• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How did we start to like the Cuckold in each case, who of the two caused it?

• Thread starterBethhotwhite
  • Start date

Bethhotwhite

Being unfaithful and fucking strangers is sublime
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelone City,
www.blacktowhite.net
I think that a question that many couples ask ourselves :rolleyes:

How did we start to be hot wives and cuckolds and started this kind of exciting RP? we talked about it?

Hello to all the Cuckolds, more specifically, those of you who have already taken this step, to enjoy seeing how other men, especially Blacks with Big Cocks, regularly fuck your wives.

Getting into this Cuckold game was by chance, for a moment when your wife lost control and let herself be fucked hard by others, or was it sensual and exciting, transgressive, and you wanted your wife to become a 'Hot Wife' ...

UTN0fxp.jpg
... and she finally tried this exciting game of changing lover and she liked it, especially how hot it feels, to be fucked, by others, with the difference that we feel, when that other hot Black Bulls
fuck us like bitches, or bitches.

xnbkfBH.jpg
Perhaps it was that she, your beautiful and faithful wife, was not like that and hiding her adventures, without you finding out, until a while later, she was already a goos wife with you, but a hot bitch with the men she she wanted and that they seduced her, letting herself go and cheating.

How it all started in each case (I'll tell you about mine...)

Zk8MDoo.jpg
As for those who are looking forward to this hot adventure, but have not yet taken the step, or their wives, they do not want to enter the game.

What is it that catches you so much and you want her to do. It would make you very excited, if on any occasion, you discovered your faithful wife, riding other Black cocks, and letting herself be fucked begging,
"Harder, deeper, fuck me !"....., it's an interesting topic, knowing how we started in this, each one of the couples that are here and we share the same desires.

flFglq8.jpg
Where did that sensual temptation come from? We talk about it?

Qkdzn3J.jpg
I would like to debate and know how it started in each case. We talked about it. Hot kisses Anki ....

qwmGL9E.png

• Love
Reactions: cynful, laury, Gaezel and 6 others
Wife started it. Simply stated she needs to enjoy other men. I accepted my role as a cuckold from that moment on.

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, Roberttttt, bobstudio83 and 11 others
I initially became a cuckold when my wife cheated on me a long time ago and then several times afterwards in our life together

• Love
Reactions: Roberttttt, lnohhnvm, Gaezel and 5 others
In our case I realised I wasn't doing my wife justice. Took a week or two for her to admit it then as will I'm sure to be the case in lots of people's lives, we talked about it in bed. She admitted an ex fuck buddy she knew just before me was her best. I knew him vaguely and invited him for a catch up at a local pub as a "surprise " for Jacqui. I never mentioned what I had in mind but he definitely knew! Anyway we "bumped into him" that night and ended up back at our place for a nightcap. I went upstairs to the loo and pretended to pass out on our bed leaving them alone. The rest is history!

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, cynful, lnohhnvm and 6 others
My wife started on her ‘voyage of discovery’ (as she calls it )when she hit 50 and gradually expanded her number of partners while increasingly denying me, we are now a ‘perfectly normal’ couple where I am the denied (and caged) cuckold

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, Sissycdsub, toolman2c and 3 others
cuckhubby48 said:
My wife started on her ‘voyage of discovery’ (as she calls it )when she hit 50 and gradually expanded her number of partners while increasingly denying me, we are now a ‘perfectly normal’ couple where I am the denied (and caged) cuckold
Did your "Holy Trainer" cock cage arrive, and is your sexy wife now keeping you locked up in it (with her, of course, your sole key-holder)? If so, do you find it's adequately escape proof and also sufficiently comfortable for long-term wear...?

Reactions: toolman2c
Custer Laststand said:
Did your "Holy Trainer" cock cage arrive, and is your sexy wife now keeping you locked up in it (with her, of course, your sole key-holder)? If so, do you find it's adequately escape proof and also sufficiently comfortable for long-term wear...?
It was no good actually!! Stayed with the cb6000 small, used to it now

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
cuckhubby48 said:
It was no good actually!! Stayed with the cb6000 small, used to it now
Interesting. OK.

Reactions: toolman2c and crt
LozzaNWUK said:
Inicialmente me convertí en un cornudo cuando mi esposa me engañó hace mucho tiempo y luego varias veces en nuestra vida juntos.
Creo que el hecho de que te haya sido infiel fue una gran suerte para los dos... Role Play Cuckold es emocionante y divertido. Gracias por el comentario.

MarkandJacqui said:
En nuestro caso me di cuenta de que no le estaba haciendo justicia a mi esposa. Le tomó una semana o dos admitirlo y luego, como seguramente será el caso en la vida de muchas personas, hablamos de eso en la cama. Admitió que un ex compañero de sexo que conoció justo antes que yo era su mejor. Lo conocía vagamente y lo invité a ponerse al día en un pub local como una "sorpresa" para Jacqui. Nunca mencioné lo que tenía en mente, ¡pero él definitivamente lo sabía! De todos modos, "nos topamos con él" esa noche y terminamos en nuestro lugar para tomar una copa. Subí al baño y fingí desmayarme en nuestra cama dejándolos solos. ¡El resto es historia!
La sorpresa que preparaste para tu esposa fue sublime. :pags ;) Eres un esposo maravilloso.
Hacer eso por Jacqui fue maravilloso. ¿Ambos han seguido compartiendo a Jacqui o se han abierto a más amantes?

The idea of candaulism appeared with my ex-wife as I felt like she did not enjoy our sex life and I was craving for much, much more. Our marriage went sour and she finally cuckolded me (at least she gave herself all the chances, I don't know if she went all the way). Long story short, she is now my ex-wife.
For some reason I don't explain, the candaulist fantasy remained with my new wife. I told her about it, she did not understand at all and went back and forth from yelling at me to asking me who I had in mind to fuck her. I calmed it down and covid and life events seemingly definitively put the subject off the table. Some signs show we might restart having a sex life so the subject might come up again.

• Love
Reactions: wantstowatch, toolman2c and Bethhotwhite
Ok lol

It seems that the now HW who started this, were us for lack of better sex, rather and of course, loving sex, but rarely well fucked.....

Alice hot in bed.jpeg
The first thing I want is to thank all of you HW, for telling how you started in this exciting prank of the Cuckold, not consented on some occasions cheating, to my husband and then with his knowledge.

On the University Campus, I had sex like almost all of them, with different partners, until my choice fell on one, and from
So, we only had sex with each other (I swear I was faithful to him)

I had studied Tourism and languages and shortly after we got married, about six months. A Hotel Chain offered me a job as one of the receptionists, in a Hotel in Genoa, next to the beach.

With my husband, we always had sex with love, sweet and romantic, but, despite the fact that in those eight months in Genoa, before returning home, a few days later, my body urgently needed sex, so I decided to make friends, let them do, and very soon, I was no longer having sweet sex, when one of those guys, I let them do, they all "fucked" me, they didn't make love to me, and that kind of sex, intense and uncontrolled, with just one guy , or with more than one at the same time, made her start to enjoy and need this type of meeting, where everything went to more, until enjoying being fucked by three guys in the same night.....

Alice and lover stranger.png
In those eight months, I discovered TWO new and wonderful things, one was being fucked hard and discovering new ways to fuck and habitually let my lover make me lose consciousness with burning pleasure, which didn't end until my strength left me.

The second thing I discovered was that I liked big cocks, which made me feel full.

Also that feeling of feeling sexually dominated, by a strong guy, who fucked me in my three holes, and what I discovered was that for that (generally) young Black men fucked me more aggressively, pulling my hair, talking dirty and sometimes whipping my buttocks. Being fucked like a slut caught me and now they are the type of punctual lover I always look for, especially a young Black man, with a big 8 inch cock, and sometimes something bigger.

Ilove sucking good cocks and  hot cum.png
So, I definitely became a HW, looking for Black Dick lovers, with whom to spend nights or sneakily fuck during some time of the day, and be totally satisfied.

That's what I transformed into. The Blacks say that whoever tries the Black Cock can no longer quit, but I don't care

Hot kisses dear HW Alicebitch

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, cynful, littlecucky and 8 others
Zerbad said:
The idea of candaulism appeared with my ex-wife as I felt like she did not enjoy our sex life and I was craving for much, much more. Our marriage went sour and she finally cuckolded me (at least she gave herself all the chances, I don't know if she went all the way). Long story short, she is now my ex-wife.
For some reason I don't explain, the candaulist fantasy remained with my new wife. I told her about it, she did not understand at all and went back and forth from yelling at me to asking me who I had in mind to fuck her. I calmed it down and covid and life events seemingly definitively put the subject off the table. Some signs show we might restart having a sex life so the subject might come up again.
ur life is still exciting becaus ur fantasies cause U to do her better as U r pretending that ur cock is a bigger guy n her and ur watching from 2 foot away.. DID i describe U n ur thots/fantasy??
Bethhotwhite said:
Ok lol

It seems that the now HW who started this, were us for lack of better sex, rather and of course, loving sex, but rarely well fucked.....

Alice hot in bed.jpeg
The first thing I want is to thank all of you HW, for telling how you started in this exciting prank of the Cuckold, not consented on some occasions cheating, to my husband and then with his knowledge.

On the University Campus, I had sex like almost all of them, with different partners, until my choice fell on one, and from
So, we only had sex with each other (I swear I was faithful to him)

I had studied Tourism and languages and shortly after we got married, about six months. A Hotel Chain offered me a job as one of the receptionists, in a Hotel in Genoa, next to the beach.

With my husband, we always had sex with love, sweet and romantic, but, despite the fact that in those eight months in Genoa, before returning home, a few days later, my body urgently needed sex, so I decided to make friends, let them do, and very soon, I was no longer having sweet sex, when one of those guys, I let them do, they all "fucked" me, they didn't make love to me, and that kind of sex, intense and uncontrolled, with just one guy , or with more than one at the same time, made her start to enjoy and need this type of meeting, where everything went to more, until enjoying being fucked by three guys in the same night.....

Alice and lover stranger.png
In those eight months, I discovered TWO new and wonderful things, one was being fucked hard and discovering new ways to fuck and habitually let my lover make me lose consciousness with burning pleasure, which didn't end until my strength left me.

The second thing I discovered was that I liked big cocks, which made me feel full.

Also that feeling of feeling sexually dominated, by a strong guy, who fucked me in my three holes, and what I discovered was that for that (generally) young Black men fucked me more aggressively, pulling my hair, talking dirty and sometimes whipping my buttocks. Being fucked like a slut caught me and now they are the type of punctual lover I always look for, especially a young Black man, with a big 8 inch cock, and sometimes something bigger.

Ilove sucking good cocks and  hot cum.png
So, I definitely became a HW, looking for Black Dick lovers, with whom to spend nights or sneakily fuck during some time of the day, and be totally satisfied.

That's what I transformed into. The Blacks say that whoever tries the Black Cock can no longer quit, but I don't care

Hot kisses dear HW Alicebitch
OMG ur such a thrill to any man equipted enough to pleasure U rite.. darn how i wish U ws my neighbor. ..

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel and Bethhotwhite
toolman2c said:
ur life is still exciting becaus ur fantasies cause U to do her better as U r pretending that ur cock is a bigger guy n her and ur watching from 2 foot away.. DID i describe U n ur thots/fantasy??

Er... no.

• Love
Reactions: Bethhotwhite
Bethhotwhite said:
I think that a question that many couples ask ourselves :rolleyes:

How did we start to be hot wives and cuckolds and started this kind of exciting RP? we talked about it?

Hello to all the Cuckolds, more specifically, those of you who have already taken this step, to enjoy seeing how other men, especially Blacks with Big Cocks, regularly fuck your wives.

Getting into this Cuckold game was by chance, for a moment when your wife lost control and let herself be fucked hard by others, or was it sensual and exciting, transgressive, and you wanted your wife to become a 'Hot Wife' ...

UTN0fxp.jpg
... and she finally tried this exciting game of changing lover and she liked it, especially how hot it feels, to be fucked, by others, with the difference that we feel, when that other hot Black Bulls
fuck us like bitches, or bitches.

xnbkfBH.jpg
Perhaps it was that she, your beautiful and faithful wife, was not like that and hiding her adventures, without you finding out, until a while later, she was already a goos wife with you, but a hot bitch with the men she she wanted and that they seduced her, letting herself go and cheating.

How it all started in each case (I'll tell you about mine...)

Zk8MDoo.jpg
As for those who are looking forward to this hot adventure, but have not yet taken the step, or their wives, they do not want to enter the game.

What is it that catches you so much and you want her to do. It would make you very excited, if on any occasion, you discovered your faithful wife, riding other Black cocks, and letting herself be fucked begging,
"Harder, deeper, fuck me !"....., it's an interesting topic, knowing how we started in this, each one of the couples that are here and we share the same desires.

flFglq8.jpg
Where did that sensual temptation come from? We talk about it?

Qkdzn3J.jpg
I would like to debate and know how it started in each case. We talked about it. Hot kisses Anki ....

qwmGL9E.png
My dick died, ED to the max. We discussed the problem and mutually concluded that becoming a hot wife would be the solution. We went to a swingers club and we were both very pleasantly surprised at how much she loved fucking and sucking strangers and how much I enjoyed watching. I held her in my arms and played with her tits while the first few guys fucked her. That was a few thousand cocks ago. Thank God for all that pure pleasure.

• Love
Reactions: Pinkyrod, Custer Laststand, cynful and 2 others
LozzaNWUK said:
I initially became a cuckold when my wife cheated on me a long time ago and then several times afterwards in our life together
can you tell us about how that happened? with whom, how often, for how long & how you became aware etc.?

Reactions: toolman2c and old fred
Zerbad said:
My first marriage started with candaulism about 2 years in. I started "accidentally" ******** her breasts on the beach and then moved on to ******** her beautiful red bush. We also flashed truckers a lot, and she seemed to be okay with most of it most of the time. The candaulism continued for most of our marriage. On to how we got into cuckolding. During our first 3 years of marriage, I could tell I wasn't satisfying my wife. I read "how to" books and magazine articles, but in bed, she just looked bored, and waited for me to finished. She eventually learned ways to make me cum quicker just to get it over with, and sex was few and far between.

After a move to find a job, we were invited to stay with some friends for a month until we could save up money for an Apartment. I found a job very quickly, but after arriving home from my first day of work, my wife took me aside and whispered in my ear that our friend had come home for lunch, and was "flirting" with her. Looking back, I think that meant that she'd already fucked him. Anyway, I asked her if she wanted me to have a talk with him. She said no. I knew if I didn't approve, she'd just start cheating on me anyway, and I didn't want to lose her, so the next morning when we woke up, I got ready for work, and I told her "just wear a large t-shirt and nothing underneath, and if he comes home for lunch again, and if you want to have fun, you can". She was very easy to convince. When I got home, she pulled me aside, and with a big smile on her face, she told me "something happened".

It continued to "happen" the rest of the month we stayed there. The embarrassing part was that he had cookout in which he invited 5 of his coworkers, 4 guys and a girl, over for a cookout. I guess it was more embarrassing that another woman knew that he was fucking my wife. I often wondered what was going through her mind when he introduce her and the other guys to me. I could see them snickering. I think he had the cookout just so they could meet me.

After we got our own apartment, he would come over there once or twice a week. That continued for about 3 months until she got pregnant. Not long after she had the baby, he moved away. I guess he suspected it was his, and he didn't want his wife to find out.
It was about 3 years before she had her next lover. Her first lover didn't know she was telling me about their fun, but I got more sex from her including fucking and handjobs, so if it meant I would get more sex, I was going to let her fuck anyone she wanted. Even if it was pity sex.

Several years later I figured she must have told him I knew, because after a few days of her visiting their new home, my wife had a 3some with him and his wife. I still have dreams about her being driven home by my friend while my wife's face was burried in his wife's pussy. I guess he must have promised his wife a second guy, so my wife and I visited them about 6 months later. My wife knew the reason we were there, so she drank till she **********, leaving me and my friend to enjoy his wife. It didn't go as I thought it would, but him and his wife were satisfied. I guess his wife saw what I had to work with, and lost interest in me. She sure was very pretty laying naked on the bed. I ended up having to jerk off next to my ********** wife.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, toolman2c, lnohhnvm and 3 others
Sounds like so many couples who are friends of ours and now in swinging groups in VA. In the northern va and in the Norfolk area

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83 and toolman2c
It started cuz I wanted to watch and I only got to watch once because she fell in love the first time he fucked her for hours straight and she had never been fucked like that and she never stopped fucking him since the whole time we have been married funny thing is she has fucked him way more than me and she is my wife. But I love her so much I accept her only fucking him

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, cynful, littlecucky and 3 others
Sharesherforfun said:
It started cuz I wanted to watch and I only got to watch once because she fell in love the first time he fucked her for hours straight and she had never been fucked like that and she never stopped fucking him since the whole time we have been married funny thing is she has fucked him way more than me and she is my wife. But I love her so much I accept her only fucking him
That's the way it was for us. A lot of times after my wife had made love to someone, whether she would just jerk me off as she told me about it or fuck me, as she became more experienced than me, she figured out ways of getting the sex with me over with quicker.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, cynful, toolman2c and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread