How many guys?

• Thread starterArabguym
  • Start date
My wife, now ex had been with 74 guys when we met and she was 30 yrs old. She kept a list of all the guys she had sex with. When we divorced at 40 yrs. that number was well over 150. She liked groups and black guys.

Reactions: Maxio and VinniethePanda
pussygold said:
that's a very good wife look after her
Today while we were getting a pedi and I texted her how many men in her phone contacts she fucked.
It took her awhile allot of scrolling and counting.
Reply 59 most bareback.

Reactions: VinniethePanda
Over 200 before we met.
Mostly in 2 year time span.

don t know but around 20 or so after

My wife had 2 men before we were married. 9 partners since

Reactions: hairbear1954, bothwentblack and rjhsteel2001
My wife had only been with one guy before me, and we are just starting to take steps into this lifestyle, so she’s only given a guy a handjob since we have been married.

Bottomcuck said:
My wife had only been with one guy before me, and we are just starting to take steps into this lifestyle, so she’s only given a guy a handjob since we have been married.
Just make SURE you are prepared mentally and emotionally because it WILL change EVERYTHING.

Reactions: crt and Bottomcuck
Ours developed over time, but I agree you need to have a strong and patent mind , it’s tough to deal with sometimes . It’s worth it if you are committed mentally

Reactions: Bottomcuck
cuckhubby48 said:
Ours developed over time, but I agree you need to have a strong and patent mind , it’s tough to deal with sometimes . It’s worth it if you are committed mentally
As long as i got to watch then lick her holes clean when they got done i was a happy camper.

My wife was an ****** for almost 10 years so I'd imagine thousands of guys lol

Reactions: Beano
Rockhardxx said:
My wife was an ****** for almost 10 years so I'd imagine thousands of guys lol
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

mine only had my little dick for first 20 plus years of marriage...finally shared and has been with 3 other men...all bbc

Reactions: shycplinokc and Bottomcuck
My fiancé and I to each others virginity. Since then she has been with 9 other men

Reactions: shycplinokc, Bottomcuck and crt
4 guys before me and 6 since she is with me. This is when she found out that my dick actually is not that big.

My ex was the contrary. When she was in college she boosted her selfesteem by searching for approval from men... after a while everybody knew if he is nice to her she will spread her legs for him.... many used her, she did not count. I found that out only after I was with her. But she did not want to be anymore a slut. She never cheated on me for six years until she finally had a spontanious fuck with a guy she knew already and got knocked up from him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: smallcockguy and shycplinokc
My wife kate Is a blow job queen she work as a bar maid her nick name was gummer made wear t shit with gummer kate on it ever Friday after shutting all bloke in the pub got a blow job that was about 50 blokes ever Friday for 10 years and many spit roasted her she told she had so many men she can't think how many it is but she's best slut in the world

20221202_194719.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and joelhwood
Miryung has only had one. That needs to change... quickly

IMG_20221124_141508_711.jpg IMG_20221123_080459_847.jpg IMG_20221121_083914_679.jpg IMG_20221120_120952_424.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CutWarrior
cuckhubby48 said:

I've always thought the ideal cuckold lifestyle would start with having a good, loyal friend that you trust enough to share your wife with him, and he is mature enough value discretion and be happy in his role as the bull.
Of course, by nature, a cuckold relationship would likely involve strangers/random guys, chance encounters, or spontaneous circumstances. That's not necessarily a problem, but I do prefer the closeness of 3 people sharing intimacy. It's just not always possible.

Reactions: JimPreston, crt, Beano and 1 other person
Arabguym said:
How many guys had your wife been with before she met you?

My wife is 28 but I met her when she was 21. She told me that she had slept with around 35 guys.
Doing the math, that’s a lot of men in so short a time. Love it.

• Love
Reactions: shycplinokc
sc_david said:
Doing the math, that’s a lot of men in so short a time. Love it.
Ur a lucky man u got a well seasoned hole. I hope they used all 3

odd as it is, i feel like i’m the slut of my marriage. wife had 3 guys before me, all with pencil dicks. she’s always had a low sex drive & trouble taking my cock more than a few inches. i had 6 before we married but have had 15 (irl) over the past 15 years, & hundreds more webcam sluts, to meet my needs.

another poster mentioned his wife is a former ********** who now enjoys fucking for free. i found that i almost always am able to have a good vibe with my partners, paid or not, & am able to make them cum especially though oral. one Thai working girl told me she had lube as i went down on her, thinking i was only doing it to make her wet. there was a look of happy surprise on her face when i told her i wasn’t doing it to make her wet, i was eating her pussy because i wanted to eat her cum. and she did cum in my mouth, loudly.

a Thai ****** i was with stayed the night in my hotel after i ate her pussy for an hour (multiple Os) & getting it doggy. the next morning we had breakfast & i thought she’d probably get going but she had different ideas back in the room, sucking my cock & riding me to orgasm before cleaning up & driving off. i really miss that one; kept in touch over the years & she always made it clear she was available if my situation changed.

i found out that most of the Filipina & Colombiana webcam girls i’ve had, of course need the money but they’re often lonely & horny & got no time for a bf or don’t like the options around them. if you take a bit of time with them & let them watch you stroking off, they’ll cum too. lots are very kinky, open minded to swinging & hot wife scenarios.

some actually find a western bf thru working in webcams & to be honest, if i was single again i’d probably use webcam sex to see how a girl is before i make things more permanent. i know now that i need a perverted, horny, wet woman who loves to fuck many different cocks & pussies, and also allows me to fuck as many bitches as i need.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Beano