• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many guys?

• Thread starterArabguym
  • Start date

Arabguym

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2022
How many guys had your wife been with before she met you?

My wife is 28 but I met her when she was 21. She told me that she had slept with around 35 guys.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Maxio, Swingcouple, BWCOrson and 11 others
One or 2 before she met me, 9 since we were married

Reactions: mywhatasexdrv, AnnsHubby, DaveJ and 3 others
cuckhubby48 said:
One or 2 before she met me, 9 since we were married

Very nice! Would love to talk more about it. Message me if interested :)

Reactions: arthurarthur
2 before I met him, 3 after. we got married in May 2021 ^.^

• Love
Reactions: BWCOrson, Bikelover, Bartsimpson and 9 others
CelticKelly said:
2 before I met him, 3 after. we got married in May 2021 ^.^

Wow he is a lucky guy! Would love to hear more about it. Message me if interested :)

2 before and 1 after that I know about

Reactions: Arabguym
Wow seems like my wife was huge pre marriage slut in comparison haha

Reactions: Bikelover, Hoeupload, Melanielan and 2 others
My wife lost her virginity very late (aged 26) and we met when she was 39. Between 26 and 38 she only fucked the guy who took her virginity and one other guy, but it does appear that she sucked and wanked a few guys off as well. Then in the 6 months before she met she had her wild phase. She had been single for a long time and had thrown herself into work. She decided she had to be be proactive but wasnt sure if she just wanted meaningless sex (something she hadnt done in past) or long term relationship. She signed up to an adult meeting site and over a 6 month period.

She then plucked up courage to respond to some. She quickly discounted some and some stopped responding to her. She then arranged to meet one for a dinner date. She says they got on very well and she invited him back to her flat. It surprised her just how fast they were naked in her bedroom. She licked and sucked his cock as he licked her pussy. She handed him a condom which he put on and fucked her. She said it felt great him sliding into her and he took ages to cum, they were kissing the whole time. His cock stayed inside her after he had cum until it softened and slid out. He took off the condom and put it on the bedside cabinet and they laid naked chatting. He was about 10 years younger than her and was very experienced. She started to play with his cock and he hardened again and he was soon fucking her a second time. Soon after cumming he dressed and left, not to be seen again. She says she left his two used condoms (not knotted) beside her bed as she liked the smell of his cum and she fell asleep. She threw them away next morning.

A few weeks later she arranged a date with another guy. This was just a meet for a cup of coffee, mid afternoon. It went so well they were back at her flat very quickly. This guy took his time undressing her and playing with his body. She loved the way he licked her clit, giving her an orgasm, before sliding on a condom to fuck her. He didn’t last long and very soon afterwards he had left the flat. She says it had felt good but she had felt used.

It was only a week later when she was out on another date. This guy she met 4 or 5 times, fucking on each occasion. She liked getting to know him and after the first time when they had had a meal it was always him meeting her at her flat just for sex. She became a bit worried it was developing so she stopped it.

The next guy just wanted oral sex so they 69 for several hours. She then met the dickhead. She arranged to meet him for dinner and he walked into the restaurant, saw her, came upto her and said ‘this isn’t going to work’ and walked out. It knocked her confidence so she didn’t go onto the site for over a month and took a month to be confident to meet another guy. This guy was black and treated her very well. She says that until me this guy was the best one to lick her clit. He knew what he was doing with his tongue and would make her come several times before he even thought about his cock. The first time she really enjoyed the sex, his cock inside her (with a condom) and the kissing. The next time they met he asked to fuck her bareback and she said no, but this didn’t stop the sex being great. The third time they met she let him fuck her bareback and she said she loved the feeling of him cumming inside her. However this made her think she was taking silly risks. It as after this guy she decided she wanted a proper relationship and she posted an avert on a normal dating website. That is how we met

Reactions: Hoeupload, Lancebull, mywhatasexdrv and 7 others
devontallguy said:
My wife lost her virginity very late (aged 26) and we met when she was 39. Between 26 and 38 she only fucked the guy who took her virginity and one other guy, but it does appear that she sucked and wanked a few guys off as well. Then in the 6 months before she met she had her wild phase. She had been single for a long time and had thrown herself into work. She decided she had to be be proactive but wasnt sure if she just wanted meaningless sex (something she hadnt done in past) or long term relationship. She signed up to an adult meeting site and over a 6 month period.

She then plucked up courage to respond to some. She quickly discounted some and some stopped responding to her. She then arranged to meet one for a dinner date. She says they got on very well and she invited him back to her flat. It surprised her just how fast they were naked in her bedroom. She licked and sucked his cock as he licked her pussy. She handed him a condom which he put on and fucked her. She said it felt great him sliding into her and he took ages to cum, they were kissing the whole time. His cock stayed inside her after he had cum until it softened and slid out. He took off the condom and put it on the bedside cabinet and they laid naked chatting. He was about 10 years younger than her and was very experienced. She started to play with his cock and he hardened again and he was soon fucking her a second time. Soon after cumming he dressed and left, not to be seen again. She says she left his two used condoms (not knotted) beside her bed as she liked the smell of his cum and she fell asleep. She threw them away next morning.

A few weeks later she arranged a date with another guy. This was just a meet for a cup of coffee, mid afternoon. It went so well they were back at her flat very quickly. This guy took his time undressing her and playing with his body. She loved the way he licked her clit, giving her an orgasm, before sliding on a condom to fuck her. He didn’t last long and very soon afterwards he had left the flat. She says it had felt good but she had felt used.

It was only a week later when she was out on another date. This guy she met 4 or 5 times, fucking on each occasion. She liked getting to know him and after the first time when they had had a meal it was always him meeting her at her flat just for sex. She became a bit worried it was developing so she stopped it.

The next guy just wanted oral sex so they 69 for several hours. She then met the dickhead. She arranged to meet him for dinner and he walked into the restaurant, saw her, came upto her and said ‘this isn’t going to work’ and walked out. It knocked her confidence so she didn’t go onto the site for over a month and took a month to be confident to meet another guy. This guy was black and treated her very well. She says that until me this guy was the best one to lick her clit. He knew what he was doing with his tongue and would make her come several times before he even thought about his cock. The first time she really enjoyed the sex, his cock inside her (with a condom) and the kissing. The next time they met he asked to fuck her bareback and she said no, but this didn’t stop the sex being great. The third time they met she let him fuck her bareback and she said she loved the feeling of him cumming inside her. However this made her think she was taking silly risks. It as after this guy she decided she wanted a proper relationship and she posted an avert on a normal dating website. That is how we met

Wow she sounds like loads of fun and you are a lucky man!

Arabguym said:
Wow she sounds like loads of fun and you are a lucky man!
That is a problem. She clearly can be a slut and will open her legs to strangers. However, the circumstances have to be right for her (losing her virginity or needing to experiment). We have had the 'discussion' several times during our marriage that i would be happy for her to fuck other guys, either with me watching or going off with a guy, fucking them, and coming home to tell me all about it. I hve even suggested she could invite a guy to our home and fuck him while I am downstairs. She says she is not interested as it would be cheating on me .... even if I have said I want her to fuck other men

Reactions: mywhatasexdrv, antoniodicro and Arabguym
devontallguy said:
That is a problem. She clearly can be a slut and will open her legs to strangers. However, the circumstances have to be right for her (losing her virginity or needing to experiment). We have had the 'discussion' several times during our marriage that i would be happy for her to fuck other guys, either with me watching or going off with a guy, fucking them, and coming home to tell me all about it. I hve even suggested she could invite a guy to our home and fuck him while I am downstairs. She says she is not interested as it would be cheating on me .... even if I have said I want her to fuck other men

Oh okay, hopefully you can convince her soon!

I'm 10 years older than my wife. We met when she was 27. We started exploring 3sums, 4sums and role play about 6 months after we got together, both of us had experience in previous relationships. so from age 15 y/o to 26 y/o she was with about 42 to 62 guys, sometimes 2 or 3 of. them together. God she's hot!

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, BWCOrson, sc_david and 8 others
Arabguym said:
Oh okay, hopefully you can convince her soon!
I hope so. What is interesting i find is that my wife has been happy to fuck two of the guys bareback, even though she was not on any birth control

Reactions: mywhatasexdrv, antoniodicro and Arabguym
DENcuckcpl said:
I'm 10 years older than my wife. We met when she was 27. We started exploring 3sums, 4sums and role play about 6 months after we got together, both of us had experience in previous relationships. so from age 15 y/o to 26 y/o she was with about 42 to 62 guys, sometimes 2 or 3 of. them together. God she's hot!
Yes your wife is very hot ... love to see she has fucked black cocks as well

Arabguym said:
Wow he is a lucky guy! Would love to hear more about it. Message me if interested :)

haha, behave mister ;) <3

My (now ex) wife had been with 40-50 guys before me, 2 while we were dating, 8 while we were married.
She also had numerous women!

Current wife about 20 guys, but she has no interest in the lifestyle :(

Reactions: Maxio, antoniodicro, Arabguym and 1 other person
Arabguym said:
How many guys had your wife been with before she met you?

My wife is 28 but I met her when she was 21. She told me that she had slept with around 35 guys.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Arabguym
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
She didn't know how many when I met her. Plus all the ones that did her since then.

• Love
Reactions: Houseguest and toolman2c
She thinks 25-30 before she met me and probably 50 or more since, she has had 7 on one night fuck her and 11 who spunked on her face/tits during a Bukkake session she wanted, I love it, nothing better than when she gets her pussy well fucked and filled with customers for me to have sloppy seconds!

Reactions: Maxio, babagee, DaveJ and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread