• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I Became a Cuckold

• Thread starterwhtcuckold
  • Start date

whtcuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006
Hello my name is Eric and I became a cuckold at the age of 15. It was when I went to visit my aunt in Ohio. She lived in a predominantly black neighborhood in Dayton Ohio. Next door to her was a black family with a son who was 16 at the time and we became friends while I was there his name was Leon.
We were playing basketball one day at the park and we had finished and had to pee so we went to the restroom and it had one of those long troughs not urinals after all this was the 70s. As we pulled them out he started telling me about this white girl who liked black guys and she put out for them. He saw me getting hard , well as hard as a 5 incher can anyway, and laughted I looked at him and saw he had a big cock and it wasnt even hard, it had to be almost 8 inchs, he saw me looking and asked if I had ever watched a black guy fucking a white girl and I said no I havent even fucked one yet myself. He sorta laughted and said I can see why.So he asked if I wanted to go see her and I said hell yeah so off we went.
When we got to the house Leon started to knock on her door but another black guy was coming out. When he saw me and Leon he just left the door open for us so we went in. Leon called out her name , which was Tracie, and she said oh Leon come on in to the bedroom.
When we entered her room she was laying on her bed looking worn out , well fucked if you know what I mean, she saw Leon and smiled and then she saw me and laughted and asked him what I was doing there. He told her I was a virgin and she laughted and told me to watch Leon do her and maybe she would give me some too. As Leon stripped down I again saw how big he was as he was. He walked over to the bed and had her suck him to get him hard. She saw me watching and I guess I licked my lips or something because she started talking and spread her legs so I could get a good look at her well fucked pussy. It was all red and had cum running out of her , OMG it looked so hot and sexy just staring me in the face , I guess she saw me looking because she said come here and look at my pussy closer. I could do nothing except go over and drop to my knees at the side of the bed. She patted my head and said "good boy".
Aware that she and Leon were watching me I leaned in closer to her as her hand closed in on the back of my head she said have a taste as she pulled me in closer and said I know you want to lick it dont you. All I could do was nod my head in a yes answer. She laughted and said white boy clean all that cum outta my pussy and I went at it like I hadnt eaten in a month. OMG it was so full and it tasted so good. She told me to get her clean and Leon would put more in for me to suck out of her.
She said I was so good at eating cumfilled pussy I should drop in every day until I left and went home.
So I did and she never failed to have me some creampie to eat until I left.

Well I hope you all like this story so leave some feedback and let me know if you want more. Yummy Yummy Yummy I got love in my tummy:feedback::yumyum:

Did you end up staying in a relationship with her for a long time? Is this the girl you eventually married? Did you ever get to have sex with her or anyone else or are you still a virgin, always relegated to the status of cleanup boy?! If you guys got married, did you have any mixed race babies? I want answers!

No I didnt marry her she was the start for me though. she lived in another state you see. To far away

No comments huh well I guess I will take my writings elsewhere.
Goodbye all

Don't be a cry-baby wht cuckold . The story was hot and sexy and i'm sure we all want to hear more . You have to have some patience and allow time for folks to read your posts . No more bellyaching --- more writing .

I liked your story a lot, but it was too short.

do ost more, either a continoation, or other stories.

slutlover

Last edited by a moderator:
Story was good, you have my vote for more pls.

Users who are viewing this thread