How many cocks?

• Thread starterwifeykaren
  • Start date

wifeykaren

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2013
How many cocks has your wife had, before and after marriage?

Reactions: secretcrowds, Maximan, Icleanup and 1 other person
My mate is clueless but his wife is my secret *****…. I’ve sent her home after having her tied and blindfolded…. 6 blokes all pumped a load in her and left her used…. She had 3 before she married him and has had about 40 since! Most of which were vwe…. Not because she likes them but I like encouraging them to be rough

• Love
Reactions: grayblue, blackguyuk, Bartsimpson and 11 others
wifeykaren said:
How many cocks has your wife had, before and after marriage?
To many to count. And they were all bareback. She doesn't like rubbers or uncut cocks but she never turned down any fucks, not even mine. I'm uncut and she still was able to get a good orgasm with it when it was working correctly. Can't do now for ED. Damn!

Reactions: hairbear1954
Wish I could find a few local guys to do her on a regular basis. Seven of them, one for each day of the week would be great. But she is so picky and that would be hard to find. Maybe one that could do her seven days a week would work.

Reactions: 4u2watch and slavecplTX
I'm number 5 but that is changing very soon. Met a great guy and she is progressing. I've shared nearly every GF and wife over the last 30+ years. More of my current partner here Hungry MiLF likes them big

Reactions: franklyhorny
My Wife Amy 15 Cocks

IMG_9869.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, Moparman, kinkyguyb and 17 others
Before marriage 2. Her cousin and a one night stand in the backseat of her car at a bar. After marriage 2, maybe 3. Myself, & our black bull for sure.

Reactions: blackguyuk, fredjac, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Shes hasn't had them all, but shes working on it.

Reactions: franklyhorny and slavecplTX
My late wife said she had 500+. Ladyfriend said she stopped counting at 200.

• Love
Reactions: blackguyuk, Maximan, franklyhorny and 2 others
My wife Karen had a new boyfriend almost every weekend when she was in highschool. She showed me picture that one of them took of his cock. I knew she was a slut when I married her, that's WHY I married her! I love it when she tells me tells me about old boyfriends while I'm fucking her.

1298356001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hersissycucke, Funlvwhtcpl, Ukhornycouple and 12 others
wifeykaren said:
My wife Karen had a new boyfriend almost every weekend when she was in highschool. She showed me picture that one of them took of his cock. I knew she was a slut when I married her, that's WHY I married her! I love it when she tells me tells me about old boyfriends while I'm fucking her.

1298356001.jpg
Is that your cock or her ex boyfriends ?

That"s one of her old boyfriend's cock. This is mine, as hard as it gets.

my little dick.jpg

Reactions: Hersissycucke and Bishot
Wow my wife would enjoy you

IMG_9886.png

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, Moparman, MattyF and 8 others
Karen left her phone unlocked at home went she went to the store. I opened her messages at saw one from a man I didn't recognize. The message said,

"I loved the way you sucked my cock and licked my balls.
I can't wait to get my black dick in your tight, white married pussy again."

Then he posted a picture for her.

My Cock for You Karen.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Hersissycucke, Funlvwhtcpl, blackguyuk and 12 others
I would love to know how many my wife has had but when I ask her she says she cant remember, good excuse. Probably in the region of 40-50.

Cuckforamy said:
My Wife Amy 15 Cocks

IMG_9869.jpeg
Still an amature. Keep sending her out getting to orthree at a time, It will add up quick

That she has admitted to - 3 before, 1 after.

Reactions: JeffCA
erst 3.es mirEr mBish