• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do we handle this???

cuckcroydon

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
The Empress here has always had a thing for much younger guys. Age (she’s nearing 50 now) hasn’t taken a toll on her appetite for them.

I must confess, it’s been great fun with some of those boys. But this one (sort of ‘started’ last Oct, but ‘materialized’ last month) has gotten tricky.

He’s a college-going kid. 18+. Nothing unusual for Empress but for the fact that he’s her friend’s son. This friend is a divorcee and her son lives with her. We’ve had a good connect with her for several years. She’s been a fairly active companion to/with my Empress on crazy binges (3sums with one guy, and also moresums along with him).

Without going into the hows and whens, to keep this brief, the boy’s mom doesn’t know yet. And the boy doesn’t know that I am in the know.

On three occasions I trailed Empress riding pillion on his bike (she loves that bcoz she can do, and does, wild things from behind). Once I trailed them after they got off and spent some crazy time in a park a few blocks away from our place. Every time I had her permission and she facilitated the trailing without him getting to know.

I finally managed to witness them in all their glory by ‘proxy’ (with Empress’ consent I set up a clock cam in our bedroom) last Sunday. Empress and I have watched that vid over and over again since.

What’s happening now is mindblowing. But, forgetting the ‘morality’ of it all, I literally tremble when I think of the boy’s mom getting to know. Empress is quite blasé. She says she’ll handle it when the storm descends.

Advice / suggestions hugely welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back