• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do you like to be Humiliated?

• Thread starterfbuddy74
  • Start date
Hate and Love it

My wife makes me give foot massages to men while they feel her up on our sofa.

the ultimate form of humiliation for any cuck with a small dick like me, is for him to be ordered by the Bull to get into a kneeling position in the bath tub, tilt back his head, mouth wide open and allow his Bull and his friends to proceed to piss all over him.
The cuck must swallow as much piss as he can and he must prove he enjoys this treat by thanking all the men personally.
The Bull and the other guys will then get back to fucking the cucks wife before emtying their hot loads all over his pissy face as he still sits in the tub

The most humiliating part for me, as the husband, is later when the guy who fucked my wife tells other guys about it and they come to me and ask "Did Jack really fuck your wife?" and I have to admit that he did. I know they feel sorry for me because I am ****** to share my pussy, and probably laugh at me behind my back and call me a "poor bastard". What they don't know is that this is the only way I can perform sexually, to first know that this other guy has fucked my wife. Does anyone else have the same experiences?

i like....

i like to hear him tell her to talk, tell her to say how little my cock is in comparison, or tell her to look at me and say she loves the way he fucks me, that she loves the full feeling he provides her

I had a good relationship with a hotwife and her tiny dicked sissyboy husband. The wife would never address me directly, anything she wanted she would tell her husband to ask me. If she wanted me to fuck her, she told her husband to ask me to fuck her. He would have to be very polite and convincing or he would get a spanking. Once when I was fucking her she turned to her husband and notices that he was jerking off without permission. She screamed at him "ask him to cum in your face!" He meekly begged me to cum in his face, and I did just that. From then on, if he was ever pleasing himself without permission he would be ****** to beg for a facial or an assfuck. He was a sissy boy though, so it wasn't long after that that he started beating that tiny cock the minute I walked up to the house just so he could get my cock sometime during the night.

Humiliation

The most humiliating thing another man has ever done to me was to announce in front of some of our mutual friends that he had fucked my wife. The other guys looked at me to see if it was true, and they could tell from the look on my face that it was. The guy went on to tell what "nice big titties" she had and how she sucked his cock without being asked. He even said to me, while they were still there "Your wife is a really great fuck!"

Later, some of them tried to console me and tell me that it didn't change things with them, but a few others were hoping they could get to fuck her too. When they learned that her pussy was available they asked if it would be okay with me if they "had some" of her too.

I told them "Sure! Go ahead and fuck her if you can!" but I'm sure they all realized how humiliated I was, for them to know that I couldn't control my wife's fuck-life. Since then I have learned to share her, myself.

Son of John,

You have a PM.

—Custer

probably the most humiliating thing that has ever occured for me ..... I had just watched a friend fuck my wife and my wife told him that I was such a wimp I would do anything she said ..... of couse she made me eat the creampie as they both laughed. Then she said ..... "watch this" and said to me that she bet I wanted to be allowed to cum ...I said yes and she smiled wicked and well then you'll have to humiliate yourself while you do it ..... I know what she was talking about because we had read on an internet cuckold post about women who made their hubbies cum on their own faces by putting their legs up over their heads shile laying down, causing their dick to point at their face, then they jerk off and shoot on their face. I pretended that I didn't know what she was talking about, but she insisted that I knoew exactly what she was talking about adn that I needed to cum so bad that I was powerless. My heart was racing now as I realized that she was right ...I was powerless to resist and that I would soon be staring up at the head of my cock anticipating a self-given cum facial. "now do it!!!" I scambled to get into position and I heard her laughing and my friennd's gasp of disbelief as I started stroke my little dick. Then she commanded me to open my mouth ...I protested ...Oh no not that!!!!! She shot back OPEN IT NOW, WIMP!!!!! The act of opening it actually caused me ejaculate and I did get a real mouthful ...... after the last jet had squirted down my throat, I stayed in position as the laughter continued. I had never felt so totally humiliated. My friend now has a smirk whenever he sees me and I feel like a little bug.

by far the most humiliating and submissive thing is having to get down on your knees for another man and putting his cock in your mouth

another bad one is having to take your own cum in your mouth...

my wife decided to get creative and combine the two...first she made me cum in my mouth and hold it in my mouth while i sucked off her black boyfriend until he came...you have no idea how difficult, disgusting, and humiliating it is to have to put a cock in ur mouth that is full of cum, especially when you aren't even horny anymore..and good luck being able to hold it all in...and no gagging!

she likes to invite a bunch of people over and tie me naked to the bed...several couples just spend there time having sex (i have to get the guys hard ofcourse) then when the guy is ready they shove their dick in my mouth, have me clean it, then cum either in my mouth, on my face, or over my whole body...by the end i am usually covered in sticky smelly juices...

when my wife is on her period it doesnt stop her boyfriends from getting some...i have to bend over and spread my cheeks for them so they can fuck me all night long...then she makes me turn around and suck them clean, then she takes the cock in her hand and jacks the man off onto my face...

and lastly my wifes favorite position is to put me on my back, then she gets on top of me as if we're about to 69, but instead i get a great view of my wifes pussy swallwing the mans cock, her juices rain down on my face as he fucks her, then she'll either make me lick her clit while his dick pounds her or suck on his balls...

humiliation

It's the little things that are the most humiliating. The fact that he has a bigger cock than me. When she is whimpering how big he is and how much he makes her cum, as he is fucking away. When he has filled her with his cum and then tells you it is your turn. Then when you start to mount her she pushes you head down to her pussy telling you that she you know she can't cum from your dick and only cums from you licking her and has you lick her fuck pussy.

claire uk

hi all give this guy a chance i am grammar school educated yet still make mistakes, well question is answer if yo think on the hubby must give green light to this and my husband is a knowing cuckold and loves it,,, and so do meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: navynurseusn
humiliation

My wife and I have only explored this lifestyle in fantasyland. She has no plans to act it out but entertains my cuck fantasy in fantasyland.

My favorite part is when my wife tells me she likes to french kiss me after the bull has cummed in her mouth and make me taste his cum. I know she likes this fantasy too.

In reality we practice snowballing and she makes me fantasies its someone else's cum she is passing into my mouth.

I am not a sissy and I do not get into verbal degredation, but I do love subtle humiltiation. I love to openly stroke my cock while my wife is getting fucked by a guy with a much bigger cock. I like it when the guy fucking my wife looks over and sees me watching and jacking off while he pleases her.

I like the humilitation of other people knowing that my wife is a slut for a hard cock. My wife's brother knows as do some of my male cousins. Kate has fucked many of my married friends and some business associates of mine.

I like the humiliation of her flirting with other guys when we are together in public. I especially like it when she is throwing herself at a handsome black guy while I am standing right next to them. I like for her to kiss other guys in public when we are out together.

I also like to ick a guy's cum out of Kate as soon as he pulls his cock out of her. I like for the guy to see me enjoying the taste of his fresh cum.

Rob

robandkate@hotmail.com

Reactions: firedogg81
I know what gives me great pleasure is having husbands put my cock in their wife,and throw out and pickup condoms. I had one friend who loved holding his wives legs apart or justholding her down in different positions.

I am very submissive and love to show it for my wifes lovers, being fucked by them, sucking there cocks and getting spanked by them, I also wear panties to show I am not a real man. One of my favorite fantasies is that my wife take as a lover a guy I work with who I don't like, and who doesn't like me. I would love to be spanked by him, suck him so he is nice and hard, watch as he fucks my wife, then licking her clean, sucking him hard again and having him fuck my ass. Then then next day at work having to face him while he brags to all how he fucked my wife and what a total sissy I am. It would be totally humiliating.

smoking

after my wife and bf have fucked she usally has a cigarette while she is smoking i get to mount her but i come before before she finishes it i cum she does not even moan

Sometimes my wife will make me fuck her (with a condom of course) in front of her lover. She will usually do this after having denied me sex for a month or two. She enjoys showing her boyfriend how quickly I shoot off after finally getting a chance to put my dick inside her again. I will try my best to make it last, but Jen will reach down and touch my balls or wiggle her hips to make me climax. It's quite humiliating to hear my wife and her lover chuckling at my failure as I finish squirting into my rubber.

Typically, after I have gone to clean up, Jen will lock the door and I will be ****** to listen as her stud skillfully makes love to her for the rest of the night. Although I do enjoy hearing her cry out with orgasm - things like "oh my god ....... I'm gonna come again !!!........"

Humiliation

I guess this business of being humiliated comes down to my present situation in which most people in this town know that my wife has fucked with more guys than she can remember. I'm sure they think of her as the town slut, and me as the town's number one "poor bastard"

There have been men who asked me "Did your wife really fuck with all those guys?" and even name the names of some who claim they have fucked her. I always say "Yes!"

There are a few other guys, of course, who have not fucked her but would like to. Knowing my situation, they have no reservation about coming to me and asking "Can I fuck your wife? I know that Bill and Joe and Carl have fucked her! Can I fuck her too?"

I always tell them that if the decision were mine, the answer would be "YES!" but that I still let her decide whom she fucks with.

Some may think it should be humiliating, but being married to the town's number one PUSSY is wonderful. I wouldn't trade her for a train load of virgins.

Humiliation

I guess this business of being humiliated comes down to my present situation in which most people in this town know that my wife has fucked with more guys than she can remember. I'm sure they think of her as the town slut, and me as the town's number one "poor bastard"

There have been men who asked me "Did your wife really fuck with all those guys?" and even name the names of some who claim they have fucked her. I always say "Yes!"

There are a few other guys, of course, who have not fucked her but would like to. Knowing my situation, they have no reservation about coming to me and asking "Can I fuck your wife? I know that Bill and Joe and Carl have fucked her! Can I fuck her too?"

I always tell them that if the decision were mine, the answer would be "YES!" but that I still let her decide whom she fucks with.

Some may think it should be humiliating, but being married to the town's number one PUSSY is wonderful. I wouldn't trade her for a train load of virgins.

My wife has cuckolded me for many years with many differnt men. I have learned a great deal from her and them about humiliation. When they humiliate me it adds to their sexaual pleasure so becomes a very important part of the act. It is a transfer of power to the one in charge. Part of the reason a woman takes a lover is for the power. They may feel it is all sexual but power is sexual. The woman wants the alpha male, she wants to submit to a real man for real pleasure. Many women don't regard their position as one of submitting to the lover but they are and they need to understand that the real reason the sex is so great is the power associated with it.

To have a real man take you in front of your husband! Thats powerfull. To be with your lover in front of your husband, thats even more powerfull. But to have your husband act completely submissive out of charecter and reinforce the power of your lover is the ultimate. That said the humiliation heaped on the husband by the lover and or the wife increases the feeling of power. if you can make the husband dress as a sissy as my wife does. Ask the or beg the lover to do what he can not that adds power and justifes any hidden guilt the wife may have. She can say, "well you pansy, you begged my lover to fuck me, what was i suposed to do turn him down?" Removing my manhood by dressing me as a sissy. making me act and look like a sissy gives her power and control and emasculates me. Any control the lover takes over the husband will impress the wife and turn her on as long as he is not cruel. Women love a stud in control and when a lover takes control and gives orders he is attractive. thius is one reason why so many white women prefer Black bulls over white. Blacks tend to be more agressive in controlling the husband.

The most effective with me are the public humiliations. My wife or her lover letting some one know i am the husband and he is her lover. For example they took me to a costume shop one day and when the female clerk approached and asked if she could help my wife said, "My lover and I are giving a party and my husband has agreed to serve at the party for us so we can spend more time together with our guests. Do you have a suitable uniform we could rent for him to wear?" My wifes lover is Black so you can imagine the look I got from the clerk. She smiled and eyes darted back and forth and told us to follow her. She took us to where they had some butler type uniforms and showed them to my wife. My wife looked at them and said, "Not what i had in mind, they are way to masculin for my husband, after all i had to take a lover to make up for his lack there of, do you have anything more apropreate for a cuckold like him?"

She smiled and said she maybe did and took my wife and us to where she had maids uniforms. My wife was delighed and said that was much better. The clerk showed us the dressing room but my wife said i should try them on right there and since no one else was in the store the clerk went for it. I was told to take off my shirt and pants and then the clerk saw that i had a bra, cami, panties and nylons on. She laughed and covered her mouth and watched as i put the maids dress on. I tried on several more and my wife choose the one she liked the best. She the nasked the clerk if she could finish me with make up an dshoes that she would pay for it. the clerk said she would and my wife and her lover left for an hour.

She asked me a few questions about had i worn a dress before and i told her i did that my wife made me wear one to serve her and her lovers dinner in. She asked me if I liked it or why did I not leave. I told her i was used to it and I guessed i was just not man enough to do that. She said she thought that may be the case meaning i was not man enough. She told me I looked good in the dress and I thanked her for helping me. She smiled and said she thought my wife did the right thing, finding a real man.

These public ******** humiliations are what have the most effect on me and teach me to do what i am told as a cuckold.