• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many men has your wife been with?

• Thread starterup4fun384
  • Start date
Cuckandaulist said:
I met my wife when she was 49. At that point she estimated she had been with about 50 to 60 guys (and one woman). During the 15 years she cucked me she added at least another 80, many of them repeats.
I absolutely love a woman who has those numbers. I know that she would be a great fuck. It would be awesome to experience her

Lost count, well over 100 and increased by four more after the party we went to last night, she opened her legs for any guy who fancied a fuck, her cunt was very loose and red raw when we got home, I kissed it better for her after emptying my load inside her.

Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny, BMA and 1 other person
I've known my wife since we were 5 or 6yrs old, started dating her when 10yrs old n took her virginity when she was 11 I was 12. We got married when she was 18,
She had her first kid 2 months after we got married. She's on her 14th kids
2 of them are mine, love taking her out dressed up n let her go off n find a guy

She's had 200 plus guys, she's now 46, her older 2 daughters ate exactly the same as her too

Reactions: BadHub, franklyhorny, birddog and 1 other person
Too many and never enough lol ♥

Reactions: BadHub and franklyhorny
over 23

Reactions: franklyhorny and JeffCA
My slut wife is not my actual wife. But I use her as my wife. I love to fuck another man’s wife and she loves to fuck any cock I put in her. But she has fucked a lot of dick. She fucked several before we met, but has fucked 40 dick since she has been my submissive *****. We are always looking for nice clean dick to fuck cum into her pussy, that she enjoys feeding me creampie.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny and happytwobeecucked
Eerect said:
Lost count, well over 100 and increased by four more after the party we went to last night, she opened her legs for any guy who fancied a fuck, her cunt was very loose and red raw when we got home, I kissed it better for her after emptying my load inside her.
Lucky hubby! Wish mine would go back to that.

My slut wife has fucked well over a 100. She loves to fuck cock. With me and without me. She fucks dick when the opportunity arises. Sometimes she sends me pictures of her well used pussy and sometimes brings me her creampie. She loves it when I eat her cumfilled pussy while she tells me all about how she got fucked.

1st wife - I was her 2nd
2nd wife (gone now) - before marriage 500+ (her estimate)
- after she became a hotwife 100+
current GF - less than a handful
current LF - before we met she stopped countinjg at 200
- after we met (+/- 5 months ago) about a dozen

Reactions: Nandi and happytwobeecucked
2wheel said:
1st wife - I was her 2nd
2nd wife (gone now) - before marriage 500+ (her estimate)
- after she became a hotwife 100+
current GF - less than a handful
current LF - before we met she stopped countinjg at 200
- after we met (+/- 5 months ago) about a dozen
Peerfect whores! Congratulations!!!!!

Reactions: subcuckimpot
up4fun384 said:
My wife and I dated in high school where I was her 8th. We also dated through her college years where she fucked for money(I had no idea at that time). She fucked over 50 guys in 2 years there, then we got married. She has had a boyfriend for the 15 years we have been married and has fucked 5 other guys. In total she is over 65 guys, and 2 girls. Anyone have any experiences like this?
my wife has been with 13 total

Reactions: JeffCA
up4fun384 said:
My wife and I dated in high school where I was her 8th. We also dated through her college years where she fucked for money(I had no idea at that time). She fucked over 50 guys in 2 years there, then we got married. She has had a boyfriend for the 15 years we have been married and has fucked 5 other guys. In total she is over 65 guys, and 2 girls. Anyone have any experiences like this?
no nothing quite as hot as that but I can dream, my wife has fucked 27 other guys and had one guy she loved to fuck for almost 20 years, most of the other 26 have fucked her several times, just love watching her in bed with other guys

• Love
Reactions: 2wheel and happytwobeecucked
Current wife. Only 3… me, her exbf and her ex-husband. She’s into exploring the kink, but too shy…