• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How important to you is your wife pleasing her BF?

NYJOE

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Much has been said about how we want our wives to be sexually fulfilled by her BF,etc.
However, what about your wife pleasing them?

Personally, I take great pleasure in knowing that my wife truly enjoys being a slut, that she is a fantastic fuck and she is giving her BFs a fuck they will never forget.
I want her act like and be a complete slut for her lovers.

Don't get me wrong, I want her BFs to treat her with respect.
However, when they alone and/or fucking, I want her to act/fuck like a wanton ***** and her BF to expertly fuck her like one!

I addition to wanting her BF to be a great stud, I want my wife to be a total slut for him.
This really turns me on.:)

How do others feel about this?

Much has been said about how we want our wives to be sexually fulfilled by her BF,etc.

Personally, I take great pleasure in knowing that my wife truly enjoys being a slut, that she is a fantastic fuck and she is giving her BFs a fuck they will never forget.

However, when they alone and/or fucking, I want her to act/fuck like a wanton ***** and her BF to expertly fuck her like one!

I addition to wanting her BF to be a great stud, I want my wife to be a total slut for him.

==========

i couldn't agree more
my wife's paramour is #1 on my guys who
gotta be sexually satisfied list / i even give books & vids
to the wife in order for her to improve 4 his sake

alla dis gets me off
so i benefit from being a good guy:eek:

I agree

I too love the fact that my gf is giving as much pleasure as she gets,sometimes more.It's a huge turn-on for me seeing or hearing her and the Black stud she's with both fully into each other,making one another cum hard and often! :)

Attachments

• BBC creampie 3.jpg
    BBC creampie 3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 240
It's definitely more exciting for me to hear that she actually takes pride in turning men on and getting them off... To me it means she's more into it and committing to it. And in turn, it's giving her pleasure to know she's giving them pleasure...

It's definitely more exciting for me to hear that she actually takes pride in turning men on and getting them off... To me it means she's more into it and committing to it. And in turn, it's giving her pleasure to know she's giving them pleasure...

i totally agree

Yes, sex is definitely a two way street (except for when it's a three way street) and it’s not good sex unless both (or all) come away satisfied. Personally, I’m not really all that up on what my wife and her partner get up to but knowing her I would say he gets what he wants.

mmmmm if she's not up for the task i'll have to finish him/them for her!
gw3n

Hope you're both well - it's been a while since we've chatted. [One of you drop me an email so we can catch up? Please?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back