• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many guys?

• Thread starterArabguym
  • Start date
Nazareth said:
I've always thought the ideal cuckold lifestyle would start with having a good, loyal friend that you trust enough to share your wife with him, and he is mature enough value discretion and be happy in his role as the bull.
Of course, by nature, a cuckold relationship would likely involve strangers/random guys, chance encounters, or spontaneous circumstances. That's not necessarily a problem, but I do prefer the closeness of 3 people sharing intimacy. It's just not always possibl

Nazareth said:
The best cuckold relationship is when the bull takes complete control over your family and dominates you and uses you also!

Capt. Ron said:
Odd as it is, i feel like i’m the slut of my marriage. ..........

Thanks, Capt. Ron, for your articulate post on the importance of going down on one's woman and giving her at least one orgasm with one's tongue, via cunnilingus, before penetration.

Reactions: Capt. Ron and Beano
Custer Laststand said:
Thanks, Capt. Ron, for your articulate post on the importance of going down on one's woman and giving her at least one orgasm with one's tongue, via cunnilingus, before penetration.
Thanks & I certainly agree—whether a bull or a cuck or just straight vanilla, our ladies all deserve some good head that results in a nice big O. In my case, I’m addicted to the satisfaction of hearing, seeing, and tasting those climaxes. I suppose I’m a slut for women’s cum 👅.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
No one prior to me. Some heavy petting but never further than that.

Reactions: Bottomcuck and shycplinokc
My wife and I knew each other in Junior High and High School. We fucked a lot as she was always very horny even though my dick was not really big enough. But she had no other guys until after we got married. She got pregnant in school very early on and we had a daughter. I was proud that my little dick was able to father a kid. Haha. Since I became a cuck and she started fucking black only she has had hundreds of guys. Many are regulars or repeats, but as far as the number of different guys it is in the hundreds. At first it was hard for me to get used to it, but I have learned to love it and even need it. I am very frankly addicted to cum now.

Reactions: Maxio and h5t6ca
Before we met 38 after it's upto 47

Reactions: shycplinokc and Custer Laststand
Miryung sadly is still only one. That needs to change quickly.

20220504_053538.jpg 20220504_053717.jpg 49627259772_17dc071651_k.jpg 20200922_222621.jpg 20200918_111703.jpg

Reactions: Bikelover
Beano said:
Miryung sadly is still only one. That needs to change quickly.

20220504_053538.jpg 20220504_053717.jpg 49627259772_17dc071651_k.jpg 20200922_222621.jpg 20200918_111703.jpg
I bet she’s got a TIGHT lil pussy

Reactions: Beano
shycplinokc said:
I bet she’s got a TIGHT lil pussy
Absolutely. It grips the cock and her pussy muscles squeeze it and milk it

Reactions: Bikelover and shycplinokc
around 11 I believe, how many has she been with now is the real question.

Reactions: crt
My girlfriend has been trained by 8 guys some of my friends and she told me she likes to have more than one cock ever since she got trained

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Jong, Beano and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread