• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many guys?

• Thread starterArabguym
  • Start date
Bryman said:
My wife started at 16. She was raised in a religious household and she was rhe bad one. We got together when she was 19 and I asked her how many guys she had been with cause she really knew what she was doing. She thought about it and said around 30 but she couldn't remember. She said she really only had 3 of them stand out.
So thirty different cocks in your wife's cunt by age 19. That means she started sucking cock and fucking at a really age. Probably like 12 or 13 years old. I met my wife when she was 15 and she had already sucked and fucked 6 different cocks! She lost her cherry really young.

Reactions: h5t6ca
JimPreston said:
So thirty different cocks in your wife's cunt by age 19. That means she started sucking cock and fucking at a really age. Probably like 12 or 13 years old. I met my wife when she was 15 and she had already sucked and fucked 6 different cocks! She lost her cherry really young.
I lost my cherry at 15, I didn't meet my husband until I was 21

Reactions: h5t6ca
Karenmp said:
Yeah my wife was way younger when he took her cheery. Way younger than you were.

Last edited:
Arabguym said:
How many guys had your wife been with before she met you?

My wife is 28 but I met her when she was 21. She told me that she had slept with around 35 guys.
Good girl

Reactions: lathropsteve
she very good helping other men as should be nice girl

Reactions: lathropsteve
y
Karenmp said:
I don't count blow jobs as real sex either
wifes nick name was gummer she suck ever man of in the pub when closed she was the barmaid even make her wear t shirt in pub gummer she work there for 10 years was always full

Reactions: MixedbbcLA
My wife an I met on AFF after her divorce so about in a 9 month time before we met she fucked well over 150 guys.
I still encourage her to be slutty, she is now a hot wife.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, babagee, h5t6ca and 1 other person
Krprice58 said:
My wife an I met on AFF after her divorce so about in a 9 month time before we met she fucked well over 150 guys.
that's a very good wife look after her

Karenmp said:
You are a goddess!

Krprice58 said:
Pics, please!!

My wife told me that she had about 50 men before our wedding, she had sex with 2 for two months after the wedding. Then she took a break for about 2 years. Now in the marriage another 3. We've been together for 5 years and I like to encourage her

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand and antoniodicro
I married my ex when she was 19. I was 20. She was first fucked by her older sister's husband at 15. She fucked at least one other before we married.

Reactions: antoniodicro and ckc
captdom said:
I married my ex when she was 19. I was 20. She was first fucked by her older sister's husband at 15. She fucked at least one other before we married.
This is so hot that her sister's husband fucked her when she was 15 years old. Does her sister know her husband fucked your ex?

CelticKelly said:
2 before I met him, 3 after. we got married in May 2021 ^.^
Good girl! Id love to know more. Message me if you’d like.

325 since HS

• Love
Reactions: Krprice58, bobstudio83, antoniodicro and 1 other person
JimPreston said:
This is so hot that her sister's husband fucked her when she was 15 years old. Does her sister know her husband fucked your ex?
Yes. Everyone knew, her sister, her parents. It caused quite a ruckus for awhile. Her and her brother in law would sneak around and fuck even after everyone knew. She told me he once fucked her standing against a wall in a crowded movie theater. Her sister and brother in law were still together after we were married, and if still living are probably still together.

Reactions: antoniodicro and h5t6ca
captdom said:
Yes. Everyone knew, her sister, her parents. It caused quite a ruckus for awhile. Her and her brother in law would sneak around and fuck even after everyone knew. She told me he once fucked her standing against a wall in a crowded movie theater. Her sister and brother in law were still together after we were married, and if still living are probably still together.
So hot getting to fuck her like that. I almost got to fuck my wife's little sister. So sorry I didn't!

My ex lied to me and said she'd only been with 3 or 4 guys before me. I asked her older sister and she told me her little sister had been with 30-40 guys. Both of them were sluts in high school and had started very young. I met her when she was 19, and I'm 15 years older than her. She had sex with at least three guys when we were married, possibly more, and our daughter has told me she's dated seven guys since we divorced, and probably more one night stands. So...40 at the low end, and 60 maybe around the high end?

So the question for the men. If faced with the choice of picking your mate between a very inexperienced woman (maybe a handful before you) or a very experienced woman (maybe 100 or more before you). WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?

cravingheruse said:
My ex lied to me and said she'd only been with 3 or 4 guys before me. I asked her older sister and she told me her little sister had been with 30-40 guys. Both of them were sluts in high school and had started very young. I met her when she was 19, and I'm 15 years older than her. She had sex with at least three guys when we were married, possibly more, and our daughter has told me she's dated seven guys since we divorced, and probably more one night stands. So...40 at the low end, and 60 maybe around the high end?
It's normal to lie about the amount of partners to a boyfriend with potential to be a serious relationship. I told my husband I had been with 6 guys before I met him and he thought that was a lot.

Reactions: wsh and Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread