• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwifes / cuckolds jobs and lifestyles

crt

Happy to chat with other cucks. I am now caged
Beloved Member
I’m curious what other cuckolds and hotwife’s do for a living.
We are a perfectly normal couple completely normal as far as most people would be concerned, other than my wife has had many different sexual partners over the last near 6 years. I am caged . She has an ever growing desire to explore sexual relationships with other men while denying me . She doesn’t actively hide what she does and nor do I but we don’t advertise the fact. She works in art supplies and as far as I know only one person within her work circle ( a lady) knows what goes on. So as far as people there know she is a normal lady in a normal relationship. However she has now had at least 11 different men in 6 years. I’m curious what jobs and lifestyles other hotwifes / cuckolds have. I suspect many are also perceived as normal and boring but the reality is far different.

Im an engineer, Deb volunteers with 2 nonprofits, functioning as their financial officer. She has an MBA and a degree in German language. The volunteer work is perfect for her because it gives her many reasons to be out and to travel.. She has a long very active history of fucking around, she thinks I dont know.

I’m curious what other cuckolds and hotwife’s do for a living.
We are a perfectly normal couple completely normal as far as most people would be concerned, other than my wife has had many different sexual partners over the last near 6 years. I am caged . She has an ever growing desire to explore sexual relationships with other men while denying me . She doesn’t actively hide what she does and nor do I but we don’t advertise the fact. She works in art supplies and as far as I know only one person within her work circle ( a lady) knows what goes on. So as far as people there know she is a normal lady in a normal relationship. However she has now had at least 11 different men in 6 years. I’m curious what jobs and lifestyles other hotwifes / cuckolds have. I suspect many are also perceived as normal and boring but the reality is far different.
Only 11 in 6 years? Does she fuck with one bull frequently for say 6 - 8 months and then
get rid of him in favour of a completely different fuck?
Or maybe she has 3 or 4 waiting their turn to fill her cunt with their bull cock and hose her
down with copious cum?

Only 11 in 6 years? Does she fuck with one bull frequently for say 6 - 8 months and then
get rid of him in favour of a completely different fuck?
That is correct, one bull every 6 months or so , longest 11 months, each one has their own benefits I’m told, they have their fun and when it gets complicated or regular they move on . She is choosy and other than 1 one night stand and one night with 2 men she stays with one bull.

When a black man befriends your wife and she lets him take her she will be a totally different woman and wife. Most smart men accept it, even get aroused by it and it can improve a marriage greatly. We were having sex every few weeks for 10 minutes at most when she started her "friendship" with James. Her entire personality changed. Cheerful, happy, relaxed and I began being more supportive and doing more around the house to help her. It was a big improvement.
My wife is so much happier since starting on her adventure with other men, she too is more relaxed , confident and happy. She now has a wilder side which was completely not there before. She never used to entertain the prospect of dominating me, but I am now caged and she seems to enjoy that too.

As a beta male in a relationship with a dominate female I am expected to work to provide the income and to do the house keeping. My role is to serve and make sure Chris is happy and do the things she pleases.
Agreed , like our relationship, my wife isn’t necessarily overly dominant though

It is normal and healthy for women to have black lovers. White husbands, especially after having been married for a while, get stale. Black men are able to hold off, let the woman orgasm and then finish hard. We white husbands need to accept it, even encourage it and be glad she is getting what she needs.
Cow Shit

When a black man befriends your wife and she lets him take her she will be a totally different woman and wife. Most smart men accept it, even get aroused by it and it can improve a marriage greatly. We were having sex every few weeks for 10 minutes at most when she started her "friendship" with James. Her entire personality changed. Cheerful, happy, relaxed and I began being more supportive and doing more around the house to help her. It was a big improvement.
Post hoc rationalization

Me too! A perfect life!
Never thought that would be me nor my wife when we first met but it’s a great lifestyle and hope it continues, must admit I go get a little jealous now and again as I am completely denied and my wife’s bull is a very handsome and muscular guy who my wife is very fond of but all in all it’s ok.

Last edited:
It is normal and healthy for women to have black lovers. White husbands, especially after having been married for a while, get stale. Black men are able to hold off, let the woman orgasm and then finish hard. We white husbands need to accept it, even encourage it and be glad she is getting what she needs.
👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back