• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How did you first find out that your wife was cheating with another man?

I totes want to say it was some amazingly hot moment that he found out, like he walked in and and it was totally sexiiiiii.......... but the truth is he read my text messgaes >.> tbh I think that's the way a lot of us get caught the 1st time

I initially knew that I was taking a slut as my wife, since at the first meeting she told me that she was cheating on her boyfriend with his friends and college students ...
I offered her a swing, thinking that this would allow her to control her need for many men, but with the same success I could put out the flame with gasoline, swing was just the beginning, and after 3 years of married life, I found out about her adultery outside of marriage and talked to her that this not only does not offend me, but also excites me, so she sometimes confessed to her infidelity, sometimes I found it by checking her mail or computer data .. Now she is only faithful to her bull

The first time my formerly completely faithful wife ‘slipped’ and cheated on me (with a guy she’d been working with), she confessed immediately – remorsefully, tearfully and with great embarrassment. I was initially shocked and felt betrayed, but as I pressed her to give me more and more details of exactly what had happened and what they had done together, it was apparent that we were both getting more and more aroused.

We ended up having the most amazing sex we’d ever had. At the end, exhausted and sweaty, I asked her if she would ever think of having sex with another guy again. She said that after what had happened, she didn’t see a down-side! I told her I would be fine with it, as long as she always came home and told me all the details.

The first time my formerly completely faithful wife ‘slipped’ and cheated on me (with a guy she’d been working with), she confessed immediately – remorsefully, tearfully and with great embarrassment. I was initially shocked and felt betrayed, but as I pressed her to give me more and more details of exactly what had happened and what they had done together, it was apparent that we were both getting more and more aroused.

We ended up having the most amazing sex we’d ever had. At the end, exhausted and sweaty, I asked her if she would ever think of having sex with another guy again. She said that after what had happened, she didn’t see a down-side! I told her I would be fine with it, as long as she always came home and told me all the details.
that is exactly what i told my wife.

My 1rst wife was too shy to do anything. I told her i liked hot wives and wouldn't mind having one. I pushed her to cheat i suppose telling her to do some teasing and such. I took her v card way back when and about 12 ys later convinced her to go to a ball game with a distant friend of mine she found sexy, she's a fan of sports im not. She agreed and he thanked me saying nothing would happen. I mentioned it would be ok if it did.
She got home around 3am! I was in bed. She went straight to the bathroom and took a long time in there. I pretended to be asleep but eventually fucked her, though she fought me at first saying she was tired. When i got in her i felt a big warm gush of cum ooze all over my cock... i came shortly after feeling all that...! The next day she insisted nothing happened but a few days later i found texts and pictures of her. She continued to deny. But i never pushed the issue and dropped it all together and enjoyed what i had found on her phone. We grew apart and divorced. My current wife is completely the opposite ; ) I'm a very happy guy now!

I remember another sign that my wife was cheating on me, she stopped wearing her wedding ring which was funny because, apparently, her lover called her Mrs M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back