Houston Jan 26, HOT MWF needs BBC baaaad!!

• Thread starterTxblueyes2k
  • Start date
wow...ask and you shall receive...thanks blue....mmmmmmm!!!!!

blktxgold beware brotha..........................you will be having some competition here, blue is incredibly sexy and i wanna grind fondle and fill her holes repeatedly.

If blue is game I am sure she can handle more than one BBC! I think all of her sexy holes need to be filled....she is truly worthy and deserves nothing less

Sure I am game.....

blktxgold said:
If blue is game I am sure she can handle more than one BBC! I think all of her sexy holes need to be filled....she is truly worthy and deserves nothing less

Sure I am game, two, maybe three BBC are welcum!! I did a GB with five one night and was sore for a month, thank goodness for hubbys soothing tongue or I might have never walked again! Now I must limit the BBC intake to three different max a night..... Hell, I'll be thrilled if ONE BBC makes the trip! Plus that gives me more hot guys to FUCK WITH ME on the dance floor, that is almost my fav part of the night, playing, dancing and being touched in front of others, so they know what a slutty, blk loving ***** I am! I hope you are all willing to do some dirty dancing with me, maybe get me in a sandwich and dance.....

mmm...blue I am game for that for sure...."I don't see nothing wrong....with a little bump and grind"

I don't think the club is ready for what we are about thw bring baby

blktxgold said:
mmm...blue I am game for that for sure...."I don't see nothing wrong....with a little bump and grind"

I don't think the club is ready for what we are about thw bring baby

I'd thought about moving the warmup / dancing to Choices (formerly Coachs) where we could dance as nasty as we want, no hold barred, but I hate to change things this late.
Damn I've had some great times before Coach died and the place went to crap. I even gave a (quicky) BJ at the table to a blk guy who dared to dare me. Dancing was always fun there, tho it was often closer to fucking than dancing. Used to get me soo hot, sometimes I couldn't make it back to the hotel and ended up getting pounded in the VIP room on the pool table or couch. That always pissed off hubby because he couldn't take pics and wouldn't clean me up in front of the crowd of guys. I always tried to please him, but sometimes, I was way too hot to wait!

wow....I'd be game for whatever you wanted to be blue....i doubt its too late to change plans especially if its gonna bring you immense pleasure....hell I might even have few dares of my own to throw your way.....how low can you go baby.....you will be the center of attention and I gurantee your sugar walls will be dripping sweet nectar just for us to lap up.

Oh yeah bring it on, i sure love bumping and grinding and lots of dirty dancing it gets me so fucking hottttttttttttt my dick almost rips my pants apart lol.
Would love to join u brotha in a 3some with blue, she is incredibly hot and sexy and a gorgeous body from what i can see.
Just cannot wait to explore blue in minute detail all over and in.

20 days to go

Txblueyes2k said:
....I even gave a (quicky) BJ at the table to a blk guy who dared to dare me. Dancing was always fun there, tho it was often closer to fucking than dancing. Used to get me soo hot, sometimes I couldn't make it back to the hotel and ended up getting pounded in the VIP room on the pool table or couch....

Hot pics. Even hotter posts. You completely fascinate me, Blue-eyes. Thank you for sharing!

Yummy, can't wait

Dirty dancing would be more open and more fun at Coachs/Choices, there we could do ANYTHING on the dance floor that we wanted...

Lovely lady..have been watching her since 2001 on Voy Margaux..PTA mom by day..what a development..congratulations!

my bbc will be pushing and grinding against that camel toe blue mmmmmmmmmmm fuck i cannot wait damn you look soooooooooo sexy.

Good, Thanks every now and then someone mentions the old PTA mom website, that was fun!!!! That was before I even began the journey down the BBC road I beleive.

Big, Bring it on baby, feel free to let the hands roam all over my body as we dance. I will wear a light colored tank top show your big blk hands really show up well when you are groping me!

Blue will have all the BBC she can handle cum the 26th....I think its gonna be a hot one!!!

thankyou blue damn im hotttttttttttttt already, whats going to be under the skirt no panties or perhaps a thong only and hold up stockings. I dont want anything getting in the way of my blk dick pushing and grinding into your cunt mound. Pls make that skirt very very short.

I vote no panties!! easy access baby.

stiff competition here brotha lol

Blue what say u? i would love to have this fuckfest memorialized in print!!!

you will have plenty spare time when yr sitting there watching lol

Panties, NO frikkin' way!!!

Oh yes, hubby always photos (sometimes videos) the action to share later, though NO face shots will show unless YOU want your face to show! Photographing is the SECOND most important act that hubby will perform that night!!!
BTW, NO PANTIES for dancing, makes the "dancing" more fun!