• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How much do you know about China?

id love to come fuck your wife . because shes Chinese !
Chinese girls are designed for hot sex x

Love that. When I read it I imagined you were talking about my oriental slut. Very humiliating to have my wife spoken about like this. You really are a bull.

Mikemekong and HOtfuzz,

You have both made the decision to try keep an oriental girl... great. But high sex maintenenance they are ! Its a great to see you guys are happy to invite a bull to help out. Id love to. Im available on skype and in certain special cases "international visits".
Ive met another Chinese couple who we have worked out an "arrangement" to supplement the ladies happyness. In turn im happy for the husband or bf to be present. I believe that helps the process.

Sincerely

Wang Danny

British bull

Mikemekong....

damn....ur story really turns me on....
whereabts u located??? do u mind giving me some pics of ur wife????

I have the same thought about my wife. I love the thought of her being, what we call in the US, an ******. I would have loved it if my wife had worked as a ********** before she met me. That thought turns me on every time!

Oh, and yes, I want to fuck your sweet little Chinese wife and impregnate her. :)[/QUOTE
My wife has done that for me recently also, now i like to make a very very long stories short because my writing is not very good and boring.
An old friend of mine came from the USA for a visit last month, thought i show him a good time by taking him to a brothel (legal here), i wont go into detail, but my wife found out, she was badly hurt, and we had a massive fight, she said to me how would i feel if she was a ********** being fuck all type of men (she so immature), she want to hurt me back, but deep down its turning me on, so i said sure she can do it once, but she said no, she want to see how many guys she can fuck in a day. anyways, so i took her to the place i went who i know the boss and told him my plans. so this how it happened, I drop her off at brothel, and told her i was going home wait for her call, once she when in, i found a place to park where i can see guys going in, i was beyond excited !! imagining which lucky guy get to fuck my young fresh wife, finally a few guys when in, i had a gooood look at them, than i got a text from her that she had be chosen, and that she was scared but excited.!!! now the fun start !! the boss put me in the next room ( very thin wall) listening to how she was being fuck, i could hear the sound of her pleasure, she make a certain sound when her pussy has been eaten, so i know he was licking her, the sound became louder when he suck her beatiful pink nible, than i can hear him pounding her hard, the bed was moving (wooden floor), but dam, the dude came in 5 mins, i was full of jealously and felt disgust at myself but fucking turn on. i just wanted to take her home and fuck her like slut which i did for the next 2 days. anyways the stories is too long, hope i didnt put anyone to sleep.

Chinese women are sex slaves to white men, period. They're tired of little chinese toddler penises that are useless and unsatisfying and they want a REAL man (which usually means WHITE). I'd fuck the shit out of your wife in all of her hot little chinese holes!

I really love her... can not get out of my mind and love to drill her delicious ass, after a nce blowjob looking her sweety asian face... and enjoy her nice stiockings and lingerie...

even though a brit I know a lot about Chinese ladies as I made love to many of them in fact I have a Chinese daughter in H K but your lady reminds me of the ladies I knew what a sexy gorgous piece of arsehttp://www.slutwives.com/forums/icon_clap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back