Hotwife to *****, my Pinay gf

• Thread starterTravelinman
  • Start date
Last night mu wife/gf informed me that her old bf had contacted her and said hello. Of course this really interested me as he is quite hung according to her.

I urged her to reply and say hello, she did, the following are her/ his txt if they will come out.. part of them, as you may guess I went to sleep hard.

He contacted her again last night. He is amazed with our relationship,
And yes, she is planning on fucking him in the next week or so. He has an 'almost' 8 in cock according to him, she just describes it as 'huge', but she was a virgin when they met, with little experience.

She has let him know in no uncertain terms that she will meet him, just for sex! He was not sure at first, but at her urging, he agreed to meet. He is back in town on the 1st, it will be interesting to see what happens.
DF5B582C-6B62-4397-8832-061F2580208D.png 6827C7E5-AF07-45E9-A042-EC32218DA29C.jpeg DC111695-A380-44BD-A207-990D817F26A8.jpeg EB74D11B-8149-4091-93A6-AA1DBCBDFCA9.jpeg B8350224-6915-4353-A14E-8543A0212147.png A6733DEE-66CB-450A-9C24-D81F718D1C78.png B73F8E72-CC67-41E3-9C24-0ACE3A3C5290.png 227A5A14-D8C4-43AA-88D2-BE7026275EB0.png 1CAA456A-A0EA-4E7E-B973-C37ABDA0E45A.png CC0F848B-FDFC-4615-B54D-B2EAFCAACA37.png

Last edited:
Reactions: cazzolatino and JoecuckJones
Well, her old bf finally got back with her, and he seems as excited as I am that he's going to fuck her.

I'll post their txt, but basically he was at first amazed, and skeptical that i would let him fuck her. She told him 'my bf is ok with me sexing you, he knows Im young, hot and need it' She layer admitted to me that her saying that was as much to excite me as to convince him.

Last night her bull got back to her, and the first thing that he asked was 'does you bf think Im fucking you already?' She replied that she has been completely transparent about their communications, and that I was excited about their meeting.

They set up a meeting at his place on Sunday, and he even mentioned that it would be great if the 'three' of us could be friends, and maybe have supper together some night.

I already have a hotel in the part of town where he lives for one night in April. My hopes are to go to supper, then the three if us have a nightcap in our room! She says she is ok with that and whatever happens.66B09670-EDBD-44CE-AA4D-371DF93C57CE.png EE98620C-A2B6-408C-8F20-B8F70C8841D7.png

Last edited:
May looks so hot, hope to see her full nude with face, her pussy is so tight

Here are some of her. I really dont want to show her entire face.

4A141659-3EE7-4EAC-84CC-C5B20231A465.jpeg 8559D0E4-97C0-488A-8432-EF5325C15AEC.jpeg DD90DA56-3574-4CC2-8B7D-CFF2E3AEDBCD.jpeg 3FE4603A-1A0D-482C-9B10-61B211DC995D.jpeg

Reactions: wmjacking, cazzolatino, oldfrog3 and 4 others
Travelinman said:
Here are some of her. I really dont want to show her entire face.

4A141659-3EE7-4EAC-84CC-C5B20231A465.jpeg 8559D0E4-97C0-488A-8432-EF5325C15AEC.jpeg DD90DA56-3574-4CC2-8B7D-CFF2E3AEDBCD.jpeg 3FE4603A-1A0D-482C-9B10-61B211DC995D.jpeg
awesome tits!

Reactions: wmjacking and tlxyz
Travelinman said:
This was the second time on this trip that she fulfilled one of my fantasies. As I mentioned, it happened during the week whilst i was at work.

My birthday was week before last, and for my birthday I had asked her to fuck the guy that I travel with. I had been sharing her photos with him and he always told me ' if you ever need someone to fuck her...'

I asked him if he was serious, and because he knew of her previous trip where she refused to come home, he said he would only fuck her if i was there. So Sunday before last, the three of is decided that he would come by and see us and we would all sit around and sip some wine.

She and I discussed it, and we agreed that she and I would start kissing and petting in front of him, and just let nature take its course. He of course was good with this, and after txting him, he soon arrived at our room.

We all three joked around, and as she was wearing a see theough nighty and a black thong, his eyes stayed glued to her. I had shown him many photos of her nude, but to be honest, nothing can prepare one for her breasts. They truly are magnificent.

As her and I started kissing, he moved over from his end of the couch, and pulled one of the girls out and started sucking on it. His hand immediately went ti her panties and started rubbing her clit. As he is right handed, i noticed my buddy was having a hard time rubbing her since he was on the left of her, me on the right. So as a good 'host' i switched sides.

Moving into a chair i watched them as he kissed her passionately and started fingering her pussy. He was really working his index finger in her deep and she was moaning. I had pulled my cock out and was stroking as he fingered and kissed her. It was then that I noticed that she was stroking him through his shorts. Then she pulled his cock out and remarked that he was getting hard.

Then my buddy, took herby the hand and moved to the bed, pushing her to her back, he moved between her legs and started licking her. After a few minutes of licking her pussy with her panties pulled to one side, he started pulling them off. She helped him by raising her ass off the bed.

Then he really started licking her pussy. I watched and stroked as she arched her back, enjoying his tounge in her. She was getting very wet, and at this point, she sat up and pushed him to his back. She then looked me in the eyes, and pulled him pants off him. Getting on her knees, she started sucking his cock. It soon was very hard ( he was sort of nervous, since he knew of our history)

I moved behind her, and licked her asshole and very wet pussy. Talking with her mouth full of cock, she told me.. 'see you later mylove' our code for I'm going to fuck him! I dressed quickly and left, my last sight was of her on her knees sucking my buddies cock, her pussy in open view.

I must explain, this is her favorite sexual scenario.. we do this quite often... her next step is ro alide up and mount my cock..

HER WORDS NOW: after i sucked him hard I moved up and put his cock in my pussy. I started fucking him, but after about 5 minutes he got soft..so.. I got off snd started sucking him again to get him hard.

Then, after he got hard, he pulled her to the edge of the bed, stood up and pulled her legs over his shoulders. She said he then plunged his cock into her and started fucked her hard and deep. At this point, they were both covered in sweat, so he turned the a/c to 60 degrees haha

She said after about five minutes of fucking her this way, he goes soft again. He is embarrassed and tells her, that ' my face' keeps popping up in his head!

This is funny, because my buddy is the 'man ho' that I used to be before I met May! He has three different gf's in Asia, and claims to love them all. So she sucks him hard again !

Now he positions her on her hands and knees and starts fucking her hard and fast. Usually the only way that she can cum during sex is my manual rubbing her clit, my licking her, or by her riding-on top. In fact, her first ever real OMG orgasm was with me, her riding and rubbing her clit on my cock. Now, she said he was very hard, and fucking her hard, and she suddenly started cumming so hard she collapses! He told me after that she was gripping the sheets, screaming as she came!

All this time, im in the lounge one floor above. I get a txt from him, saying that she is done, and cum back to the room. Its been almost exactly one hour since i left. I was actually getting some work some on my pc, and was shocked that they wee done.

When I fot back to the room, she was laying there, covered in sweat... her pussy obviously well used. I immediately stripped and moved between her kegs, sticking my tounge in her just fucked pussy. It tasted faintly like cock, but mostly like her cum.

Attached are actual before and after photos!

1083101-be8ea378b91971fdcb8f09deed9af343.jpg 1083102-9556e9cd9870983b44939b79445c4dc2.jpg 1083103-935932f06fbc64f490d97968066a23eb.jpg 1083105-821cf764bcf2fa1832d6b6c758b06c58.jpg 1083106-243810d64a518e4aa2dafdb195971140.jpg
Last edited: 43 minutes ago
43 minutes ago
Cute girl

Reactions: cazzolatino
Travelinman said:
Well, her old bf finally got back with her, and he seems as excited as I am that he's going to fuck her.

I'll post their txt, but basically he was at first amazed, and skeptical that i would let him fuck her. She told him 'my bf is ok with me sexing you, he knows Im young, hot and need it' She layer admitted to me that her saying that was as much to excite me as to convince him.

Last night her bull got back to her, and the first thing that he asked was 'does you bf think Im fucking you already?' She replied that she has been completely transparent about their communications, and that I was excited about their meeting.

They set up a meeting at his place on Sunday, and he even mentioned that it would be great if the 'three' of us could be friends, and maybe have supper together some night.

I already have a hotel in the part of town where he lives for one night in April. My hopes are to go to supper, then the three if us have a nightcap in our room! She says she is ok with that and whatever happens.66B09670-EDBD-44CE-AA4D-371DF93C57CE.png EE98620C-A2B6-408C-8F20-B8F70C8841D7.png
I loved the chats ... could we chat on kik about her

i font have kik, i have viber and wazzapp

Travelinman said:
i font have kik, i have viber and wazzapp
What's your kik id

Travelinman54

notice its NOT TRAVELING, no ' g'

Travelinman said:
Travelinman54

notice its NOT TRAVELING, no ' g'
Have pinged on kik

OMG!!! U r one very lucky man!!! She is sexy as hell and loves to fuck and is a good girl sharing everything with u. Just wondering who the eventual father of the baby will be and when she finds out she is pregnant....If she'll have to wait till the baby pops out to determine who the daddy is....It's like one very fun sexy Christmas gift that u get to unwrap. Only reason I'm saying this is cause it sounds like she isn't using any bc right now....Or am I mistaken? Is she making her bulls pull out? Or does she want them all to fill her full of cum? I know with one sexy girl that that...I would find it hard to pull out. Lucky man u!

Reactions: AstaSilva
Let me put my black cock in her for you to watch.

Reactions: AstaSilva and PhilippinesFun
She is on birth control pills. Not 100% but pretty close to it. And as far as figuring out who the father is, she is only attracted to large WHITE men, hee ( and most Asian's preference) for some reason. Everyone she has fucked so far could be my brother.

Reactions: AstaSilva and SheDontLikeIdea
Travelinman said:
My gf met a guy a few months ago at my urging. It was supposed to be something to get her a little extra excitement, be spoiled whilst I was out of the country ( I travel a lot) give her a few bucks ( she was his ******/*****, first time for that) but it quickly escalated. First off, we set up ground rules 1-I always watch on video 2- condoms 3-no secrets

Well she started breaking the rules immediately.. she txt me that they had met, but were both hungry and were going to go eat first...at the same exact time, HE SENDS me a txt of her texting me that message... wearing nothing but her panties...

I call and they both are in bed kissing, him in boxers, her in panties! She then at his urging pulls his shorts off and starts giving him a blow job. After a few min of that he pulls her panties off and starts eating her. Then he slides between her legs, and buries his bare cock in her pussy. He fucks her for about an hour in different ways, then they stop and go shower. She tells me they are going to go eat now.

In about 10 minutes he again sends me a photo, of his cock at the entrance of her stretched out pussy, her stomach covered in cum. I call her back and ask why she didn't call, she says he came in out of shower, pushed her back and fucked her until he came, pulling out to shoot in her belly.

Ok, but still no condom, and as you can see by photos, lots of cum. They went to supper, dancing, listening to music then returned late that night. Now she decides she wants to fuck him... so she calls me in video, and i watch her put his BARE cock in her Pussy again for the third time in 12 hours! This time, after she had been fucking him for a while I hear her say ' cum in me babe'!

After she gets off i hear her mumble something, she said..'he cum in me. Later she Denys saying that or that he cum in her. She swore he did not. Two days later, she says yes, she asked him to, and yes he did. Btw, after he cum in her and she got off, he licked it up, then fucked her several times more.

No she didnt get pregnant, that time or two days later when she let him cum in her again! When i asked her why she let him cum in her, she said that she wants a baby ( Ive had a vasectomy) and she thought this would be a hood chance to get pregnant.

The next morning, she txts me that she is playing with his cock snd its very hard! I call again, this time they both are naked and she is sitting on his face sucking him as they 69. She then turns around, and sticks his cock in her pussy, fucking him again. Sje fucks him for a few minutes, then turns around at his urging to a reverse cowgirl. They fuck for awhile, then she collapses and says she needs a break.

After about 10 minutes, she txts NEXT and sends a photo of her stretched out pussy, cum on her belly. They go out that day, he sends me photos all day of her walking around naked in his room.

The next morning, I got a txt .. it said NEXT..This was a pre arranged txt to tell me that she had just been fucked. She also txt me a photo of his cock in her, of her sitting on his face in a 69, and of his cum on her tummy. The cum on belly photo looked just like the one the day before, so now Im figuring something is up.

I insist that she go back home now, she refuses. She says I wanted her to have fun and get fucked, and she intended to keep doing both! I beg herto go home.. she says she is staying until the 28...we argue, she says if I keep pushing her to leave, she will ask him to get her pregnant ( At this point, she still was insisting that he had not cum in her at all)

The cum on her tummy was actually a photo of the day before. Two weeks after, she told me, he had cum in her pussy again.

This time she said he ask her if he could and she said okie...

She never has explained why she let him cum in her the second time.

The photos are ones she sent me, from several of their fucks. He fucked her 5-7 times in three days. She says he quit fucking her, as to appease me (she said she would stay with him, but no sex.) Yeah, right...

She insisted nothing was happening sexual, then a month later she tells me she let him suck her tits, rub his cock on her feet, play with her pussy and jack off on her tummy. But she insist he did not fuck her. I don't believe that for one minute, and eventually she will tell the truth.

E5BDB4F4-5160-4435-A019-D3CC4978F5D3.jpeg2D82E775-CF17-4753-A9F4-A6C1F0965048.jpegD10CBDB7-9638-4589-BD3B-4987B267BBEE.jpegE3376B44-AB83-4230-BE57-573544C2ED75.jpeg
My wife is pinay. Your pics are so hot!!!!

Reactions: cazzolatino
Tvanks very much, is she shared?

Love those pics of ur girl taking that thick dick!

See my filipina on teamviewer 1291 806 892

Invalid Address

Try again I am on