in we try to find a booth to park. I find a booth that's in a perfect spot, a clear view to the bar and a clear view to the dance floor. The music is pumping. The lights are going. The dance floor is full. The only way to be heard was to talk into the ear of the person. My wife leans over into my ear and tells me that she's going to get us some drinks at the bar. I stay to keep our booth and watch her walk to the bar. She looks so hot. She's wearing a short, tight skirt with no panties on and high heels. Just looking at her sexy legs gets me hard. While she walks to the bar, I notice a bunch of guys taking second looks. I'm thinking to myself, "That's right, take a look at my sweet, hot wife."

At the bar, a couple of guys come around her. Soon enough she's chatting away with one of them and having some good laughs. They are right up against each other so they can hear each other. I have no idea what they're talking about and it doesn't matter. I'm just enjoying how sexy she looks and I am glad that she's having a good time.

She returns to the table with the drinks and tells me that the guy she was talking with at the bar is hot and she's feeling an attraction to him. I smile and agree with her. She hangs out with me for a while. A little while later some of her friends come by and want to drag her away to their table, which is out of my view. I tell her to go ahead and that I'll just stay here. So I sit by myself listening to the thumping music and watch people.

About 20 minutes later I notice my wife on the dance floor humping and grinding the guy she was talking with earlier. Boy it's such a beautiful sight seeing your wife hump and grind another guy on the dance floor. After about three songs, she needs to take a break and pulls the guy off the dance floor and heads to our table. She introduces him to me and they have a seat with her in the middle of us two guys.

By now, the alcohol has loosened her up quite a bit and she starts to physically hang onto this guy's arm like he was her boyfriend. They start talking into each other's ear for some time, laughing and giggling. I can't hear what they're talking about. More and more they look like a couple. I continue to people watch and enjoy the sight of my wife looking like this guy's girlfriend.

After about 30 minutes of this, my wife who is all smiles, leans over to me and asks me if she can bring him home. Without me saying a thing, she reaches over and feels my rock hard dick in my pants. She smiles at me and then leans over into my ear and tells me, "Meet me at home. I am going to ride with him in his car and then I'm going to ride him on our bed."

My wife and her new friend get up and head out the club with arms around each other. I follow a little bit behind them. As I'm getting into my car, I look over in the distance and see that my wife and her friend are standing by the passenger door of his car locked in a passionate kiss. I head out of the parking lot and hurry home.

I get home about five minutes before them. I run inside and try to tidy up the house a little bit. While I’m doing that they walk in the front door like animals in heat all over each other. While groping and kissing, they are taking each other’s clothes off while my wife leads them straight into our bedroom. I stop to watch them and then I finish tidying up.

When I walk into the bedroom, I see my wife on her knees sucking on a long, thick cock. I sit on the recliner and enjoy the view. My wife eventually gets up and lays back on the bed. She spreads her legs and he starts to eat her pussy while holding her legs apart. She looks at me, smiles, and mouths “I love you”. Then her attention goes back to her pussy being eaten. She starts to cum all over his mouth.

After she finished cumming, he climbs on top of her and puts the thick head of his cock at the opening of her pussy. My wife stares into his eyes with lust and passion. Slowly he slides it into her wet pussy. She’s gasping and moaning at how good it feels. He begins to fuck her with slow long strokes. They start changing through a few different positions with him fucking her. The pace is starting to pick up and my wife is getting louder. Eventually, my wife climbs on top of him and starts to ride him with totally uninhibited, wild abandon. She’s riding his long thick cock like there is no tomorrow. Soon she’s screaming, “I’m cumming!” and starts squirting all over him and on the bed. She collapses on him and they lay there for a while.

My dick is throbbing hard and on the verge of cumming. She calls me over and says, “let me help you relieve that so you could go to bed now.” I stand by the bed where her head is and she begins to suck on my dick. She’s still on top of her boyfriend with his hard dick in her. While she’s sucking me off she starts to slowly fuck him moving her hips. It doesn’t take too long before I cum. But she doesn’t let me cum in her mouth. She finishes me off by jacking me off. After I cum, she tells me to go get a towel to clean her up. After she’s cleaned off she tells me to go to bed now on the living room couch and to close the bedroom door behind me.

As I get myself comfortable on the couch, I start to hear her moaning louder and louder. I lay there enjoying the sounds of my wife wildly fucking this new friend without inhibition. I eventually fall asleep to the steady hypnotic rhythm of the bed hitting the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scenario 6: My Friend Needs A Place to Stay
A good friend of mine from years ago needs a place to stay for about two weeks. I offer him to stay at our place, in the spare bedroom. My wife doesn’t really know this guy but has heard lots about him, since we go back many years. Normally, my wife walks around the house without much clothing on, usually a shirt with panties, a shirt without panties, panties but no shirt, or nothing at all. Naturally, when my friend arrives, my wife starts covering up at night, wearing at least shorts and a t-shirt. My friend is very conscientious about burdening us and wants to be sure that he doesn’t overstay his welcome. So he always tries to be sure that he doesn’t get in the way. However, I’m always very happy to have him over because he’s great company. So I’m thankful that he accepted our offer to bunk with us for the two weeks. When I get home from work, it’s nice to have another male in the house to kick back with and just decompress from the day.

As the days pass, I notice that my wife starts getting a little more relaxed about her attire. I noticed that at night when she goes out of the bedroom to get a drink or something, she wouldn’t bother putting on her shorts anymore. She would walk out only wearing a long T-shirt with panties. Soon enough she was walking around the house in only a long t-shirt without her panties on. Throughout this time, thoughts of my wife and friend fucking never entered my mind. We we’re very good friends and for some reason I just didn’t see any sexual connection between him and my wife as something to consider.

Then one night, a few days towards the end of my friend’s stay, I woke up to use the bathroom. My wife wasn’t in bed with me and I noticed the bedroom door was ajar. I figured that my wife is probably getting a drink of water in the kitchen. So I get up and use the bathroom then sleepily climb back into bed. As I’m about to doze off, I start hearing a faint moaning sound coming from down the hall. Then all of a sudden the realization hits me and I’m wide awake. My wife is fucking my friend. I lay there in bed completely and delightfully surprised. I listen carefully as my wife gets louder and more vocal. I start hearing the bed creaking louder and I could make out my wife telling him to fuck her faster. I lay in bed listening and enjoying the sounds of my wife and friend fucking down the hall. After about 20 minutes, my wife quietly walks back into our bedroom and crawls into bed with me. I pretend that I’m still sleeping. She cuddles up to me, putting her arm and leg over my body to hold me close to her. I can smell the sex on her. Moments later I feel his cum dripping on my leg from her pussy.

Scenario 7: Text Message While in Business Meeting
My wife told me that she's been emailing some guy named Mike. I really didn't know the nature of their exchanges. I didn't ask because I assumed it's just standard making new friends and getting to know you stuff. Then one day, not too long after, I'm sitting in a very important business meeting at the end of the day. Right before the meeting starts I get a text message. I casually take a look while we're waiting for everyone to get settled for the meeting. Totally unexpected, the text says, "Hi Honey, I just fukd Mike. leaving his place now. going home. Tell u later."

Scenario 8: Text Message to Pick Her Up
Just as I'm wrapping up at work to head home at the end of the day, I get a text message. It reads, "Honey, pick me up at Tyrone's house. I fukd him all afternoon. He just left for work."

Scenario 9: Coming Home to an Empty House
My wife is not home when I get home from work. It's about 5 pm. I'm wondering where she is. I check the answering machine to see if she left a message, or if there is a note on refrigerator. Nothing. She's usually home by the time I get home. Maybe she's running late. I go about my usual business around the house. By 7pm she's still not home. No call. Nothing. By now I'm so hungry. So I decide to cook dinner and eat. After dinner, I sit in front of the TV to see what's showing. By 8:30 pm I'm starting to get worried that maybe she got into an accident or something. Then at 9 pm, I hear a car pull up. I jump up and look out the window. I see my wife in the passenger's seat leaning over and giving the driver a nice, full, passionate kiss. I watch her get out of the car and walk towards the front door. She's dressed real sexily in high heels and a short skirt. I stand by the door waiting for her to come in. When she opens the door she sees me, smiles and say's, "Hi honey." I tell her how worried I was getting. I had no idea where she was and if something happened. She apologizes for not calling and says that she'll make it up to me. She kisses me on the lips and then whispers in my ear "I have something for you." She walks away from me and heads towards the bedroom. As I follow behind her I'm looking at her long sexy legs. Then, I notice something running down the inside of her leg.

Scenario 10: Strip Tease
My wife and I go out to some bar or club. We pick up a guy she likes and bring him home. She gives us both a sexy strip tease like we're at a totally nude strip club. She then begins to fuck this guy in such a sexy way that she's still doing a strip tease for me. All the while, I'm not allowed to touch while she fucks him and sexily teases me with the attitude of "look at what he's getting and you're not."

Well, while maybe creampie eating is not your thing, it seems like humiliation is, although you said in the OP it wasn't, but from what I can gather from your scenarios it is obvious. You are just in the early stages of cuckoldry, simply enjoying your jealousy that usually drives other people mad and crazy, which in your case, simply turns you on.

Honestly, I think your cuckoldry will develop further as time goes by, but one thing you should keep in mind is that you need to differentiate your fantasies about having a Hot Wife as you call it and having it happen in reality, which are two whole different things.

I think you first need to realize if you just enjoy fantasizing about it or if you would really like that lifestyle. Because it is a complete lifestyle.

Joe_regions said:
Your efforts are better served at:
Our HotWives Forum!

Is this link working? I only see the starting page and cannot see more.
If yes, how can I see the posts?

Thanks for your help!

fred

ffred said:
Is this link working? I only see the starting page and cannot see more.
If yes, how can I see the posts?

Thanks for your help!

fred

That forum was pretty much defunct year ago and this one and Your Hot Wives Forum become the primary two of choice.

I love scenario 3. It got me hot. The thought of my husband watching me with a huge dick in me just makes me crazy!

bubbalapagos said:
Scenario 4: Her Lover Spends the Night in My Bed

Then, we all settle in the living room to watch a dvd movie. My wife sits on the three person couch with her lover and I sit in the single person couch. The lights are off. While we're watching the movie, my wife gets more and more comfortable by snuggling up against her lover. He puts his arm around her and every now and then they look at each other, smile, and kiss. I'm sitting at a 90 degree angle to them so I get a nice view of the two of them.
SNIP
Then she walks with her lover to our bedroom, still holding his hand, and closes the door part way.
I stay sitting in front of the TV flipping channels and watching anything that catches my interest. About 15 minutes later, I start hearing my wife moaning. I lower the TV down so that I can enjoy hearing her. Then after a while I go back to watching TV. Soon after, I start hearing her moaning louder and louder. I start hearing her scream, "Fuck me! Faster! Don't Stop! I'm cumming!" As I hear this, I sit and imagine all the different positions he could have her in. I particularly enjoy how she looks when she's riding cock in a frenzy. I hold that image in my mind and start to stroke off. But I'm careful not to make myself cum. This goes on for the next hour or so. Eventually, I fall asleep on the couch. For the next hour or so, I'm woken by her cries of pleasure and her moaning, but am able to fall back asleep as I smile to myself like a kid, thinking about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful, loving wife.

I really LOVE this scenario, it makes me shiver and rock hard... WHY? Since it reminds me very much of an incident when I was about 25 and in love with a friend of mine.

She was not in love with me and only "wanted me as a friend" haven't we all head that one?

Anyway we were a group of of friends even if not all knew eachother that had rented four ski cabins and as I said she was not interested in me but instead in one of the other guys in the group in my cabin.

We all had a little to drink and I was sharing the cabin with my friend and a girlfriend of hers and this other guy. My friends girlfriend find someone else that evening and when we all retired for the evening into our cabin.

It was still a little early to go to bed so we all sat down and watched a film. No porn or anything but my friend that I was in love with obviously clicked with the guy she was interested in and they started to cuddle little in the sofa. No sex or anything but after half the film they were deep kissing and he was caressing her legs. I sat in the couch just as in your story and tried to watch the film but my eyes were drifting to them all the time. Finally my friend says that she is a little tired and wants to go to bed. Her newfound guy doesn't say anything just smiles at me and also rises up. He didn't know that I loved this girl but even if he did I doubt that he would have cared since we didn't know each other.

I was still sitting in the chair and continued to watch the film, I was in a really bad mood now, I was jealous of him and dissapointed in her, I don't know why since I had no real reason exept that I was in love with this girl and he wasn't.

This was an old wooden cabin that had seen better days so the beds were real bad and squeaky and also the there weren't any real doors to the two bedrooms. Only a curtain kind of fabrik hanging down. I guees they weren't made for honeymooners but rather ski gangs.

I hadn't watched more than 10 minutes when I started hearing the typical sounds of lovemaking from their room. I turned the volume down a little on the tv and listened. Her moans were combined with the bed squeaking and moving against the wall. They weren't discreete and didn't care if I heard or not. She moaned and sighed loudly while he was doing his thing with her, I dont know what they did since I could only listen and not se but she was really enjoying it, that was for sure. After a while she stoped moaning and wen't quit and he started to grount.

My guess is that she sucked his cook and that he ate her pussy before that but I don't know and that might be why I am so fascinated even now with listening to couples having sex. I like it even more than actually seeing them. I guess it is because the mind is so strong and makes up for the loss of view.

Anyway, she was quiet for a while and then started to moan again. I had turned off the tv by now and went to the other bedroom that was directly on the other side of the wall from theirs. I was still jealous but also turned on, so I lay in my bed and started to stroke myself. The sounds from their bedroom was much better heard in my bedroom than in the living room and I also heard her speaking sometimes. She didn't say much between her moans but I heard her say "more" "more" and "I like it, fuck me" a couple of times. It was very erotic listening to them and their bed squeaking and hitting the wall so I shot my load in the bed blanket after a few minutes and lost my will to listen to them anymore. Unfortunately they weren't finished so I had to listen to them for another half hour.

Again, this post bring back memories to me, thanks for your post!

Joe_regions said:
Your efforts are better served at:
Our HotWives Forum!

That link is good now. The forum is back online. ;)

The site was hacked and destroyed a few years ago but a few of the former members recently purchased the domain and brought the forum back to life.

Users who are viewing this thread