• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How much do you know about China?

china.hot.wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi!everybody。We are meet again。I hope you read my comment after more comments,That my wife will feel very happy and pleased。Do you know about China?How much do you know about China? And about Chinese women?:p Do you like Chinese woman?:D Come on,tell me what you feel。I and my wife want to know。:cool:

My wife is a very gentle woman, and very beautiful。She is very shy。She hasn't and foreign men having sex outside of Chinese men。For example, white or black。But she had a black friend from Ghana,I think this called ENOCK guy are very wanted to fuck my wife。Because he always gave my wife a text or call。

Sometimes, I really want her to work part-time **********.This thought would make me very excited.But in China, a ********** is illegal.don't know if in your country can, how to charge it?:DPlease do not question Every picture I shot my wife,Because it was taken at different times or different locations.Maybe scene, clothing or hair will be different.Or Or angle difference
。Do you like my wife?Like her stockings?Do you want her wearing stockings and high heels, like a ***** and fuck her?

Say what you feel for what my wife is from China。

Attachments

• ???05.jpg
    ???05.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,209
  • ???06.jpg
    ???06.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,266
  • 2513690393028755982201171(2).jpg
    2513690393028755982201171(2).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 999
  • 12040802362eaf688391a9d145.jpg
    12040802362eaf688391a9d145.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,042
I know China holds about $11 billion in US debt. I'd like to work that debt off by fucking your wife. I'd ride her doggy - you like doggy cause you make sure to show her posing that way. You wanna see a bunch of guys fuck her doggy and pull her jet black hair. You wanna see big white and black American cocks hammer your hot little Chinese wife and listen to her scream with pleasure. You got any pics without the panties. I wanna see her pussy and asshole. I wanna drive my cock into her hard while pinching her little nipples and pulling her hair. I'd turn her into a total ***** - she'd be a ********** afterward and I'd let you watch dirty men pick her up on the street, and you wanted to fuck your own wife, I'd make you pay me.

OMG !!!! i love your wife ass !!! i look at your wife pictures make my cock very hard !! ask your wife fuck a handsome man and you watch her pussy get all wet. plz show more pictures.

I know about China that its a great country, and Chinese ladies are really hot, and from my experience they- as every other ladies, love attraceive men that gives them a good fuck.
Your wife's legs and ass are so hot! would love to have her dressed in these stockings, high heels, and mini skirt in public with me & u. Have her entertaining "watching" and letting every man enjoy seeing her body in public while you see that helplessly. Then take her home, cut her stockings and fuck her pussy from her back while you see me filling her Chinese beauty, slapping her white round sexy ass, and pulling her from her long black hair...and all she would do is moan and scream from pleasure!
Thanks for the hot post & photos!

where are you from?how old U?are U handsome?

Im chinese, 35yrs old, i consider myself above average looking, A few years ago, i ask my cousin fuck my wife, my agree to do it, so i told them they can fuck for 1 hour in my house while i wait near by in a restaurent, but after they start to fuck, i come back into the house through the back door to look at them fuck, of couse they dont know im watching, the feeling is unbeliveable, jealous, my heart ponding, sweating, but very horny !! my cock very hard watching them fuck 1 hr, my wife pussy sooo wet !!!, its a long stories, but that night i ask her to tell me how he fuck her while im fucking her, OMG !!! sex soooo fucking good. i was surprised, she tell me everythings i saw, of couse i did not told her i watch her fuck, otherwise she wont do it again next time.

friend i am 28 years old from istanbul and i am coming to china soon,i will stay more than 45days...

i want to full your wife's ass with my penis...

send your email and we can talk about china and meeting...

Im chinese, 35yrs old, i consider myself above average looking, A few years ago, i ask my cousin fuck my wife, my agree to do it, so i told them they can fuck for 1 hour in my house while i wait near by in a restaurent, but after they start to fuck, i come back into the house through the back door to look at them fuck, of couse they dont know im watching, the feeling is unbeliveable, jealous, my heart ponding, sweating, but very horny !! my cock very hard watching them fuck 1 hr, my wife pussy sooo wet !!!, its a long stories, but that night i ask her to tell me how he fuck her while im fucking her, OMG !!! sex soooo fucking good. i was surprised, she tell me everythings i saw, of couse i did not told her i watch her fuck, otherwise she wont do it again next time.

Did your wife fuck your cousin again for many more times after their 1st hot encounter that night?:p

Did your wife fuck your cousin again for many more times after their 1st hot encounter that night?:p

No she didn't , he wasn't that good of a fuck for her, but I did let him watch me fuck her a few more times. I also took her to swingers club a few times, we tried everything's , but she find it boring now, so having been back since.

She will definitely be interested in a XXXL sized BBC :D

Hahaha !!! She did suck 2 xxxxl cocks at the club and one fucking her from behind, its was an awesome watching her being fuck hard !!! I was surprised her small pussy can take it all in, now that she have tried xxxL cock, she doesn't like it either.

id love to come fuck your wife . because shes Chinese !
Chinese girls are designed for hot sex...

If you and your wife wanna meet on qq or skype let me know. im british 36 BULL.

englishwangdanny at yahoo.co.uk

Xie xie

Lao Wang x

Sometimes, I really want her to work part-time **********.This thought would make me very excited.

I have the same thought about my wife. I love the thought of her being, what we call in the US, an ******. I would have loved it if my wife had worked as a ********** before she met me. That thought turns me on every time!

Oh, and yes, I want to fuck your sweet little Chinese wife and impregnate her. :)

I have the same thought about my wife. I love the thought of her being, what we call in the US, an ******. I would have loved it if my wife had worked as a ********** before she met me. That thought turns me on every time!

Oh, and yes, I want to fuck your sweet little Chinese wife and impregnate her. :)[/QUOTE
My wife has done that for me recently also, now i like to make a very very long stories short because my writing is not very good and boring.
An old friend of mine came from the USA for a visit last month, thought i show him a good time by taking him to a brothel (legal here), i wont go into detail, but my wife found out, she was badly hurt, and we had a massive fight, she said to me how would i feel if she was a ********** being fuck all type of men (she so immature), she want to hurt me back, but deep down its turning me on, so i said sure she can do it once, but she said no, she want to see how many guys she can fuck in a day. anyways, so i took her to the place i went who i know the boss and told him my plans. so this how it happened, I drop her off at brothel, and told her i was going home wait for her call, once she when in, i found a place to park where i can see guys going in, i was beyond excited !! imagining which lucky guy get to fuck my young fresh wife, finally a few guys when in, i had a gooood look at them, than i got a text from her that she had be chosen, and that she was scared but excited.!!! now the fun start !! the boss put me in the next room ( very thin wall) listening to how she was being fuck, i could hear the sound of her pleasure, she make a certain sound when her pussy has been eaten, so i know he was licking her, the sound became louder when he suck her beatiful pink nible, than i can hear him pounding her hard, the bed was moving (wooden floor), but dam, the dude came in 5 mins, i was full of jealously and felt disgust at myself but fucking turn on. i just wanted to take her home and fuck her like slut which i did for the next 2 days. anyways the stories is too long, hope i didnt put anyone to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back