How many cocks?

• Thread starterwifeykaren
  • Start date

wifeykaren

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2013
How many cocks has your wife had, before and after marriage?

Reactions: secretcrowds, Maximan, Icleanup and 1 other person
Cuckforamy said:
My Wife Amy 15 Cocks

IMG_9869.jpeg

Wanna watch #16?

002.jpg

Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl, WhatDoYouThink and Maximan
wifeykaren said:
Before me - none. She was a prim, proper butter wouldn’t melt in your mouth girl and just 16 when I took her virginity (I was 17 at the time).

Once she’d tasted cock she became a changed girl and since that time has easily passed the 200 mark. Oh and that’s cocks although she does occasionally have a change and enjoys some sex fun.

Reactions: Maxio, blackguyuk and WhatDoYouThink
wifeykaren said:
oh, that is a very private question

Tha
wifeykaren said:
My wife Karen had a new boyfriend almost every weekend when she was in highschool. She showed me picture that one of them took of his cock. I knew she was a slut when I married her, that's WHY I married her! I love it when she tells me tells me about old boyfriends while I'm fucking her.

1298356001.jpg
That's one nice thick hard cock! Can I stroke my hard black cock to yours?

Reactions: Maximan
wifeykaren said:
at least 2 before me and 27 since

8 before none since

HubbysBadHabit said:
Wouldn’t mind adding to her count! She’s a hottie.
Take her outside in the bar parking lot !

wifeykaren said:
Before we married (2nd marriage for both), she had intercourse with ONE, her ex-husband. She sucked several cocks before our marriage, but actual intercourse was ONE.

Since we got married, WOW. Well over a hundred because of her 3 year BBC exclusive orgy, since then about a half dozen affairs with co-workers or guys she met on business trips. I am a bad influence on women, LOL.

CW

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and denniscuckhubby
Mine has had 4 other cocks before we were married, that I can figure out, two were one night stands, and than me, so that's 5 that I know of...

I am trying to get her to have a threesome .....and hopefully many more....

Last edited:
She admits to three before me. She was a basketball cheerleader at a small college where I played basketball and baseball. We dated our last 2 1/2 years. She went to a lot of football parties but only admitted to three guys. She loves sex but I never questioned her.

She hasn’t admitted to any since we were married although a guy tried in the school workroom on a Sunday afternoon. She says she stopped him. She was 43 and he was 25 at the time. She goes shopping and is gone for several hours but doesn’t come home with much. What would you think?

Personally I was on 0 before marriage, now I’m on like 8? 😅

• Love
Reactions: TwoCruzinfourbull and Cuckedboipussy