• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Houston Jan 26, HOT MWF needs BBC baaaad!!

• Thread starterTxblueyes2k
  • Start date

Txblueyes2k

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2006
I am fortyish, blondeish slim MWF with a very high sex drive. (PICS IN PROFILE!) Hubby is a couple of years older and has high blood pressure and an associated ED problem, so I get little to no action with him, tho he has a fabulous tongue. So, he shares me with BBC guys so I can get my cookies off, then of course he cleans up. This has been our gig for several years, he watches and photos, then works his magic with his tongue on my sore kitty.

Early November, hubby and I went to Houston to Chayns on 1960. I met a couple of nice guys there to party, but hubby was sick, so we left and we went back to the room, WITHOUT me getting laid! Rats.

Around 1 a.m. he was feeling better so we went to Smoochies to check the action. I found one WEEEEEEELLLLLLL+++++++ HUNG black guy there, but he was with his wife/friend and they were only interested in couples action. Hubby teased and played with me in front of a nice crowd of men and I ended up blowing the BBC guy, but his wife would not let me fuck him, so hubby made me cream with his tongue and we went back to the room alone (again!dammmit!). Back at the room he licked me again and that made my night a little better.

Sat night is going to be hot, we are supposed to meet two BBC at Chayns so I can dance and play, then we are moving the party back to our hotel room about three blocks away. We end up at the club about 10 and there are already lots of people there. Hubby and I dance a little, but my two BBC friends are nowhere in sight. I am pissed that I got stood up and horny as hell, I’ve been thinking about getting laid and the BBC I sucked last night and I am realllly worked up. Around midnight I take the initiative and ask a nice looking black guy to dance.

We danced almost every dance from then to closing, lots of dirty dancing, lots of touching, lots of nasty slut talk, lots of teasing, his hands are all over me and I am soaking wet thinking about this. I have been rubbing his crotch for almost two hours now, so I know he has a nice package and is hard and ready. Around closing I asked if he wanted to go back to our room, explained the situation and that hubby was cool with it. He was hesitant, I think hubby made him nervous. I figured after two plus hours of bumping and grinding me, feeling me up and my hand on his cock on the dance floor, that he would be game. We gave him our room number (hotel is about three blocks away) and of course he NEVER SHOWS UP. Once again, I ended the night with hubbys nice warm tongue, but what I really wanted was that nice BBC.

Soooo, here I am, I have not been laid since sometimes in September and I am going nuts. I need some nice thick BBC, (Ok any BBC will do!). Hubby and I are going to be in Houston at Chayns on January 26 and we will have a room close by. I am looking for black guys to dance with me, tease me, play with me and then FUCK ME! FYI, condoms are not allowed, I have a serious latex allergy and was on steriods for weeks last time I used them, so if that is a problem, sorry. Other than that, BRING IT ON!!!!

Email or PM me if interested……….

Incredible!

My gawd, Mrs. TXBlueyes. Having seen you in that leather outfit, I find it hard to believe you haven't achieved soreness since September.

Last edited by a moderator:
wOW... VERY NICE LOOKING PIECE THERE... if you ever want an all BBC weekend.... hit me up have hubby bring you to philly, and i will arrange the rest. Good luck and thanx for posting such a sexy body

Good gosh a'mighty! She kust keeps getting better with each post but, as per usual, the best women are too far away for me to throw a bbc party for! :(

Just out of curiosity how many bbc's are you willing to entertain on the 26th?

If you are ever Over in PA near Philadelphia, look me up... I won't let you down!

I will definitely mark the 26th on my calendar and come locked cocked and ready to rock!!!

Thanks guys, I am amazed at the number of guys that get all hot and worked up online, then no-show when it comes time to fuck. I mean, IT'S FREE PUSSY!!! You don't have to wine and dine me, just show up, dance with me and if we click, we fuck. I am no mutt, my kids friends all call me a MILF. I guess meeting in a "regular" club vs. a lifestyle club is different, but the lifestyle clubs we have found are full of married guys (with wives) or very few blk guys. The regular clubs are the hotspots to FIND the BBC and normally I have no problem getting them to play after I explain the situation, but lately I have been on a terrible cold streak. Here's hoping that cold streak ends soon!@!

Well sweetie iam not the type of guy who play games
if i meet up and dance with you i would fuck you for sure i would not assistate if you ever in the new york area let me know.

2 days late 2 dollars short never heard of that club but im not from north side of town. messaged you hit me back.

Txblueyes2k said:
Thanks guys, I am amazed at the number of guys that get all hot and worked up online, then no-show when it comes time to fuck. I mean, IT'S FREE PUSSY!!! You don't have to wine and dine me, just show up, dance with me and if we click, we fuck. I am no mutt, my kids friends all call me a MILF. I guess meeting in a "regular" club vs. a lifestyle club is different, but the lifestyle clubs we have found are full of married guys (with wives) or very few blk guys. The regular clubs are the hotspots to FIND the BBC and normally I have no problem getting them to play after I explain the situation, but lately I have been on a terrible cold streak. Here's hoping that cold streak ends soon!@!

I can promise you there won't be any half-steppin or no-showin.....much more than a MILF.....I would say SMILF instead!!! The cold streak has come to an end.

wtf? is txblueeyes same person as txblkgold?

Definitely not....unless I am having an outta body experience....ha! Maybe blue eyes will post some more enticing pics?

I'm in houston too. Y'all think there's anyway i can join in on the fun?

so blktxgold did u meet blue eyes or u just commenting on her? peewee thats up to the slut...but i would suggest you change ur name for better consideration ...regardless of what you may or may not be packing.

to be honest, i'm not really packing very much, but i was hoping there were maybe other things i could bring to the party to make up for it.

Pooch said:
so blktxgold did u meet blue eyes or u just commenting on her? peewee thats up to the slut...but i would suggest you change ur name for better consideration ...regardless of what you may or may not be packing.

Haven't met yet pooch...just commenting at present and hopefully I will have much much more to comment on the 27th after taking blue eyes to space mountain.

looking back at the posts i must have been having a "blonde" moment thinking you were one and same. she never replied to my PM, which is cool for not like i'm really looking but she looks hot and needy so she seemed worth exploring. Peewee you need to message the lady who knows what she is into.

Y'all really think i got a chance? Cool! i'm on Y hoo IM at bombaboy67 if she's interested in me.

The return of sexy blue eyes

Glad to see you back, I missed you sexy. I hope your troubles will end and you get the thick BBC you deserve.

Happy new year!

Jan 26

Sorry If I did not reply to someone, I try hard to reply to all, but sometimes I miss one. I do reply to the blk guys that are willing to send pics to me, since BBC IS what I am looking for!
If any hot blk guys are interested, show up at Chayns and lets see what happens. One thing I will promise you, I WILL be there and I will be HOT! You show up and if we click, we fuck!
I do not send face pics, but if you come to Chayns and you are dissappointed, then you are out nothing but the cover. No, I take that back, you show up and you are not happy with me or my looks, HUBBY WILL REFUND YOUR COVER CHARGE! Here's to breaking the cold streak with some smokin hot BBC!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread