• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I feel as a woman

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
All you men on this site talk about your slut wives or gfs.
As a woman I have to add a note about how often I feel embarrassed that in the middle of the day in the office the urge arises wanting a cock to satisfy my pussy. I somewhat cool down letting the chaps peek up my skirt. What makes it worse I open my legs a bit wider under my desk. There are 3 men who sit across from me, trying hard to see if I wear panties or not. I get a red face but won't close my legs. Recently one of them came to my desk, leaned over me and quietly said that I am teasing slut. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Why are doing this trying to show off your pussy?" I saw his cock bulge and wanted to suck. Of course he had no idea of my thoughts. I was getting wet and felt embarrassed.
That evening I told my husband Andrew what transpired in the office. He just listened and got aroused. I rubbed my hand over his stiff cock and made it worse when I said that I wanted to suck my coworkers cock. Andrew unzipped and stroked his large thick dick fantasizing, me blowing my associate. Andrew shot a load into his hand and I kissed it clean. Then he suggested to invite my associate to dinner. The idea of the invitation aroused me tremendously, thinking of what lie ahead.

Reactions: JimSparrow, monkeybrnz, Gerwin and 13 others
sounds good advise, wait to hear more how it Works future

Gezel said:
sounds good advise, wait to hear more how it Works future
Thanks for reading about my experience

Yes, it is very exciting to now other peoples sex life too, because MY WIFE has always been sexuality person very strong way. And when woman tell about Her own lifestyle to us men it makes ME at least very curious to see and understand YOUR most important persons fuckings with many men.

Reactions: aylanali
Helga said:
As a woman I have to add a note about how often I feel embarrassed that in the middle of the day in the office the urge arises wanting a cock to satisfy my pussy.

So what's different than most of us guys, having huge erections seeing some hot girls in short dresses and skirts at work and thinking how tight her pussy will fit around my dick. Try keeping focused while talking to a colleague and have a erection showing, some stare while others look away. Fortunately also have some girls who really like and start a conversation because of this.
Best see the guys on this site in another way, different types of guys here. Guys who love to see (or fantasize about) their wives with other guy(s) and guys like me, just wanting to fuck their wives as hard as possible.

Forgot to say that it is nice to have a woman giving her idea on this subject. So few women who are proud and open about what they really want. Love you for that Helga;)

Reactions: aylanali and 69eatmore77
Gezel said:
Yes, it is very exciting to now other peoples sex life too, because MY WIFE has always been sexuality person very strong way. And when woman tell about Her own lifestyle to us men it makes ME at least very curious to see and understand YOUR most important persons fuckings with many men.
I felt it was important to express myself on my feelings in being guided by sex

Reactions: JimSparrow, Gerwin, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Yes I Understand and I do preciate that way of yours, I like You. As I do of My Wife too even her pussy sometimes is used by the other men.

My husband can only get hard cock when he sees me with other men and women

Reactions: JimSparrow, cuckhubfire and aylanali
I can understand him, It is really wonderfull when Aila, wife, tells ME how She was fucked by some other man, it makkes me quickly wery turning on too, I do not know why, but it is amazing feeling when She opens Her legs and I can see it clear that Her Cunt is used, when it has gone such few time of Her fucking the other, sometimes My friend has been doing Her too....

Reactions: cuckhubfire and 69eatmore77
Workplaces and sex, so powerful a combination, from teen girls working part time to grown women working full time, possibilities are always there.

Reactions: Gerwin and Custer Laststand
Genifer said:
Workplaces and sex, so powerful a combination, from teen girls working part time to grown women working full time, possibilities are always there.
You are right. It has happened to me with young guys

Reactions: JimSparrow, Gerwin and Custer Laststand
Helga said:
You are right. It has happened to me with young guys
To young chaps I am a milf

Reactions: Gerwin, Custer Laststand and Dom in San Diego Looking
You are so interesting woman. I like also that MY AILA WIFE is also so turning and sexy slut that I really apreciate HER so much and I Am so proud of HER like SHE is too Herself proud, that SHE is so sexy that there is a lot of men which want to fuck HER and many who has had possibility to do that too and many men which I Know too. It makes me also so turning, hot , heat to Love and fuck Aila too. I Preciate that so much

aylanali said:
wow...wow...u people are lucky..while living in eourpe ..n in such a liberal society..u do have that kinda apportunities...well we r from pak..things are not more easier ova here..like i being husband do fantasize all such stuff u people been talking about..but since living in a conservative society..up till now my wife could only have online sex...we need a couple..or guy or woman...to share their experiences ..some.motivations fory wife to do some hot stuff in reality ..so couples..bulls..cucks..are.welcome to talkk with us
So I have heard. Finish peoples and wives are very liberatory, and willing to fuck with many men, and some men also accept nowadays that lifestyle. like I do . your country is quite purytany still

Gezel said:
So I have heard. Finish peoples and wives are very liberatory, and willing to fuck with many men, and some men also accept nowadays that lifestyle. like I do . your country is quite purytany still
Yes we are lucky but also has problems because I want it all the time

Reactions: JimSparrow, Gezel and Custer Laststand
Helga said:
To young chaps I am a milf
You are good for them. Younger guys can learn a lot from experienced women.

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin and Custer Laststand
Helga said:
As a woman I have to add a note about how often I feel embarrassed that in the middle of the day in the office the urge arises wanting a cock to satisfy my pussy. I somewhat cool down letting the chaps peek up my skirt. What makes it worse I open my legs a bit wider under my desk. There are 3 men who sit across from me, trying hard to see if I wear panties or not. I get a red face but won't close my legs. Recently one of them came to my desk, leaned over me and quietly said that I am teasing slut. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Why are doing this trying to show off your pussy?" I saw his cock bulge and wanted to suck. Of course he had no idea of my thoughts. I was getting wet and felt embarrassed.
That evening I told my husband Andrew what transpired in the office. He just listened and got aroused. I rubbed my hand over his stiff cock and made it worse when I said that I wanted to suck my coworkers cock. Andrew unzipped and stroked his large thick dick fantasizing, me blowing my associate. Andrew shot a load into his hand and I kissed it clean. Then he suggested to invite my associate to dinner. The idea of the invitation aroused me tremendously, thinking of what lie ahead.
Ah, I want a woman like you. I am like your husband.

Reactions: Gezel
Helga said:
Yes we are lucky but also has problems because I want it all the time
Actually there's nothing wrong with that, Ms. Helga. You're a healthy woman with a suitably strong sex drive. Wanting it all the time is totally appropriate. I encourage you to continue pursuing your passions by seeking satisfying sex.

sc_david said:
Ah, I want a woman like you. I am like your husband.
Our kind must be somewhere here you reside

Users who are viewing this thread