How deep are you?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date

2wheel

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2010
South Carolina
I started this post on another site some time ago. It has had a lot of interest. If you're a member there you may know the posting.

I am starting the post here and hope for the same enthusiastic involvement. I will post the same as I did there in the same order, but due to the time delay it won't be synchronized.

Reactions: BMA
My late wife didn't like big dicks, should say long dicks, she said it bottomed out and hurt. Here and elsewhere can be read about the love of big cock. I came across this video and wondered how deep women actually are, how long a dick can be accommodated comfortably and enjoyably.

What's your opinion, you experience?
View attachment 522593-630234eff4d37eedb9611113ab9681e2.mp4

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: burningembers, BMA, TOUCHWOOD and 9 others
IDK what avg is but i love to think about my ex getting bbc slammed off her cervix and yelping!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: CollegeCuckBF, BMA, TOUCHWOOD and 5 others
2wheel said:
My late wife didn't like big dicks, should say long dicks, she said it bottomed out and hurt. Here and elsewhere can be read about the love of big cock. I came across this video and wondered how deep women actually are, how long a dick can be accommodated comfortably and enjoyably.

How long is that thing, looks like 14 inches

I discussed penis size with my wife once. She explained that women can enjoy different sizes up their pussy but finally space is limited. So if she ever had lovers with really big cocks she preferred anal sex as there you can obviously enjoy any length.

Reactions: BMA, bitchboi and BWCHUGETIT
2wheel said:

Probably tickles her tonsils

2wheel said:

i didn't think that was possible.

Reactions: HugeLoad
When I fuck my wife I'd bottom out in her, I'm about 5 hard, but we met a Black guy that's a lot bigger both in length and girth. She had trouble taking him for the first few times, but eventually she could take him to his balls. I think girls can stretch out and take bigger dicks, just takes time.

DICKHARD.JPG M2U00085 Frame - 184769a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Misstubby, BMA, TOUCHWOOD and 16 others
2wheel said:

Looks like she is getting a heart massage

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
I don't know how long a cock my wife can take, but I have seen her take a nice thick 10" cock in her pussy before. I'd love to see her take one larger than that, but compared to my 7" I was impressed that she could not only take it, but loved it as well.

• Love
Reactions: BMA, TOUCHWOOD, JazzzBBC and 4 others
Wifeexposer said:
I don't know how long a cock my wife can take, but I have seen her take a nice thick 10" cock in her pussy before. I'd love to see her take one larger than that, but compared to my 7" I was impressed that she could not only take it, but loved it as well.

I know what you mean my wife fiancé at the time was 5 foot tall 122 pounds 36 double D 32 waist and 40 around her ass and she took 11 1/2 inches of BBC that was thicker than I can of shaving cream. She bought him out at 8 inches but when he asked if she can take more she bit her lips and shook her head and he pushed and grind until she took all of it. And to my surprise she loved it and came hard on it. even though it CLEARLY was painful.

• Love
Reactions: JasonBourne, WhatDoYouThink, BMA and 6 others
Oh hell yes! I was so hard watching my wife take all of that 10" black dick I couldn't help myself and shot a huge load as he pumped his cock balls deep into her stretched pussy, crying out, moaning, as he pounded her pussy into the mattress! It's a sight that i'll never forget!

Reactions: BMA, JazzzBBC, hikawade and 1 other person
mywife4blkncolorado said:
When I fuck my wife I'd bottom out in her, I'm about 5 hard, but we met a Black guy that's a lot bigger both in length and girth. She had trouble taking him for the first few times, but eventually she could take him to his balls. I think girls can stretch out and take bigger dicks, just takes time.

DICKHARD.JPG M2U00085 Frame - 184769a.jpg
This was the first time this guy fucked my wife, her largest to date. You can see a little red from him splitting her cunt he was so big, She didn't take him completely those first several times with him, but eventually to his balls.

LDOCT40.JPG

• Love
Reactions: JasonBourne, WhatDoYouThink, BMA and 17 others
mywife4blkncolorado said:
This was the first time this guy fucked my wife, her largest to date. You can see a little red from him splitting her cunt he was so big, She didn't take him completely those first several times with him, but eventually to his balls.

LDOCT40.JPG
She looks gorgeous with that black dick stretching her married white pussy! I love seeing my white wife's pussy stretched and filled like that by BBC also. :)

Reactions: BMA
One of my wifes lovers has a ten inch cock and she tells me that he does get it into her cervix and loves the sensational full feeling.

• Love
Reactions: BMA, TOUCHWOOD, JazzzBBC and 2 others
Girth is also important.
1658669679138.png1658669855142.png---------------------------------------------------------
1658669704056.pngHere's another to ponder.

There's an old visual joke about a fisherman when asked how big a fish he caught. He holds up his to hands apart about a foot but his right hand has his forefinger and thumb about 4" apart as he says ":about this big".
1658669719404.png1658669824482.png1658669901994.png1658669923234.png1658669936116.png

Reactions: BMA, Custer Laststand, Wifesharingfantasizer and 7 others
Cock size, hmmmmmm. 'Size' of anything is important to Americans. Fastest car, biggest motor, biggest steak, thickest steak, most money, biggest house, etc.I can go on and on.

I'm bi. I suck cock. I suck a lot of cock. 2 examples, the year before CL stopped ads (2019) I sucked almost 70 different cocks, many repeats. Just yesterday I was lucky enough to blow 3 different guys.

Most guys aren't honest about their dick size, they lie, either too big or too small, NEVER NEVER are they accurate. I know inches, I know stretched my pinky tip to thumb tip is 8 1/2", I know my fist forefinger to pinky is 3 1/2". Most guys range from 5"-6 1/2". As far as girth, most guys are slightly less than the diameter of a tube of toothpaste which is about 1 1/4" diameter, that makes them about 1" in diameter.

The largest I had was a true 9", pubic bone to cock tip. I also did a guy that was about 6" but his cock was think, VERY THICK, my estimate about 2 - 2 1/2" in diameter, hurt my jaw working him to orgasm.

Now the downside. Sucked a guy a few weeks ago, he said he was small, I figured he was lying, UNTIL he showed up. He WAS small, tiny actually, a first for me. Without exaggeration, he was shorter than a bic lighter and about the same girth. Haven't seen a dick that small since I was a child. I felt bad for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveJ and lnohhnvm