• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I get a bigger load????

Hoyt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
40yo male here....married to a 42yo hottie that can take everything I can dish out and still be wanting...........truth is...I probably don't even come close to being her match.

She's been getting pretty vocal about things lately.....for instance, we were out of town for a fun getaway and stayed in a hotel. This was a fun gettaway with lots of drinking, dancing, live music.....basically build up for some serious fucking.

We got back to the motel room after a night out. She rubbed a huge boner up through my slacks while on the elevator....saying that it felt almost as big as the guy who was grinding into her on the dance floor earlier that night.

Got back into the room....and she didn't hesitate to pull my hands to her ass and tounguefucked me for a minute. I slid down her jeans and found her bare-ass underneath. I threw her back onto the bed and she giggled while I got her boots and jeans off and dove into that well shaved mound...licking like madman....she had a light orgasm moments later...she pulled at my shirt...pulling me onto her and unzipping my fly...in the blink of an eye we were grinding away.....going damn near full throttle right from the start.

A few minutes of this and I could feel things tensing up in me as I was trying to prolong things. Between thrusts, grunts and moans, she told me to tell her before I came. This was a new twist.....full lights on....us fucking away....and her making demands....I was in heaven.

I told her a few strokes later that I was close...."Stand up now" she said. I did as told and she slid down to the end of the bed and began sucking my cock like an expert....hand pumping, cheeks sucking in...."Come all over me....come all over me" she blurted out as she was pumping hard with her hands and looking up at me.

It had been two days since I had masturbated....so I would have thought that my nut would have been huge.....what came out was not all that great...hit her neck and dripped all over her hand. "Give it to me.....show me what you've got" she was saying as I came.

I was distraught. This is a situation where I wanted to soak her...making an absolute mess of things.

What can I do to enhance my ejaculate volume?????

There is no way the bulls on her are nutting that much without some type of dietary considerations.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 809
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 634
Give her a bull !

eat lots of celery, serious.

Hoyt, as Mac said, repeatedly bringing yourself to the edge worx for me (well he just said it worx; I say it worx for me:p). Last week my wife came home freshly fucked from a weekend overnight at her boyfriends. I had been reading and responding to cuckold threads all day and keeping myself digitally stimulated for hours and hours. After a few minutes in my slut's loosened up, stretched out, sloppy coozey (Zounds, I love silky 2nds), I erupted like I did when I was in my 20s. When I fell out, my wife was shocked at the gush. And it wasn't his; she says I can spit more than he shoots.

So yeah, whack it for 4-6 hours without shootin' the goo, and if you're anything like me, have your wife wear a PFD! BTW, wow, what a cutie!! I LOVE skinny girls with long, straight, blonde hair. And the pic from behind--SHE HAS NO ASS!! And even with the digital masking, you can tell she's pretty, too. I salute you sir, and the other men she allows to fuck her. I am nothing but envious.

T.

i have to agree with Troilusand...edge yourself for hours on end, if not days...but make sure you don't let yourself cum...i usually do this for 4-5 days up to a week...my gal has a very loose/wet pussy all the time...so it also adds something extra for me being in a loose hole and cum extra hard...one hiccup is premature ejaculation...yes you will cum a bucket load but your orgasm will be on a hair trigger...i have been known to cum in 3 0r 4 thrust...we are talking 10-15 seconds or so.

Thanks for the suggestions....

She does have an ass....the shirt and jeans sorta downplayed it that evening....I'll see if I can find some other pics that show it.

11 (554 x 600).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pumpnspray and Eamdaniel
Looking around for some more that have been resized to fit the restraints....

b3.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
she was rubbing my jism around on her hip after a little couch action from the side.....

wet.jpg

the tease....before the fun

more peeking (319 x 600).jpg

OMG! You lucky, lucky, LUCKY man! And she cucks you too?? Thanx for the pix, I'm going to go finish whacking it now (to "the tease...before the fun"). Goddamn.

Hmmm, I just had an idea....Hey, Hoyt! Okay, you proved she has an (near perfect) ass. I'll bet she doesn't have a cell phone number you could post. WEG

Thanx again,

T.

One way to avoid a less than desired load is to let your wife control your orgasms. That way she will know what to expect. If you REALLY wanted to give her all you have, you would not masturbate!

If you do not have the self-control to avoid masturbation, there are chastity devices to help. It sounds like you may need one!

Most erotic

Lisa.Dom said:
One way to avoid a less than desired load is to let your wife control your orgasms. That way she will know what to expect. If you REALLY wanted to give her all you have, you would not masturbate!

If you do not have the self-control to avoid masturbation, there are chastity devices to help. It sounds like you may need one!

It is most erotic not to be controlled by your wife and allowed to cum until she gives permission, it is such sweet pain.

The eroticism and sensuality comes from obeying your wife, not in being restricted by devices, a real woman won't allow her man to cum by exerting her dominance over him.

My wife adored when I had involuntary emissions because she let me go so long without an orgasm.

Hoyt,

Regarding your question:

Hoyt said:
What can I do to enhance my ejaculate volume?

According to Robin Baker (see "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex," 1996, 319 pp), the volume of a man's ejaculate is proportional to the size of his testicles (i.e., larger testicles => larger ejaculate volume).

Baker states that the frequency of a man's orgasms is proportional to the rate at which his testicles generate new sperm. Most men have 3 or 4 orgasms per week. (This seems somewhat low to me, but that's what he says.) A "4 orgasms per week" man with an active sex partner might have all of them by fucking his partner. If his partner is less active, he might have (say) 2 by fucking his partner and 2 by masturbating.... or 1 by fucking his partner, 2 by masturbating, plus 1 nocturnal emission = 4 per week. Or, if he doesn't have a partner, he might masturbate (say) 3 times and have 1 nocturnal emission, again summing to 4 ejaculations per week.

Baker doesn't comment on whether a man with given testicle size can increase the volume of his ejaculate on (for instance) the weekend by voluntarily refraining from masturbating during the week and "edging." I suspect he might argue that such a man would have more nocturnal emissions, such that the total volume of his ejaculate at the end of the week would be about the same.... but he doesn't say that.

Baker's book (if he's right) would seem to call into question the idea that a woman can increase the volume of her man's ejaculate by requiring him to wear a chastity device for which she is sole key holder, and allowing him release only at more-or-less widely-spaced intervals. Although Baker doesn't address this situation either, his comments would seem to imply such a man would slough off excess sperm and semen via nocturnal and daytime leakage, such that the weekly volume of his ejaculate would remain about the same. But, I don't actually know that.

The above doesn't answer your question, unfortunately, but I thought you might find it of interest.

Thanks for the photos of your hot and sexy 42 year-old wife. She's gorgeous, and could easily pass for much younger. What a babe....

—Custer

It is so funny sometimes to read post like these to see what people reply. Don't get me wrong I'm not laughing at you. I work in a sex shop and I can tell you, you are not alone. I myself have the same problem with my boyfriend and we have tried many things. The problem with the over the counter stuff is that it doesn't work for everyone, because every guy is different. And about the Extenze It does work but it is to increase your size from a 1/2 inch to 3 inches and give you more stamina. But the best thing you can do is masturbate and right before you are going to cum stop and keep doing this for a week or so. It will increase your semen just a little. I have learned to live with it when I'm with my boyfriend and when I want the big load I just call a few friends and they all cum on me at once. Now I do know a few guys who can cum like a garden hose lol and they are not fake but they were born like that. good luck on you problem.

If you want to try something that does give you stamina without increasing your size since extenze is a little pricey try Stiff Nights. It will last 3 days but you won't have an erection the whole time it is only when you get stimulated.

I love these kinds of questions so keep them coming. And keep this in mind I do this for a living.

Load size

playmate said:
It is so funny sometimes to read post like these to see what people reply. Don't get me wrong I'm not laughing at you. I work in a sex shop and I can tell you, you are not alone. I myself have the same problem with my boyfriend and we have tried many things. The problem with the over the counter stuff is that it doesn't work for everyone, because every guy is different. And about the Extenze It does work but it is to increase your size from a 1/2 inch to 3 inches and give you more stamina. But the best thing you can do is masturbate and right before you are going to cum stop and keep doing this for a week or so. It will increase your semen just a little. I have learned to live with it when I'm with my boyfriend and when I want the big load I just call a few friends and they all cum on me at once. Now I do know a few guys who can cum like a garden hose lol and they are not fake but they were born like that. good luck on you problem.

If you want to try something that does give you stamina without increasing your size since extenze is a little pricey try Stiff Nights. It will last 3 days but you won't have an erection the whole time it is only when you get stimulated.

I love these kinds of questions so keep them coming. And keep this in mind I do this for a living.

I find that being in the sensuality of a cuckold, being brought to near an orgasm but denied it continuously for many hours, yet seeing my wife fucked to orgasm many times, means I do have a much larger load when I am allowed to cum, even if I had cum quite recently.

I think I read somewhere that if a manis kept in sexual arousal for hours without orgasm, his prostate will produce extra cum as a response to the extended foreplay.

Some pics of a very good friend of mine cumming a huge load on me. Both the pics was the same encounter. It was everywhere and I loved it. The guy is single and if any of you ladies would like to meet him I would love to give you that information.:)

DSCF0149.jpg DSCF3004 - Copy.jpg

Hi Ms. Playmate,

Thanks for your comments based on your (apparently extensive) experience, and thanks for the photo of your gorgeously-hot semen-covered face. It becomes you, so to speak.... you look very erotic that way.

Since you said:

playmate said:
I do know a few guys who can cum like a garden hose lol and they are not fake, they were born like that.

can you express a judgment as to whether the men you know who ejaculate unusually large volumes have relatively large testicles?

Thanks—

Custer

Prostate not balls

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Playmate,

Thanks for your comments based on your (apparently extensive) experience, and thanks for the photo of your gorgeously-hot semen-covered face. It becomes you, so to speak.... you look very erotic that way.

Since you said:

can you express a judgment as to whether the men you know who ejaculate unusually large volumes of have relatively large testicles?

Thanks—

Custer

Hi Custer, sorry to cut across this but it is the prostate gland that stores and secretes your cum,

see Prostate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The balls or gonads are where your male hormones etc are made, why balls are practically none existant ~ but I can still produce lots of cum which with me being sterile, that's all it is, seminal fluid, as I had a snip job many years ago.

Attachments

• no balls.jpg
    no balls.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 195
  • peeing.jpg
    peeing.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 177
Lifelong,

The Wikipedia article on testicles* includes the following:

Testicle function

Like the ovaries (to which they are homologous), testes are components of both the reproductive system (being gonads) and the endocrine system (being endocrine glands). The respective functions of the testes are:

(1) producing sperm (spermatozoa)

(2) producing male sex hormones of which testosterone is the best-known.

Both functions of the testicle, sperm-forming and endocrine, are under control of gonadotropic hormones produced by the anterior pituitary:

(i) luteinizing hormone (LH)

(ii) follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)

Testicular size

Testicular size as a proportion of body weight varies widely. In the mammalian kingdom, there is a tendency for testicular size to correspond with multiple mates (e.g., harems, polygamy). Production of testicular output sperm and spermatic fluid is also larger in polygamous animals, possibly a spermatogenic competition for survival. The testes of the right whale are likely to be the largest of any animal, each weighing around 500 kg (1,100 lb).

Note the preceding paragraph may be relevant to the question posed by Hoyt at the beginning of this thread, although I'll guess he doesn't actually want to enlarge his testes to right whale size.

Note also that an important aspect of Baker's book (ref. above) is that men produce several different types of sperm: blocker sperm, to prevent the sperm of competitors from reaching and fertilizing their woman's egg; killer sperm to chemically kill the sperm of competitors, and egg-getter sperm capable of fertilizing their woman's egg (if their woman ovulates at an appropriate time and they manage to reach her egg).

Viewed in combination with Baker's book, these two Wikipedia articles suggest (although they don't say so) that different types of sperm may be produced in the testes and the prostate.

—Custer

* See: Testicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Users who are viewing this thread