• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Houston Fri/Sat (June 13/14) night....

• Thread starterTxblueyes2k
  • Start date

Txblueyes2k

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2006
Hubby and I will be in town Friday and/or Saturday night and I NEED to get laid bad!! I haven’t gotten any since the last week in January (only twice in the last nine months) and I am dying for it,. Hubbys parts don’t work anymore and I am wildly horny lately. SO, where is the best place in Houston to meet// pick up BLACK guys? I am not looking for someone to buy me dinner or take me to the movies, I want to meet someone for wild nasty sex. I am tired of seting things up with guys and then they no-show, so I am willing to go out and hunt down some BBC! Thanks for the help.....

Lucky Houston bastards!!!!

Good luck.

DAMN!! I live in H-Town but am in Atlanta right now. I'll give you some names but you will owe me when I come home.....DEAL? Do you want bars, clubs, or stripclubs?
Do you fancy the Westhiemer area, Pearland area, downtown areas or what? Me personally, I like the downtown bars and hangouts like Boca Bar, Flying Saucer. You know, stuff like that. There are about 20 places to go in the downtown area in a 3 block radius. Good luck Mrs. Lady and email me the details before anyone else please. I will be next.

brandonjw76@yahoo.com

Picture

You would do alot better if you posted a picture and asked for one in return. Been there and done that. Good luck

Tara said:
You would do alot better if you posted a picture and asked for one in return. Been there and done that. Good luck

You are kidding aren't you? TXblueeyes is probably the prettiest woman in texas when you factor in that she takes bbc bare and in multiples. and she has pictures on this site. If cloning were possible nearly everyone of us would choose to clone her! I'd like to get her to come to dfw and introduce her to some of my friends.

One reason I didn't post a pic, I am not really looking for a hookup as much as a place to make a hookup. I find I do better when I meet guys in person, than waiting at some hotel and the guy no-shows us. Trust me, I have chatted and emailed with hundreds of guys, that always end up having their dog die on the day of our "meating", including guys from here at DC and at NW.

Thus, I like going to bars with music and dancing. One GREAT thing about going dancing, if a guy is WELL HUNG, you will know in a few seconds on the dance floor with him. A blk guy is NOT afraid to rub that thing against you a few times, to introduce himself. That drives me nuts (horny) and I ALWAYS end up with the biggest guy of the night, if we can talk him into joining us at the room. Works everytime in finding BBC! So, suggestions on the best places to find my prey??????

Here are a few of my more recent pics......

BRAONDON>
OK, I admit, I am reallly horny. Give me some names of places (where I should be safe with hubby) and I'll give you all the scoop later!! So, where are the best places to meet BLACK guys on Fri/Sat??????

Don't MESSED this up!!

This is the Gorgeous woman that was stood up TWICE!!! If you TX BBC are for real, get with her!!

Good Luck HONEY!!:love::yumyum:

Good move, Mrs. Blueeyes

Bars & clubs is definately the way to go. Hope things are going better for you and the husband. If I may make a suggestion: your black, leather skirt should be much tighter.

billy-ray said:
Bars & clubs is definately the way to go. Hope things are going better for you and the husband. If I may make a suggestion: your black, leather skirt should be much tighter.

If the blk leather was any tighter, I'd look like a snausage!

CLUBS - Roxy, Riddims, Jamaica Jamaica, Kandyshop, Club Pompei, Coco Loco, Metropolis, Division 1 Sports Bar & Grill are a few.

STRIP CLUBS - Harlem Knights, Showpalace, Paradise, Baby Dolls, Gold Cup, XXXcalibar have diverse women but mostly blacks go to them.

Want more?

Houston

Sorry guys I just had never seen a picture of her until today. We always had good luck at Papadeaux's on the south side of south 610 just up from Hobby Airport. Higher class of black guys. Just wear something sexy and let it show. I am 40DD and had alot of fun.

Tara said:
Sorry guys I just had never seen a picture of her until today. We always had good luck at Papadeaux's on the south side of south 610 just up from Hobby Airport. Higher class of black guys. Just wear something sexy and let it show. I am 40DD and had alot of fun.

You're forgiven, if for nothing else than the fact that you are 40DD. :)
I didn't realize you were in Texas too. Just the wrong end of it. :)

I'd love to see a pic of your DDs!

love the pics TXblueeyes :)

If you can't find Black men in Houston, you've got a problem.

joke

seriously, it depends on what crowd you're into. a few of the younger guys go to clubs downtown. you're bound to meet one on the street, but yeah, try the clubs and bars there.

in fact, go to vinylpimp.com... they have pics of the clubs and the crowd there.

Tara said:

With all due respect Miss Tara; That's a general restaraunt. Family oriented and shit. Good food though but not the atmosphere she's looking for. If you're going a little south, go to Pearland where I live. Dave and Buster's is GREAT! Lots of places to go right there off of Hwy 518 and Hwy 288. Very nice area.

Txblueyes2k said:
Hubby and I will be in town Friday and/or Saturday night and I NEED to get laid bad!! I haven’t gotten any since the last week in January (only twice in the last nine months) and I am dying for it,. Hubbys parts don’t work anymore and I am wildly horny lately. SO, where is the best place in Houston to meet// pick up BLACK guys? I am not looking for someone to buy me dinner or take me to the movies, I want to meet someone for wild nasty sex. I am tired of seting things up with guys and then they no-show, so I am willing to go out and hunt down some BBC! Thanks for the help.....

There's a place called Chayns in Houston on FM 1960 just west of I-45...it's a place where other swingers go to find black men...I go there occasionally and will try to show if you email me and let me know when you'll be there. If not, there will be other men there...also, there's a place called "The Hop" that is just down the street which has some of the same clientel...here's my email:

yinyangyo420@yahoo.com

Been to Chayns several times, good dance music and crowd, but very few blk guys. Most Sat nights that we have seen have had 2-3 black guys. I did have a GREAT time nasty dancing, getting felt up .etc. on the flloor at Chayns one night though.

FYI, it looks like we are going to save our gas money for next month or so, let the BBC rest up then hit hard next month (maybe!).

Users who are viewing this thread