• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many guys?

• Thread starterArabguym
  • Start date
Arabguym said:
Wow seems like my wife was huge pre marriage slut in comparison haha

Is she arab?

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife had one before me & about 10 after we married.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
My wife was 29 and divorce when we met. She doesn’t really remember every one but we counted about 20 before we met and 11 since

• Love
Reactions: antoniodicro and toolman2c

Reactions: NaweThubsinCO and YourDreamMilf
Wife and I met when we were both mid 20’s. After our third date or so me and my 3 roommates fucked her (at her request and idea)) after we got home. Over the next 4 years between roommates, parties, friends, and other couples my guess would be about 40 or so. She’s on #3 now after us being out of the game during our engagement and marriage up until recently. Pre me is a bit of a guess. She wouldn’t tell me but asked me how many before I would consider her too slutty to be with when we were a few months into dating. Half joking I said 100. Her response was ok, 99 then. At first I thought no way but really when you think about over 6 or 7 years that’s only 15 guys or so a year. My best guess is 150-200.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: antoniodicro, leahswannabe and toolman2c
Does your wife humaliate you? If you cant fuck good as other guys?

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, myslutasian69 and toolman2c
redheads said:
Does your wife humaliate you? If you cant fuck good as other guys?
No she doesn’t. I was never threatened by anything my wife did prior to me. My wife is a hot, powerful, sexually commanding woman who understands what she has. On the same token she understands that if she disrespects me her, and our life by default, will change. I’ve fucked other women who do one thing better or have a certain quality that separates them from others and more specifically my wife. All that said she’s my all and I am hers. Humiliation is not acceptable on either end.

Ya know it easy for a woman to get into triple digits.
She goes on dates Fridays & Saturdays, that's 2 dates a week - assume she fucks only half the time - that's about 50 in a year.
She dates for 10 years before marrying - that's 500.

I had been with 39 guys before I met my husband when I was 21

• Love
Reactions: babagee, Northeast PA Cuck, sc_david and 2 others
To many to count

Reactions: babagee
Gooiegirl said:
To many to count
Lol great comment and so true, especially today. A few days ago she signed up for a hook up website. She threw a few pictures up, wrote a quick paragraph on what she was looking for, and a few minutes after she had dozens of guys messaging her. She said it was ridiculous as she laughed and literally just picked the first guy who messaged her willing to meet immediately. The next morning she had over 500 messages and requests and just deleted the account because it was so rediculous.

The real question is how many dis ur wife had after marriage ?

Bullmasry said:
The real question is how many dis ur wife had after marriage ?
Just 3. Will never be like it was back in and after college. Just too wild for this stage of life. Most of those experiences back then was her at me an my roommates place, or at parties, or other types of settings we don’t experience anymore.

My wife is 43 and I'm 60. We have been together 20 years almost. We had this conversation about how many partners and having that conversation got us into this lifestyle as it exited us both talking about previous partners. She was a very naughty girl when i met her and very promiscuous she has admitted to 46 guys before we met and has doubled that figure since we met but probably only just. Her current lover is her boss who also encourages her to meet other guys so I expect her to teach treble figures this year!

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, laury, sc_david and 3 others
A big fat 0! And none other than me to this day. Believe me, I've tried!

I first fucked my wife when she was 18. She said I was number 13.

• Love
Reactions: h5t6ca
Before meeting me she had an affair with another guy who took her virginity

MarkandJacqui said:
My wife is 43 and I'm 60. We have been together 20 years almost. We had this conversation about how many partners and having that conversation got us into this lifestyle as it exited us both talking about previous partners. She was a very naughty girl when i met her and very promiscuous she has admitted to 46 guys before we met and has doubled that figure since we met but probably only just. Her current lover is her boss who also encourages her to meet other guys so I expect her to teach treble figures this year!
WTG, Jacqui.

My wife fucked and/or sucked 6 different guy before I met her. She was 15 years old and I was 17 years when we met !

Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA and lnohhnvm
jemingway said:
I first fucked my wife when she was 18. She said I was number 13.
Lucky bastard!! If I fucked Lynda today what number would I be?

Fucking her would be a dream come true

Reactions: jemingway

Users who are viewing this thread