• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many men would love to fuck my wife?

• Thread starterjetjob
  • Start date
very sexy lady %%% hot smooth pussy would love to be tasting that , im 48.

I'd luv to fuck her 3 holes. She's gorgeous.

jetjob said:
a10.jpg

Here are a few more pics. I just want to know if you think she is hot and what age guys like her, young, old??????

I'm late 40s as well, and would love to sink into her in that beautiful 'Doggy' position. But I've got to say I'm enjoying this unusual tit-shot as well. They would feel so good rubbing against me. :)

she very pretty , she need to be someone cum slut. Maybe a good gang bang.

53 here and i would love to do her

I,m 37 Uk and i would love the chance to go to town on your wife, shes very sexy.

I would definately love to fuck her

I'd love to fuck her, she's gorgeous.

I am 39y old cuckold and I think will be so hot if she will fuck a total of 40-50 guys a year...Did you share her with other bulls.?
Please let us know if she think fucking other man.!?

she looks like she would make a good party favor at afootball party fun for all

I'd fuck her. If she did my laundry. Just kidding (about the laundry part). Ur wife is hawt. Congrats

yes iI would

67 here, and I'd do it in a heartbeat. How did you get her to pose? Mine wouldn't.

not only would i fuck her, but i'd gag her with my cock and blow my load all over her face and mouth

all day long iam 51

I would like to see my cock in that soft looking pussy...29 KC

i would do here with my tongue .... tongue fuck her pussy and her beautiful butthole... i dont fuck anything with my dick, cept my hand, when i am allowed that priviledge... oh i dont fuck my hand either ... its more like my thumb and one finger... its kinda small........... 44yo

I would she's gorgeous

Yea, hot wife you got there, I want her ass!

I am 40 and have a huge cock that i think she would find very pleasing!

Attachments

• not hard.jpg
    not hard.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 117

Users who are viewing this thread