• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do you like to be Humiliated?

• Thread starterfbuddy74
  • Start date
debra48f said:
Well my husband doesnt enjoy being humiliated, but when we do what makes him crazy the most is when I act naive and pretend like this is what he wants to happen. Basically twist his words around immensely.

I also do not like to be humilated as some on this forum desire.

However, my wife does much as you do and coyly reminds me that "this" is what I want because it turns me on so much.

I get my erotic humliation from the "My wife...your slut" situations that I crave.

The most humiliating thing that has happened to me is when my wife and I and another couple went to her bosses house for a Christmas party. She was having an affair with him. No one else knew she was seeing him. When we walked in together, my wife kissed her boss on the lips. Our friends, the other couple, looked at us with wide eyes. I felt sooooooooo humiliated!

I'm sooo into the humiliation aspect...feminization, being made to lick my wife's pussy and suck her lovers cocks to get them ready. Then being used as tool for sexual enhancement for them...licking their asses, feet, his balls, her clit etc while they fuck. Being used as a piece of furniture...like being made to get on my hands and knees and my wife sits her beautiful ass down on my back so she can suck his cock or he sits on me while she kneels down in front of him to service him. Being laughed at and made to do menial chores in my maid's outfit.

I could go on and on...

Being made to curtsey when entering or leaving my wifes and/or lovers pressence. Having to call him sir.

he was banned from driving a while ago and as my wife can't drive having to go and pick him up from bristol. So humilliating opening doors for him.

fbuddy,,,,i have hot gf,,,give me story of how you would cuckold me,,,and seduce her in front of me,,,and ill send you some hot pics?? let me know

The mention of self-sucking brings back memories.
I was able to self-suck until I was about 15 years old at which point my body just grew too much that I could no longer reach. Unfortunately, I was never courageous enough to bring myself off that way. Now, 30+ years later, it's only a dream as I was pretty scrawny way back when to be able to do that.

However, those memories gave me some thoughts about humiliation that I felt like sharing.

I think feeling humiliated is very subjective. What one person finds humiliating, another may not. Many people feel that having another man bring your wife intense sexual pleasure is humiliating, yet most of us here do not feel that way.

Back in HighSchool so many years ago I had a girlfriend for almost 3 years - from spring of Sophmore year till the end of the summer after my freshman year in college. We finally "went all the way" in our senior year but we'd done EVERYTHING up to that point (well, except anal sex).

I remember a lot of guys being very embarassed about masturbation at that age back then - which was quite a contrast to me and my gf as we masturbated all the time together - she'd watch me, I'd watch her. I never felt humiliated at all and after the first time, never felt embarassed either.

She got good at giving me blow-jobs too. When she complained about swallowing I let it slip that it didn't taste so bad and she was surprised that I'd tasted my own stuff. Again though, I didn't feel humiliated. That knowledge soon spawned her snowballing with me a lot.

Anyway - I never owned up to anyone before here about self-sucking but 3 things did happen in that summer between my junior and senior years in hs.

The first was that my gf's younger sister was home that summer (parents told her to "spy on us" while they were at work). Well, we knew she smoked cigarettes and that was only surpassed by drugs on the list of things her parents would freak about so we had our leverage against her tattling on us doing sex-stuff all summer. That morphed into her getting quite used to seeing my gf and I being naked. At first she'd freak out if she saw me naked but by mid-summer she was quite used to seeing me in the buff with her sister.

The second was that our comfort - or more, my comfort with masturbation with my gf got out in conversation with my gf's girlfriends. To the point where one afternoon me, my gf and 3 of her friends were hanging around and my gf (after we'd all drank a bit of wine) came out and asked me to masturbate and let them all watch! Her younger sister had seen me do it already (she'd spied on us and screamed when I squirted which gave her away). I told my gf that if she pulled off my shorts, I'd do it. She did and I did. I thought I'd feel embarassed or humiliated at being told to masturbate by my girlfriend in front of her friends but I didn't. I loved it. One of the friends ran out when my gf pulled off my shorts. Another ran off before I squirted but after I'd been stroking for a bit - but the 3rd, Julie, she hung around until I blasted off all over the place. She stayed till the very end - eagerly watching me.

The last thing that happened that summer ties back to the self-suck thing. One afternoon my gf and I were lying around and she talked me into masturbating and letting her watch (didn't take much effort). As I got close to cumming I asked her "where do you want me to cum?". It was a normal question I'd ask her - sometimes she'd lean over and suck me to finish me off, other times she'd ask me to squirt on her hands as she liked to feel it. Other times I'd squirt on her tits, etc.

Well, this time she must have been in a pissy mood when I asked her to suck me, she said "why don't you cum in your own mouth!" or something like that. I don't remember all the specifics but a minute later she is helping me turn around in her bed and she's holding my legs up over my head and encouraging me to masturbate!

I probably should have felt humiliated but instead I felt so turned on that I remember vividly stroking myself until I was just about to burst and her saying "do it". And so I did. I opened my mouth and let her help me masturbate and I swallowed my own load. I think she came herself from just watching me do that.

Before the summer was over she would ask me to do that several more times and - at one point, again after a lot of wine one afternoon when no one was home - her younger sister and that same friend Julie would be there to watch me do this for them too.

Funny thing, I never felt humiliated or embarassed at all. So, I'm thinking that the humiliation aspect of all of this is quite subjective and is largely mental both in how the female views the situation as well as how the scenario is acted out. In and of itself - thinking of a 17-18 year old guy being asked by his gf to masturbate in front of her younger sister and a friend should be humilating by itself, add to it cumming in your own mouth - and it should have been incredibly humiliating.

As I've long mentioned, Sue loves to watch me masturbate and now enjoys teasing me with aspects of her time with Brad to spur me on. She knows I will clean myself up (lick my fingers clean, etc.) and she'll snowball with me too but the subject of me masturbating into my own mouth has never been something she'd want to see as she's not big on gay-sex and she likens it too much to that, but I would do it even now if she wanted me to.

And my wife wonders where I got my sexual perversions from.... Having too much time as a teenager for sure!

Soon,

Thanks for your description of your teen years, which I find very interesting — in part, perhaps, because I have always been among those who find it awkward and embarrassing to admit I jack off. This, of course, despite knowing intellectually that over 90% of boys and men do (and the rest are lying, as the saying goes).... and an apparently smaller but still substantial fraction of girls and women do; perhaps on the order of two-thirds (and many of the remainder are lying, presumably).

SoonToBe said:
The mention of self-sucking brings back memories. I was able to self-suck until I was about 15 years old at which point my body just grew too much that I could no longer reach. Unfortunately, I was never courageous enough to bring myself off that way.
Now, 30+ years later, it's only a dream as I was pretty scrawny way back when to be able to do that.

What?! You never continued to orgasm? Jeez.... that's unfortunate. Anyway, "scrawny and a lot more limber way back then" would have been a better way to put it. Maybe it's just as well. As one person put it, if men were flexible enough for that the sidewalks would be covered by men lying on their backs with their legs in the air, sucking their own cocks.

SoonToBe said:
I think feeling humiliated is very subjective.

Yes.... and it's a function of societal mores. If there's a broad consensus that a person is *supposed* to feel humiliated by [ — fill in the blank — ], and especially if others tend to laugh or sneer when they observe or hear of someone in that situation, then there's a strong tendency for one to be humiliated if caught exhibiting that behavior or in that situation.

SoonToBe said:
.... me and my gf masturbated all the time together - she'd watch me, I'd watch her. I never felt humiliated at all and after the first time, never felt embarrassed either.

That's very cool.

SoonToBe said:
My gf's younger sister was home one summer; her parents told her to "spy on us" while they were at work. Well, we knew she smoked cigarettes and that was only surpassed by drugs on the list of things her parents would freak about so we had our leverage against her tattling on us doing sex-stuff all summer.

Hah! That was good leverage. Parents can be very naive about their ability to keep track of what their teenagers are doing. I say this knowing my wife and I are parents and we both worked; when our son (now in his mid-twenties) was a teenager he of course had free access to our house in the afternoons, while we were working. I mean, he lived with us, right? We never made demands, though, re. what he "could and could not do" at home when he was there but we weren't. Instead, at a suitable age I took him out for a drive and spent some time talking with him about the importance of using condoms.... then told him how to get them for free at our local public health center, if he didn't want to pay for them at pharmacies.

SoonToBe said:
Our comfort - or rather, my comfort with masturbation with my gf got out in conversation with my gf's girlfriends. To the point where one afternoon me, my gf and 3 of her friends were hanging around and my gf (after we'd all drank a bit of wine) came out and asked me to masturbate and let them all watch!

That sounds deliciously erotic.... and, of course, humiliating.

SoonToBe said:
One of [my gf's girlfriends] ran out when my gf pulled down my shorts. Another ran off before I squirted but after I'd been stroking for a bit - but the 3rd, Julie, she hung around until I blasted off all over the place. She stayed till the very end - eagerly watching me.

That was a very good filter of their comfort level with sex. Obviously, only one of the three was sufficiently curious, interested and guilt-free to hang in there for your entire show.

SoonToBe said:
Well, this time she must have been in a pissy mood because when I asked her to suck me, she said "why don't you cum in your own mouth!" or something like that.

She may not have been in a pissy mood at all. Rather, the idea of demanding you do something humiliating in front of her — jack off into your own mouth and swallow your own cum — may have appealed to her in an erotic way, so she decided to try it.

SoonToBe said:
I don't remember all the specifics but a minute later she was holding my legs up over my head and encouraging me to masturbate! I probably should have felt humiliated but instead I felt so turned on that I remember vividly stroking myself until I was just about to burst, then she said "do it". So I did. I opened my mouth and let her help me masturbate and I swallowed my own load. I think she came herself from just watching me do that.

Ah.... so at an early age, you became accustomed to the concept of engaging in a "humiliating" sexual act for the viewing pleasure of an assertive woman, at her request. Good for both of you! That was an important aspect of your sexual education, I would guess.

SoonToBe said:
Before the summer was over [my gf] asked me to do that several more times and. At one point, again after a lot of wine one afternoon when no one was home, her younger sister and her friend Julie were there watching me do this for them, too.

So you performed your humiliating act for all three women, at the request of your assertive gf. Excellent! Good for them, and good for you too. This was another important step in your sexual education.... clearly, you demonstrated you were a man with promise.

SoonToBe said:
Funny thing, I never felt humiliated or embarrassed at all. ....

If you had, you probably wouldn't have done it....

SoonToBe said:
A 17-18 year-old guy being asked by his gf to masturbate in front of her younger sister and a friend should have been humiliating; what with cumming in my own mouth it should have been incredibly humiliating.

Definitely. No doubt this was part of, if not much of, the fascination for them.... the idea that your gf had the ability to demand that you, a young man, "humiliate yourself" for the viewing pleasure of all of them, and you did it.

SoonToBe said:
As I've long mentioned, Sue loves to watch me masturbate and now enjoys teasing me with aspects of her time with Brad to spur me on.

Good for your wife....

SoonToBe said:
And my wife wonders where I got my sexual perversions.... Having too much time as a teenager, for sure!

I suggest you would be "sexually perverse" from your wife's point of view even if you hadn't had too much time as a teenager. But hey.... surely your wife has "sexual perversions" you can tease her about...? How about wanting you to watch her fuck her lover in front of you...? Since you find you're somewhat queasy about that idea; i.e., you aren't automatically attracted to the concept, surely it must be "perverse."

—Custer

There was one couple I was with where the husband doted on his very petite wife. We had played around a little and I remember her commenting to him that I was really big, he replied that she had said he was well off and her reply to that was "Not like this!"

Fast forward to a few weeks later, we had gotten a nice hotel room and were going to consumate a 3-some. The wife was naked between us stroking our cocks, one in each hand and say's to her husband softly, "He's longer AND allot thicker than you are!" I looked at him with a slight grin on my face and could almost see him shrink a little with humiliation. When she and I got down to having sex as he watched, the lady kept saying how big and thick I was and how she'd never had a cock go that deep before, then a minute or two later had a loud, bucking orgasm! A few minutes later she had another to which her watching husband commented, "She's never had two when we've made love before!" Her reply to that was, "But he's hitting places that haven't been touched before!"

He looked a little dejected and I noticed his once proud dick was dangling half hard in front of him now. She asked him to make us a drink so her and I could have a couple of minutes alone and he sheepishly complied. When he came back we were ready for round two and his wife commented that it would be very exciting for her if he would put my cock into her! He had previously made clear he wasn't comfortable with male-male touching. He hesitantly grasp the base of my cock, I could feel his hand shaking as he guided it to her wet entrance and quickly withdrew. It was another round of incredible sex and another orgasm for her!

I would find out later that her subtle humiliation of her husband was her way of telling him that SHE was incontrol, it may have been his idea for a 3-some but she was calling the shots! It was quite a suprise for him!

steev said:
The most humiliating thing that has happened to me is When we walked in together, my wife kissed her boss on the lips. Our friends, the other couple, looked at us with wide eyes. I felt sooooooooo humiliated!

THis sort of things happened to me several times. The most embarassing was at a BBQ, with firends and familiy mebers. Her lover was there early and was always close to her, so that the persons that ddin't know him noticed he was behaving as the home master. Then after a while, my wife told me loud to care for the fire, and both of them, who had been next to the fire all the time, visible get away upstairs together. They came back 30 minutes later, she was even smelling sex and her eyes were brillant and wide opened. He was smiling and several times friends, sister, mother, children could see them kissing during the evening. At one moment, they left again, and before leaving she told me infront of witness, to wait 15 minutes to come to her room. When I went upstairs, I saw at least 10 persons looking at me and speaking each other in the ear. I was so humiliated, but at the same time waiting for this ready made creampie.

The most potentially humiliating experience for me is when my wife's ex-husband fucks her, and their grown children know about it. At first they seemed to be very nervous around me, like they were part of a conspiracy of silence against me, but after I talked with one of the sons-in-law and told him I knew about my wife still fucking her ex, they are more relaxed now.

What really amazes them is when we are all at family gatherings and her ex and I will stand off by ourselves and talk. Some of them just cannot understand how I can relate to a man who is still fucking my wife.

What they don't know is that he and I have talked, in much depth, about how she fucks, and he has given me some good tips. He has even suggested that we have a session in which I watch him fuck her. I would be agreeable to that, but she is not.

I have watched a few other guys fuck her, and she seemed to really enjoy putting on a show for me, but I guess she feels this arrangement would be too dangerous.

I think back when I was a kid and how I beat up a kid and how he became my best friend. I remember the power I felt as the kid agree to do what I wanted. That feeling was great. I didn’t make him do anything nasty, but if I could how would I have felt.

Now I understand how a bull feels when he has replace the husband in the house and watches as the husband humiliate himself as his wife watches and laughs.

The feeling the bull has as he watches the husband lick and sucks his wife’s pussy to prepare for the bull’s cock. Then the complete domination as the husband must lick and suck the bull’s cock to erection.. Then laugh as the husband spreads his wife’s legs as he guides the bulls cock into his wife’s pussy. Then the husband must crawl under them and lick the bull’s cock and his wife’s pussy as they fuck. And yes just before the bull cums the husband will lick and suck the bull’s balls to make him cum harder for his wife.

But it’s not over yet. The husband now must lick and clean the bulls cock and suck the cum from his wife’s well fuck pussy.

Just imagine the feeling the bull feels as he watches the husband lick and suck his cum from his wife. I bet he laughs a little as he puts his clean cock away that the husband just cleaned for him.

I was the bully in school but today I am the cuckold. I guess things do come around don’t they. I just wish I could have that power feeling just once more. But that won’t happen with a limp dick.

My wife and her boyfriend treat me as a little boy. He decides my bedtime and when he says that it is time for me to go to bed (usually about 7 or half past 7) i have to go the bathroom where one or the other baths me. Then they put me to bed in my nursery and they go and do what grown ups do.
stevenj

Wow! From reading all the previous posts, My form of humiliation seems somewhat mild in nature. I guess I have still a long ways to go before I become a seasoned pro! lol! I enjoyed reading all the experiences from others cucks. Thanks for sharing.

As of late, My biggest form of humilation is a double-edged sword. Meaning: The truth hurts.

In the heat of the moment, Her Bulls like to blurt out loudly to me stuff like: " YOU SEE HOW MUCH THIS BIG SEXY WOMAN YOU HAVE IS LOVING THIS BIG COCK!" also... " YOU GOT TO GO DEEP IN A FAT PUSSY TO MAKE A BIG GIRL CUM LIKE SHE IS SUPPOSE TO AND WET UP THE SHEETS!!".....stuff such as that.

They also question her while she is going ballistic from their fucking. they say stuff like: " TELL HIM WHAT THIS BIG BLACK COCK IS DOING FOR YOU!"

Between her labored breathing and such, she tells me and them how much she is loving the fucking she is recieving.

Ryan

Although we have not made it out of the fantasy stage yet, neither of us are into the humiliation thing. We love eachother and have the utmost respect for eachother. The purpose is not to have some disrespect you calling you a sissy or homo, or have someone disrespect your wife calling her a dirty ***** or a slut. The purpose is to watch your wife enjoy herself, to watch her lose herself in lust and passion. If one of the two is being humiliated and is not enjoying himself/herself then you are doing something wrong. It should be fun for both not just for one.

i was ****** to wear triple disposable diapers and a short skirt, pink bra and see through white shirt. When my wifes bf came over for the first time with his friends i had to open the door. they all laughed. My wife had them take photos of their cum all over my face...then i had to let them pee down the back of my diapers...i was not allowed to clean the cum off my face and had to go to bed on the floor in my wet diapers

Attachments

• rich1.jpg
    rich1.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 127
self-suck

SoonToBe said:
The mention of self-sucking brings back memories.
I was able to self-suck until I was about 15 years old

Before the summer was over she would ask me to do that several more times and - at one point, again after a lot of wine one afternoon when no one was home - her younger sister and that same friend Julie would be there to watch me do this for them too.

And my wife wonders where I got my sexual perversions from.... Having too much time as a teenager for sure!

Hi SoontoBe
I already posted in that strand, but I overlooked your post. It is extremely nice. I remember extremely similar things for me, and I also attribute part of my taste for exhibition/humiliation to early self-sucking at home (I was initiate by my sister and her friends) and at school (her friends told to firends, etc. until I did it in the gym room at school..several times).
The diffrence with you is that when a girl came accompanied by a boy, my pleasure was accompanyied by a terrible humiliation...that I discovered I was loving...

The most humiliating thing for me is, when my wife's sister is visiting and Ursula tells her openly about her latest adventures with one of her lovers while I am present. My sister in law always looks at me with a smirk on her face and I am blushing and feel embarassed.

Doc - I guess it would have been a bit humiliating if there were guys around who saw what I was doing. But I'd never thought of it in the way that those early experiences may have affected my later desires in terms of cuckolding, etc. I can say that I never felt humiliated by the girls who were there at the time - actually it was almost the opposite feeling - quite a memory now to think back to how they seemed so into what I was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread